Start by marking “Hidden Mickeys: A Field Guide to Walt Disney World's Best Kept Secrets” as Want to Read:
Hidden Mickeys: A Field Guide to Walt Disney World's Best Kept Secrets

Hidden Mickeys: A Field Guide to Walt Disney World's Best Kept Secrets

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  79 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Camouflaged images of Mickey Mouse are concealed all around Walt Disney World. Author Barrett adds to the fun of finding them by turning the search into six scavenger hunts, complete with clues, hints, and points to be scored. You'll find more than 200 new Mickey sightings in this edition over 1,000 hidden Mickeys in all. Fun for all ages!
Paperback, fifth edition, 270 pages
Published August 16th 2011 by The Intrepid Traveler (first published August 16th 16)

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Mickeys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden Mickeys

Chris
Do you strive to look for Hidden Mickeys at Disney World? This book may very well be for you, if you do. Although it shows you no pictures as proof, it does tell you where a LOT of them are. It even tells you some of the places some of them are, at those resorts owned by Disney. Although I picked up this book when I went to Disney World a few years ago, this book can still be bought at some booksellers(bigger-named booksellers) nationwide. (At the smaller sellers, you'll have to ask for it at th ...more
Kim
Since I've been to Disney World more times than I can count, I bought this book hoping to bring a little extra excitment along with me. And boy did it do the trick! Even now when I go without the book, I still find myself trying to spot the hidden mickeys. My advice...if you're going to the parks, get it!
Megan Cassidy
Jun 16, 2007 Megan Cassidy rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Disney Enthusiasts
Buy it used or find a Cast Member with a discount. A lot of the stuff is obsolete by now, but it's still cool to look for the Mickeys throughout the parks and resorts.
Amanda Hartley
Amanda Hartley is currently reading it
May 25, 2015
David
David marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Kelli
Kelli added it
Mar 08, 2015
Mvanwert
Mvanwert marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Amy Ratcliffe
Amy Ratcliffe marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Carrie Steil
Carrie Steil marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
K
K marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Disneyland's Hidden Mickeys: A Field Guide to Disneyland Resort's Best-Kept Secrets, 2nd Edition The Hassle-Free Walt Disney World Vacation Atmel AVR Microcontroller Primer: Programming and Interfacing Microcontroller Programming and Interfacing Ti Msp430: Part I Embedded System Design with the Atmel Avr Microcontroller: Part I