Start by marking “Redemption (True Blood Mate #4)” as Want to Read:
Redemption (True Blood Mate #4)

Redemption (True Blood Mate #4)

[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, shape-shifters, vampires, light consensual BDSM, sex toys]

Rogan Owens lives a life of secret misery. Three years ago, he lost his mate, who couldn't come out of the closet and acknowledge their bond. He's suffered in silence ever since, taking over as alpha of his mate's clan.

Rogan is overjoyed when he dis
Published April 19th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redemption

Christy Duke
I wasn't sure how I felt about Julian and Rogan, mainly because they hadn't been referenced in either of the three previous works. I liked both of them, and certainly the pain and suffering they endured being apart was very sad, but I guess I didn't warm up to them as much.
The political machinations were intriguing, although at a certain point they became far too easy to predict which I never care for.
I was very happy to see Julian and Rogan end up together, plus my glimpse of a few guys from ot
Katrina Passick Lumsden
Stormy Glenn is a bit of a conundrum to me. She's not a very good writer, but her stories are interesting. Maybe she's one of those people who would be great at telling a story around a campfire, but she runs into trouble when she has to put the words on paper. I'm constantly finding mistakes in her books, not just typos, but the wrong words being used. For example, she once used "perspective" when the correct word would have been "respective", then used "prospective" when it should have been "p ...more
Lesley-Ann
Apr 22, 2011 Lesley-Ann rated it it was amazing
I liked this book, but one thing that really annoyed me was I didn't get told what happened to the elder and his daughter. I really like to see the bad guys get theirs so to speak when I spent an entire book mentally booing and hissing at them.

It doesn't quite come up to the standard that book 1 of this series set but I found the same thing with the previous instalments as well.

I really had hoped that Stormy would have written Silvanus and Dean's story from the first book. Even though they mated
Serena Yates
Jul 12, 2011 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
I really liked this book. The depth of despair both Rogan and Julian went through was described so well, I was with them every step of the way. The story of misunderstandings, mistreatment and the pure meanness the villain adds to it all was heartbreaking. Both of them only want to protect the other, and it takes them forever (or at least it felt that way to me) to figure out that they are stronger together than they are apart. Their love and the bond they share only makes everything even more ...more
Marsha Spence
Oct 03, 2016 Marsha Spence rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy-para
Excellent story in the series. Enjoying this one. Love Sexy is still my favorite.
Hc Lynn
This BLURB IS INCORRECT!
[Quote] Rogan Owens lives a life of secret misery. Three years ago, he lost his mate, who couldn't come out of the closet and acknowledge their bond. [/Quote]
Rogan was the one in the closet.. should have said WHEN HE couldn't come out of the closet..

Btw.. totally petty but ALL of the books so far have minor grammatical errors.. to instead of too, his instead of he..etc.. while you have no problem figuring out the intent, it's very annoying to still on book 4 to be runni
Aya Garcia
May 11, 2015 Aya Garcia rated it it was amazing
I have got to say. Julian is a freaking idiot to let it almost get to the point that he loses his Rogan before he actually sees what a treasure he has.

I cried at that scene. Not mentioning any specifics because it would ruin it, but you could see that Rogan is a couple more clicks near his breaking point. He almost gave up.

Thank God Julian managed to pull his head out of his ass before it happened.

Alpha males. You gotta love how dense they could get especially when it comes to protecting the peo
adrienne
Mar 14, 2012 adrienne rated it liked it
typical stormy glenn romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical stormy glenn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

laziness dictates i will use this as my template for all books by the following authors unless a book is remarkably good/bad :
stormy glenn
lynn hagen
scarlet hyacinth
joyee flynn
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

Gwengwel
Best one of the series. I always love lover's that have a second chance. I did a lot of stupid thing while being in love. It's probably why I can understand these guys. What we thing is a good decision, is rarely that.

I wanted to know what happened with Valentina and his father.....Not the first time that the ending let to desire....
Stephanie
Dark Divas
Jun 28, 2011 Dark Divas rated it liked it
3.5 Delightful Divas. I enjoyed seeing how characters from the other stories were woven into Redemption. Showing the growing connections between the clans was nice. I always enjoy Ms. Glenn’s writing and Redemption was a good story. To read this review in its entirety, please visit http://www.darkdivasreviews.com/?p=5422
Blackravens Reviews
May 13, 2011 Blackravens Reviews rated it it was amazing
Redemption, by Stormy Glenn, takes a turn to the dark side of werewolf mating with a story of a bond destroyed in the most horrific way possible. To view the rest of this review, please visit http://www.blackravensreviews.com/?p=...
Veronica /  V
Oct 24, 2011 Veronica / V rated it really liked it
Wonderful story, my favorite so far on the series. I was going to rated it a 4, as at the end of the book it is a sex marathon that even for me, it was a little bit to much...
But, what the hell it was terrific!!!
Davina
Dec 22, 2012 Davina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-own-ebook
i like just about everything in this book am just curious as to how Belikov and daughter was dealt with.
Ter
Apr 20, 2011 Ter rated it really liked it
re-read and 3.5 - 4
4 cause I like the series,
loses some for ending, would have liked a final conclusion to their Elder problem and 13 pages of A sex scene is a bit much.
Gina
DNF, 67%

It was just so not interesting. The MCs' personality and reasoning are inconsistent/lame, the villains are so predictable/stupid. I'm amazed that I read this far at all.
Candice
Ummm... (view spoiler)

Rogan. Poor Rogan. :(
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2013
Ba
Ba rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2015
Blaine Hall
Blaine Hall rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2012
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Oct 01, 2011
Nicole
Nicole rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2011
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2012
E
E rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2011
Sugarpops
Sugarpops rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2014
Zoe
Zoe rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2014
Annie J.
Annie J. rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2015
Nikea
Nikea rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2011
Kitany
Kitany rated it liked it
Aug 19, 2012
  • Wings of Moonlight (Deadly Mates #2)
  • Isaac Dragos (Beyond the Marius Brothers #1)
  • Whispers in the Night (Moonlight Breed #3)
  • Reckless (Southwestern Shifters #3)
  • Savage Moon Rising (Ancient Prophecy, #2)
  • Blood Trinity (Neo's Realm, #2)
  • Hunter's Moon (Insolita Luna #2)
  • Shifter Cowboy (Uncommon Cowboys #2)
  • The Love of a Mate (Pack Discipline #4)
  • Reborn in Blood (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #8)
  • Nick of Time (Preters, #2)
  • Devon's Revenge (Portals, #2)
  • Simply Perfect (Lady Blue Crew #8)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up
More about Stormy Glenn...

True Blood Mate (6 books)
  • Heart Song (True Blood Mate #1)
  • Alpha Born (True Blood Mate #2)
  • Love Sexy (True Blood Mate #3)
  • Wolf's Bane (True Blood Mate #5)
  • Seeing is Believing (True Blood Mate #6)