Start by marking “The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton: Commemorative Edition with Pictures from the Ceremony” as Want to Read:

4.28  ·  Rating Details  ·  89 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
An intimate account of the Royal couple, featuring breathtaking photos from the April 29th Royal Wedding.
LIFE has covered all of the lavish royal weddings since even before Queen Elizabeth II wed in 1947, and of course the magazine documented in splendid, intimate detail the "wedding of the century," that of Prince Charles and Lady Diana, years later. Now LIFE celebrates
Published May 31st 2011 by Time Home Entertainment, Incorporated (first published March 29th 2011)

Be the first to ask a question about The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton

Rebecca Huston
Feb 13, 2012 Rebecca Huston rated it it was amazing
Ok, I confess, I am a royalty nut. And this one is gorgeous wiht lots of photos, all very well done. If you are looking for a nice souvenir from the wedding of 2011, this one would do nicely.
Laurie Carlson
First of all, I would LOVE to thank Karen Haney, from whom I won this book from! Her Blog address is: www.bookinwithbingo.blogspot.com (sorry, the link would not take.) She has a Giveaway called Bookin' With Bingo! Please go to her site and play! You'll be glad you did! I am!!! I was SO excited to get her email stating I had won this book! I went on and on about how excited I truly am! It was really cute when she replied back, "I am glad you are a 'tiny' bit excited!" LOL! A 'tiny' bit!!! HUGE!! ...more
Rachel
Jun 06, 2011 Rachel rated it it was amazing
This book--really a substantial magazine--is the same as the other version I just read, but with an added section featuring wedding pics. Photos in fact take up almost all the space here, but cool information--such as about how the House of Windsor got its name and past royal weddings around the world--is here as well. And I just like looking at Will and Kate together!
Kasey DeVore
Jul 16, 2011 Kasey DeVore rated it it was amazing
I love this ... I am totally in lust with the royals anyway, but I saw lots of pictures of Wills and Harry that I had never seen before. Love love love! Makes me want to sit down and watch the wedding in its entirety again -- for the fifth time! haha
Meredith
Perfect for William and Catherine fans! Shows great pictures of William and Catherine when they were children and also some when they dated. Great for Royal Wedding collectors. Love mine!
Nicole
Jul 07, 2011 Nicole rated it liked it
Lots of great pictures. Liked the background information of both William and Kate. Also liked the section that looked back on royal weddings of the past.
Jeanette Fallon
Jul 07, 2011 Jeanette Fallon rated it really liked it
I loved the pictures of the Wedding but wished that there were more of them. There were only a few pictures of the Royal Wedding at the end of the book.
Lynn
Jul 30, 2011 Lynn rated it liked it
A nice brief glimpse into the royal family. The photographs are a good highlight.
Sue
Jan 31, 2013 Sue rated it really liked it
i always liked reading about these weddings and the pictures are absolutly gorgeous.
April
Apr 11, 2012 April rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
Loved the pictures, didn't love the attempt at witty commentary.
Angelia Bell
Mar 17, 2012 Angelia Bell rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: good-read
Great pics! Interesting tidbits!
Jessica Wilhoite
Can't wait for the Royal Wedding!
Karen
Karen added it
Jan 19, 2016
Michaela Grace
Michaela Grace rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2016
Candace
Candace rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2016
Rebecca Ryan
Rebecca Ryan rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2015
Regina
Regina rated it really liked it
Oct 25, 2015
Lexi
Lexi rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2015
Stefanie
Stefanie rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2015
Marina Zalogina
Marina Zalogina marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Whitney
Whitney marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Kiley Moore
Kiley Moore marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Mahrukh Asmat
Mahrukh Asmat marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Anudi
Anudi marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Tiffany Scherer
Tiffany Scherer rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2015