Start by marking “Juice Master Keeping It Simple: Over 100 Delicious Juices and Smoothies” as Want to Read:
Juice Master Keeping It Simple: Over 100 Delicious Juices and Smoothies

Juice Master Keeping It Simple: Over 100 Delicious Juices and Smoothies

The No.1 bestselling juicing author Jason Vale is back with his ultimate book of juices and smoothies. His complete recipe book contains recipes for over 100 easy and delicious juices and smoothies to help you lose weight, get healthy and feel fantastic.Jason Vale, the inspirational king of juice detoxing and the man who helped Jordan lose 2 stone in 3 months, has compiled ...more
Published July 8th 2010 by HarperCollins Publishers (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Juice Master Keeping It Simple, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Juice Master Keeping It Simple

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum
I recently purchased a juicer and a family member gave me this book to read for recipe inspiration. I've really enjoyed it, and I'd go so far as to say that The Juice Master goes further than a regular recipe book in that it provides details on the vitamins contained in each juice and the way in which it will 'juice' those that drink it.

The easiest way to demonstrate this is to share a recipe from the book. Today feels especially cold so I'll share a juice called 'Cold War'.

(See blog for recipe
Mike Ormsby
Mar 05, 2013 Mike Ormsby rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great resource for recipes and information. Well-produced with bright pages to match Mr Vale's irrepressible personality. Whether you are new to juicing or an old hand, you'll find something that tastes great. Plus, you learn about nutrition. Want your kids to grow and glow? Keen to age gracefully, in rude health? Buy a juicer and read this bio-bible. Even Jason's simple signature recipe - apple and lemon with ice - will spin your head and buzz your system. Only one gripe - most ingredients feat ...more
Mika Auramo
Jul 22, 2013 Mika Auramo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ruoka
Jason Vale on tunnettu ravitsemusterapeutti, joka on julkaissut useita mehustuskirjoja - eli kuinka valmistaa terveelliset ja maistuvat smoothiet (pirtelöt) ja mehut tuoreista raaka-aineista.

Kirjan johdanto on selkeä ja ottaa huomioon aivan aloittelijatkin. Reseptit on jaoteltu kymmeneen eri ryhmään, esim. lasten makuun, puhdistavat, mehuvedet, kauneudenhoito jne.

Kaikki ohjeet on hyvin toteutettu: ensin tulee lyhyt johdanto, miksi annos on suositeltava, ohje, mineraali- amonihappo- ja vitamiini
Alexandra
Apr 17, 2015 Alexandra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love the recipes ( I did the 3 day program) especially the one with avocado! YUM but I wish I knew what I should eat right after the detox. I know I can't have crappy food but I am scared to go straight to food.
Mary Collings
Great book with some great recipes and some that aren't so good. I've bought a juicer and blender now so I need to buckle down and get healthy!
Renée
Sep 07, 2015 Renée rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I just ordered my first juicer, and this book has all the info you need.

I haven't tried the recipes yet, but can't wait!
Taha Boksmati
Great Juice Recipe Book
Kerry Stirling
Apr 02, 2015 Kerry Stirling rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant Juicing recipes. Juicing keeps your skin looking great all year round and is good for anti ageing!
Alaine
May 24, 2012 Alaine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: recipe-books
Excellent book with delicious juice recipes in it. Lots of helpful nutritional informations in it as well.
Nada Chan
Dec 06, 2012 Nada Chan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: food-related
Too complicated to get all the different types of fruit all the time. Enjoyable to read though!
Paula Flanagan
Jan 03, 2013 Paula Flanagan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is like my bible :-)
Paul Baker-Duff
Paul Baker-Duff rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2016
Micki
Micki rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2016
Marvellka
Marvellka marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Hannah
Hannah rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2016
Diane Owen
Diane Owen rated it really liked it
Aug 22, 2016
Stacey Alex
Stacey Alex rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2016
Siân
Siân rated it liked it
Aug 19, 2016
Ruth Shanahan
Ruth Shanahan rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2016
Jennifer Powell
Jennifer Powell rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2016
Renata Townsend
Renata Townsend rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2016
Steven Agnew
Steven Agnew rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2016
Danielle McIntyre
Danielle McIntyre rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2016
Miss
Miss added it
Jul 25, 2016
Adele
Adele marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2016
Leanne Burgess
Leanne Burgess rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2016
Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2016
  • The Hypnotic Gastric Band
  • Get The Glow: Delicious and Easy Recipes That Will Nourish You from the Inside Out
  • The Low-FODMAP Diet Cookbook: 150 Simple, Flavorful, Gut-Friendly Recipes to Ease the Symptoms of IBS, Celiac Disease, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, and Other Digestive Disorders
  • A Modern Way to Eat: Over 200 Satisfying, Everyday Vegetarian Recipes (That Will Make You Feel Amazing)
  • Clean Eats: Over 200 Delicious Recipes to Reset Your Body's Natural Balance and Discover What It Means to Be Truly Healthy
  • Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Recipes for Two
  • The South Beach Diet Quick and Easy Cookbook: 200 Delicious Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes or Less
  • Introduction to Buddhism: An Explanation of the Buddhist Way of Life
  • Björk
  • The Beauty Detox Foods: Discover the Top 50 Beauty Foods That Will Transform Your Body and Reveal a More Beautiful You
  • The Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook: Great-Tasting Recipes that Keep You Lean!
  • Gordon Ramsay's Fast Food: Recipes from the F Word. with Mark Sargeant and Emily Quah
  • It's All Easy: Delicious Weekday Recipes for the Super-Busy Home Cook
  • Eating for Beauty
  • Become Who You Were Born to Be: We All Have a Gift. . . . Have You Discovered Yours?
  • Eat Like a Fatass, Look Like a Goddess: The Untold Story of Healthy Foods
  • The Rules for Marriage: Time-Tested Secrets for Making Your Marriage Work
  • Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life
Jason Vale, the Juice Master, is a highly respected health, lifestyle and addiction coach. He has been described as 'the UK's Antony Robbins' and 'the Jamie Oliver of the health and juicing world', and famously helped Jordon lose two stone in three months on his Superjuice Diet.

A former trainer for Alan Carr in Birmingham, Jason went on to launch his own clinics and countrywide workshops. His semi
More about Jason Vale...