Start by marking “Out of the Blue” as Want to Read:
Out of the Blue

Out of the Blue

Georgie knew that hooking up with her ex would bring complications. For one, Anthony is trying to help her out by getting her a job with his latest boyfriend, Etienne. For another, he’s hinting that he and Etienne might want her to join them the next time they get together to play. It isn’t long before Anthony’s suggestion ignites a bit of after-hours fun between the boss ...more
Published March 29th 2011 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Out of the Blue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Out of the Blue

Tyra Berger
Apr 11, 2012 Tyra Berger rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2011
OUT OF THE BLUE will have you laughing out loud. I didn't think I was going to like Georgie at first, kind of felt like she was poaching, but as soon as I met her fish Mercutio, I knew she was my kind of girl. How can you not like someone who defends her mutant black gold fish like a mama bear defending her cub?

Georgie is going through a rough time, she has to move out of her apartment and move into her friend's basement because she can't pay the rent, she was just let go at her temp job and it
Amy
Jun 08, 2011 Amy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2read2, favorites

Fabulous read! The sexual chemistry and intimacy between the three characters had me sucked in and wanting more! Ms. Hartnett created a threesome that was very honest and genuine. Strong, raw characters, sizzling sex and a believable ending instead of the typical "wrapped in a bow" HEA. Looking forward to reading more from this author!
Pia Veleno
Jun 28, 2011 Pia Veleno rated it really liked it
I love Georgie and her character flaws. We meet her drunk off her ass and sucking the face off of her "friends with benefits" Anthony outside a club where she's supposed to be celebrating a different friend's upcoming nuptials. From there, Anthony’s “getting serious” male lover, Etienne, arrives and things get awkward. Mind you, this is Georgie’s point of view, so it’s awkward for her, but we get glimpses of Anthony and Etienne to know it might be only in her head.

This is a great menage story li
Susi
Apr 04, 2011 Susi rated it it was amazing
I really don't know where to start- this book blew me away. I already fell in love with Hartnett's writing in the past but I think this one may just be my favorite of hers. This book has it all- hilarious witty scenes, deep emotion and inner struggle and a love story so hawt and sexy it will blow you away too. But lets start at the beginning.

In Out of the Blue we meet some wonderful characters. Georgie is living through some rough times right now. She lost her job and has to move out of her ap
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
______________________________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic eBook Exchange
Caroline The HEA Lover
Jul 12, 2012 Caroline The HEA Lover rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, contemp, menage
Loved it!! It was cute and HOT (major Hot) and completely hilarious. It has fantastic realistic characters with depth and a realistic ending. I was grinning like a fool while reading it.
Loved it to pieces. I kept making notes of all the best quotes but it's impossible there are too many.
I can't recommend it enough. <3 Wow!
Dymphna
Jul 17, 2011 Dymphna rated it it was amazing
I just love this book.

The characters are well-written and Georgie chimes true to me being a late 20s admin person myself, the plot is engaging, the goldfish is hilarious and the sex is, um, sexy. The warmth and humour in Annemarie Hartnett's writing gets me every time.

I've re-read it several times now.
Jan 05, 2013 Laura rated it really liked it
easy, funny read...but on a serious note, who would actually eat a cake baked by someone who phone stalked them and tried to get them fired from their job? What's up with the freak sister?
Gina
Gina added it
Sep 18, 2016
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2016
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2016
Dee
Dee rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2016
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Lotty
Lotty added it
Jun 14, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Evie
Evie rated it really liked it
May 03, 2015
Teresa Cranner
Teresa Cranner marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Jillian Olding
Jillian Olding marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Alexa
Alexa marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Laurie Beth
Laurie Beth marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014