Out of the Blue

Out of the Blue

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Georgie knew that hooking up with her ex would bring complications. For one, Anthony is trying to help her out by getting her a job with his latest boyfriend, Etienne. For another, he’s hinting that he and Etienne might want her to join them the next time they get together to play. It isn’t long before Anthony’s suggestion ignites a bit of after-hours fun between the boss...more
Published March 29th 2011 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Out of the Blue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Out of the Blue

Amy

Fabulous read! The sexual chemistry and intimacy between the three characters had me sucked in and wanting more! Ms. Hartnett created a threesome that was very honest and genuine. Strong, raw characters, sizzling sex and a believable ending instead of the typical "wrapped in a bow" HEA. Looking forward to reading more from this author!
Tyra Berger
OUT OF THE BLUE will have you laughing out loud. I didn't think I was going to like Georgie at first, kind of felt like she was poaching, but as soon as I met her fish Mercutio, I knew she was my kind of girl. How can you not like someone who defends her mutant black gold fish like a mama bear defending her cub?

Georgie is going through a rough time, she has to move out of her apartment and move into her friend's basement because she can't pay the rent, she was just let go at her temp job and it...more
Pia Veleno
I love Georgie and her character flaws. We meet her drunk off her ass and sucking the face off of her "friends with benefits" Anthony outside a club where she's supposed to be celebrating a different friend's upcoming nuptials. From there, Anthony’s “getting serious” male lover, Etienne, arrives and things get awkward. Mind you, this is Georgie’s point of view, so it’s awkward for her, but we get glimpses of Anthony and Etienne to know it might be only in her head.

This is a great menage story li...more
Susi
I really don't know where to start- this book blew me away. I already fell in love with Hartnett's writing in the past but I think this one may just be my favorite of hers. This book has it all- hilarious witty scenes, deep emotion and inner struggle and a love story so hawt and sexy it will blow you away too. But lets start at the beginning.

In Out of the Blue we meet some wonderful characters. Georgie is living through some rough times right now. She lost her job and has to move out of her apa...more
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
______________________________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic eBook Exchange
Caroline The HEA Lover
Loved it!! It was cute and HOT (major Hot) and completely hilarious. It has fantastic realistic characters with depth and a realistic ending. I was grinning like a fool while reading it.
Loved it to pieces. I kept making notes of all the best quotes but it's impossible there are too many.
I can't recommend it enough. <3 Wow!
Dymphna
I just love this book.

The characters are well-written and Georgie chimes true to me being a late 20s admin person myself, the plot is engaging, the goldfish is hilarious and the sex is, um, sexy. The warmth and humour in Annemarie Hartnett's writing gets me every time.

I've re-read it several times now.
easy, funny read...but on a serious note, who would actually eat a cake baked by someone who phone stalked them and tried to get them fired from their job? What's up with the freak sister?
TB
TB added it
Aug 09, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Alexa
Alexa marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Sarah added it
Aug 08, 2014
Claudia
Claudia marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
❁ Danielle
❁ Danielle marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Alma
Alma marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
Maxine
Maxine marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
Sarah Lizziee
Sarah Lizziee marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2013
Talltree
Talltree marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2013
Teresa Harman
Teresa Harman marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2013
Joss
Joss marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2013
Alessandra
Alessandra marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2013
JessBess3800
JessBess3800 marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2013
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2013