Start by marking “Exclusive Chapters Outtakes Lauren Kate” as Want to Read:
Exclusive Chapters Outtakes Lauren Kate

Exclusive Chapters Outtakes Lauren Kate

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  2,705 ratings  ·  27 reviews
Exclusive chapter outtakes.

The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady CrossWither by Lauren DeStefanoFallen by Lauren KateThe Luxe by Anna GodbersenEntwined by Heather Dixon
The Year of the Dress
74th out of 402 books — 348 voters
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie MeyerMidnight Sun by Stephenie MeyerThe Twilight Saga by Stephenie MeyerAdrian's Lost Chapter by Richelle MeadShelby’s First Glimpse by Lauren Kate
Extras
20th out of 102 books — 87 voters

More lists with this book...

Jessye
It's sad but I enjoyed this better than any of the books. I actually LAUGHED. Wow. Because of how he's portrayed in the books, I actually didn't care about Daniel but if this is what it's like to read from his point of view then the entire series needs to be from his pov! It was really great getting some actual background on the characters and it made so much more sense than in the actual book. I wish Lauren Kate had included this in the story. So many of my questions I had were answered here. I ...more
Jenna
Mar 29, 2011 Jenna added it
just made my head messier. NOT really a help. didn't answer ANY QUESTIONS. Just made a MESS of what MESS this series has already given me. gosh!
Cut Zakirah
This short stories that haven't been written on the novel, fallen and torment, are really help a lot to let the readers know some cases that have made them curious like hell.
I had an urge to read this because of wondering what happened to Shelby and Daniel in the past. That's the most important part for me to know.
Temple
I a fan again. In love Luce and Daniel fanilly luv forever hello. Big up's to Lauren Kate for making it all possible.
Jovy
I was conflicted at first based on the short stories - to read or not to read the series - that was my question. Well, I think I will read the series.

Angels government...guardian angels...fallen angels...demons...mortals...war...love...
Kathy
Well I always wanted to know the details about what happened to Trevor and the convo between Gabbe and Daniel.
Laura Elizabeth
This is best for those who are actually fans of the series. Or even those who like it.
Jacklynn Pragosa
I loved this booked. I find it interesting how a girl is falling in love with someone who she believes she's met but who has a secret. Also, she is willing to figure out the answers to this boy and understand what he's hiding.
Jenifer
I really like this book. Although it was not as action packed as I'd hoped the storyline was great and you fall in love with them all over again.
Tay Ivashkov
Know , I understand everything *-*
Annette
A nice read giving a bit more background to the books I love so much. Not very special and outstanding, but lovely to spend an hour with :D And I see there are a lot more extra scenes and chapters! I need to read them all! :D
Kendra
Very quick read... only about 50 pages. You can't buy this book, I found it online somewhere. Really helps you understand Daniel's perspective & the story at the beginning involving Luce.
Robin
EEEEK! Seeing things from Daniel's point of view here was AWESOME! I'm a big fan of alternate viewpoints, and I will be taking a few notes for my own writing from this!
Marjana
All five novels are good written... I've just read them and know a little bit more about main caracters, Luce and Daniel.
It's good to know also Daniels point off view.
Océano de libros
Si te gustó esta saga y quieres descubrir algunos de los secretos o pensamientos de sus protagonistas estas son las historias que debes leer.
Letitia Pate
I love this book, it is its name in every sense of the word!
L.J. Kerry
In the actual books you dont get as many answers to your questions as you do with the outtakes their the best help with these books
Nancy Italiano
I liked the way she went into the announcers and found the lost pieces of her past life.
Read it awhile ago but really enjoyed it
Cindy Seguin
Great thrid book. We learn along side Luce, the long running romance with David. Lovely stories of passsion.
Gzchealsea
i like the fact that i got to read things that help you understand the books better
Fallenatic
Drucilla
Jul 15, 2012 Drucilla rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: k
The Daniel parts are the only parts worth reading. It's nice to get his point of view.
Marie Dafgard
Pretty decent...going to start book 4 tomorrow morning.
Kelli Belli
I enjoyed reading Daniel's POV. Wish there was more of it.
Helene : ) A.
Not My Favorit One, sometimes a Little bit boring
Nadya
really love this story series^^
Nancy

Not as good as the first one
Madi
They were cool as well
Melissa Compton
Melissa Compton marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Exclusive Chapters by Lauren Kate 2 127 Jun 03, 2012 04:54PM
  • Myrnin's Tale (The Morganville Vampires)
  • The Parliament of Blood
  • Treachery (Nightshade, #2.5)
  • Wish Me Dead
  • Ascension (Dream Realms Trilogy #3 Part 2)
  • Eternal Flame (The Immortals, # 0.5)
  • Paranormal Anthology with a TWIST
  • The Innocence of White: Gabi & Jack’s Story (Vamp Chronicles, #3.5)
  • Ash's Letter to Meghan (The Iron Fey, #3.6)
  • The Vampire Diaries: The Return - Dinner Disaster (The Vampire Diaries: The Return Extras, #2.2)
  • Seirs (Soul Guardians #5)
  • The Dead House
  • Demonically Tempted (Frostbite, #2)
Lauren Kate grew up in Dallas, went to school in Atlanta, and started writing in New York.
She is the author of Fallen and The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove. She lives in Laurel Canyon with her husband and hopes to work in a restaurant kitchen, get a dog, and learn how to surf.
She is currently at work on the sequel to Fallen.
More about Lauren Kate...
Fallen (Fallen, #1) Torment (Fallen, #2) Passion (Fallen, #3) Rapture (Fallen, #4) Fallen in Love (Fallen, #3.5)