Start by marking “Radiance: Experiencing Divine Presence” as Want to Read:
Radiance: Experiencing Divine Presence

Read Book

Radiance: Experiencing Divine Presence

3.76  ·  Rating Details  ·  182 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
It is possible to experience the mysterious truth that everything is an expression of the Divine by paying close attention to the many signs that reveal this great Mystery. Radiance points out these clues so that you can more easily recognize yourself as the Divine-that which is creating and has created this you that you think you are and all that this you is experiencing. ...more
134 pages
Published by Endless Satsang Foundation (first published January 18th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Radiance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Radiance

Anne
I'm still not sure what on earth this was about. Not only was it awful, but also confusing as hell and filled with ridiculous statements.

"This is why humans suffer, but you are not actually human, so it isn't necessary for you to suffer this way."

So...this is telling me I'm not a human being. Great. Great start. I should have stopped right there and mark this as DNF. In fact, I'm still trying to figure out why I didn't.

"Essence loves it all, even the chaos, messiness, and challenges."

'Kay, if
Anna Zollinger
I picked this book up expecting to find a book about divinity and connecting with it, how to expand your worship and practice, or something similar. Instead, I got a face full of almost incoherent ramblings bordering on cultist propaganda, emotional manipulation, and brainwashing. There are so many problems with it that I don't even know where to start.

First of all, it's an absolute travesty that trees are being wasted to create paperback formats of this book. It's bad enough, in my eyes, that t
Brian
Sep 12, 2013 Brian rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely outstanding. The writing style is very clear, and the author has the most important message to humanity that I have ever read. This book has helped me grow and I can apply everything that she has had to say. Anybody who is on a spiritual path would be very well advised to read this book.
Dae
Feb 10, 2013 Dae rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
All I can say about this book is what the hell was this woman smoking and where can I get some? It reads like the ramblings of a total nutjob with some serious problems with magical thinking and I'd advise her to seek therapeutic intervention immediately. There's such things as spirituality and then there's delusional. I want my 2 hours back.
Nirmala Nirmala
Mar 18, 2011 Nirmala Nirmala rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This wonderful free ebook will open your heart and connect you to essence.

Nirmala
Download this ebook by Gina Lake for free here:
Free spiritual ebooks
Martina
Apr 15, 2015 Martina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I very much enjoyed reading this well written book, which calls us to awaken to our true nature.
The author points out how ego draws us into its unreal world of thought, it continuously gives attention to itself and it never ending needs. While we are the Divine in disguise as human beings, our life journey is intended to bring us back to love. Instead of constantly being pulled into egos agendas we are being directed to follow essence, our innate intuition and surrender to the flow of life. The
Sarah Tilsley
Mar 05, 2014 Sarah Tilsley rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction, dnf, march, 2014
I struggled to read this one. I was hard for me to get into and I am sorry to say that I couldn't even finish it.

She rambled far too much about, I don't even know what. It was complete nonsense from the beginning. It was a free book so I didn't lose anything other than my time from reading this, but I would not recommend this book at all.
Arielle Jones
Nov 10, 2015 Arielle Jones rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Easy read!

This was an easy read that just felt "right" the whole way through. There were many times where I found myself smiling and taking a screenshot because I was able to identify with what was being said.
Celia
Apr 08, 2015 Celia rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014, kindle, free
I'm sure this book is liked by somebody, somewhere, but it wasn't for me. It seems to be more appealing to the fundamentalist Christian. But since it was free, I guess I should not complain too much.
Diana
Jan 07, 2015 Diana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read to start a great year. I left my A New Earth book by Eckhart Tolle on the plane right after New Years returning from holiday. I had this on my Kindle and decided to give it a try. It was a quick read that calmed my mind.
Cheryl E. Diehm
Mar 22, 2015 Cheryl E. Diehm rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hard to put down

I have been reading self help books. I felt this book hit on the spiritual aspect of what I had already been reading.
Jim Lesniak
I much preferred Eckhart Tolle's "New Earth" and Marianne Williamson's "Return to Love," which cover the same principles more lucidly. But this is a quick read.
Beth
Jan 21, 2016 Beth rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I feel that this book is very reliable and wonderful on helping focus on relationships, communication, religion, and mindfulness.
Katie
Feb 16, 2015 Katie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great for living in the moment and feeling oneness. If you are religious don't read books like this, you won't get it..
Rosemary Daly
Mar 21, 2014 Rosemary Daly rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Poppycock.
Audra
I was hoping for something to bring me to a more religious place and instead I got something more incoherent and rambling.
Karuna
Mar 12, 2011 Karuna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everything in life offers an opportunity for awakening in Truth. This little book is a clear reminder of that.
Nipurna
Aug 20, 2012 Nipurna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
To know yourself and inner beauty should read this. I believe in spirituality then being religious .
Linsay
Jun 12, 2013 Linsay rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I found this book really hard going.
Sonja
Sep 27, 2011 Sonja rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great, great, great!!!!!!!
Shari
Shari marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2016
Uzma
Uzma rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2016
Angela
Angela is currently reading it
Planet J
Planet J marked it as to-read
christie
christie marked it as to-read
JoAnne
JoAnne marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Marjorie
Marjorie marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Starr
Starr marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
  • That Is That: Essays About True Nature
  • 7 Ancient Keys to Happiness: A 90 Day, Lesson-a-Day Guide to Achieving Inner-Bliss
  • The Translucent Revolution: How People Just Like You Are Waking Up and Changing the World
  • Autism's Hidden Blessings:  Discovering God's Promises for Autistic Children and Their Families
  • The Transparency of Things: Contemplating the Nature of Experience
  • Taming the Tongue: The Power of Spoken Words
  • Love Your Body
  • The Seven Steps to Awakening
  • The Fall: The Evidence for a Golden Age, 6,000 Years of Insanity, and the Dawning of a New Era
  • What's Your Secret?: Freedom through Confession
  • Enlightenment Ain't What It's Cracked Up to Be: A Journey of Discovery, Snow and Jazz in the Soul
  • The Gratitude Journal: A 21 Day Challenge to More Gratitude, Deeper Relationships, and Greater Joy
  • The Heart of Abundance: A Simple Guide to Appreciating and Enjoying Life
  • Ramakrishna and His Disciples
  • Ordinary People as Monks and Mystics: Lifestyles for Self-discovery
  • The End of Religion: Encountering the Subversive Spirituality of Jesus
  • The Mandala of Being: Discovering the Power of Awareness
  • Tanaquill
Gina Lake is the author of numerous books about awakening to one’s true nature, including From Stress to Stillness, Trusting Life, Embracing the Now, Radical Happiness, Living in the Now, Return to Essence, Choosing Love, Anatomy of Desire, Getting Free, Ten Teachings for One World, and The Jesus Trilogy (Choice and Will /Love and Surrender / Beliefs, Emotions, and the Creation of Reality). She is ...more
More about Gina Lake...

“So the catch is that you are programmed to choose the ego over Essence until a time comes in your evolution for the realization of the truth to surface.” 0 likes
“The ego just makes the mistake of looking for happiness in the wrong places. In fact, the egoic mind is the only thing in the way of happiness. It is the problem, not the solution. When the mind is quiet, all there is, is love,” 0 likes