Start by marking “Seducing Jason” as Want to Read:
Seducing Jason

Seducing Jason

Maggie wants her brother's best friend, and tonight, she's gonna make her move...
Published February 9th 2011 by Brandi Evans

To ask other readers questions about Seducing Jason, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seducing Jason

Julianna
Oct 18, 2011 Julianna rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of Steamy E-book Quickies
Reviewed for THC Reviews
As with most steamy e-book quickies, Seducing Jason was primarily composed of one long, extended love scene, but what a luscious love scene it was.;-) As short as this story was, I found myself really liking the characters. Maggie exhibited a touch of vulnerability in the fact that she had gone to Jason's apartment many times before, but had never quite gotten up the nerve to go in and seduce him like she'd fantasized about doing. Even this time, she was having second tho
Karagan
I truly didn't expect to enjoy this short story as much as I did. It's exceptionally well written, hot as hell... and even though it's an erotic romance, the characters manage to keep their personalities all throughout the intense passion. The ending is abrupt, as typical with any quick read, but given that you've only been privy to one moment in a story with the potential for so many more pages, it definitely makes you crave more.

Classic fantasy about two friends becoming lovers and the life c
Cecile
May 28, 2012 Cecile rated it it was amazing
What a great way to break into a new author but by a wonderful little short story. I am new to author Ms Brandi. And this is for sure... A wonderful short story. But it is more than wonderful... Hell, this is a freaking hot little number. Consider this that little black explosive dress that you keep in the back of closet to rock "his" world... You know the one.... Well, this is that kinda book.

Maggie wants Jason... Jason wants Maggie... But there is one problem.... Maggie is Charlie's baby siste
Sheri
May 24, 2014 Sheri rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
A very quick read but what it lacks in length it more than makes up for with steam. I was quite glad that it was not just sex but humor as well. I am definitely glad to have found Mrs. Evans work.
Jaime
Jul 17, 2011 Jaime rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011
'Moist jungle' FAIL.

Sweet, quick read. Moist Jungle is now stuck in my mind.
Karry
Jan 14, 2013 Karry rated it liked it
I think if this would have been a full length story I would have loved it and given it 5 stars. As it is now, I can't. There just wasn't enough intro to the event. Then it ended with a hopeful promise, but nothing definitive. I was trying to get into the background, but there needed to be way more. I was glad they got together, but it was filled with too much doubt and thoughts of a brother you never get to meet. Like I said, if this would have been a full book (like 200 plus pages of story) I l ...more
Zaira Narvaez
Nov 11, 2014 Zaira Narvaez rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2014
Bueno, Que fue eso? Ni siquiera llegamos al 100 de paginas, fue demasiado corto, eso no me gusto, y aparte que directo al grano, y lo que hubo allí fue...simple sexo solo no se 15 minutos y bam! ugh No! aunque medio,fue bueno(? no voy a leer a esta autora.
L-D
About 2.5 stars. This story was neither here nor there for me. I thought Jason was cute, but Mags bothered me a bit. The story picked up a little bit when Jason took control of the seduction. I liked him a lot.
Fátima H.
May 29, 2015 Fátima H. rated it did not like it
Esto daba para algo más.
Ginabm
Nov 22, 2014 Ginabm rated it really liked it
Historia. Corta solo once páginas,
Dahlia (yadkny)
Jun 03, 2011 Dahlia (yadkny) rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Erotic Romance Lovers
Really HOT quick read... just wish it was longer.
Imjstgr8
Nov 24, 2011 Imjstgr8 rated it liked it
Good short story.. Would have been a greater short story if it was a little bit longer. Still I liked it and it wet (pun intended) my interest in books by this author...
Kathryn
Always wanted to do this.
Missy
May 21, 2015 Missy rated it liked it
A nice quick steamy read.
Hot passion glore and a sweet ending for Jason and Maggie.
A nice enjoyable read.
Nanee Mcgee
Aug 16, 2012 Nanee Mcgee rated it liked it
Very very short but lustful and sexy ! You feel for mags wanting Jason and needing to make a move. Hot sex scene. A little too short but well written to the point .
Angel
Oct 16, 2012 Angel rated it it was ok
Only got 2 stars because of the cover ... it could have been great but instead it was too short , too fast and i was a little bothered by Maggie ... now Jason on the other hand i liked ;P
Sophie
Mar 31, 2012 Sophie rated it liked it
Soo short.... Good though =]
R
Jul 10, 2011 R rated it liked it
The story lacked back story if it had been longer it might of resolved that issue otherwise it meets HEA. It is good for a 5 minute read.
Rachel
Short but sweet :)
Stacey Allison
Jul 09, 2011 Stacey Allison rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
Cute little hot short story of friends to lovers. Its very short but packs a big punch with heat. Its currently free over on All Romance site.
Sharyn
May 24, 2014 Sharyn rated it really liked it
Shelves: free
3.5
Laura DeSimone
Jan 22, 2013 Laura DeSimone rated it really liked it
It was a short to the point read.
Julie Burns
It was a free book.
But I did like it, very well written, but very short.
An extended love scene really. But a fun way to fill an hour.
Karen C
Nov 05, 2012 Karen C rated it liked it
Shelves: novellas-shorts, nook
Nice little story. I would like to have seen this developed a little more but as a short it was pretty sex.
Nicole
Jun 13, 2011 Nicole rated it it was ok
Short, not so sweet, but has enough heat to satisfy for such a short read.
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Short Story about a girl who is in love with her brother's Best friend!
Jessica Waters
Dec 27, 2012 Jessica Waters rated it it was amazing
Wow!
Felicia
Mar 03, 2012 Felicia rated it liked it
Short and Sexy
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Sweetest Mistress
  • Pretend You Love Me (The Mansion, #1)
  • A Gift of Snow
  • Christmas Love
  • The Soldier and the Siren
  • Taboo (Shades of Deception, #2)
  • A Holiday to Remember
  • Forbidden Fruit (Friends and Lovers, #1)
  • Ex On The Beach
  • The Ride
  • That Old Black Magic (Mystic Valley, #3)
  • Overheated
  • Thanking the Receptionist (The Receptionist #2.5)
  • Marked (City of the Damned, #1)
  • Destined for Harmony (Shadows of Destiny, #3.5)
  • A Fighting Chance (Chances Are #3)
  • Nikki and the Vampire
  • A Little Harmless Gift (Harmless, #4.5)
Brandi Evans was raised by a caravan of traveling Gypsies. She spent her days learning the ways of her people and her nights lost in legends as old as time. Okay, not really, but that's way more interesting than the truth!

In reality, Brandi grew up the oldest child of an ordinary family. Grade school, middle school, high school. Nothing extraordinary happened until she left the nest. She joined th
More about Brandi Evans...