Start by marking “Seducing Jason” as Want to Read:
Seducing Jason

Seducing Jason

3.11 of 5 stars 3.11  ·  rating details  ·  301 ratings  ·  33 reviews
Maggie wants her brother's best friend, and tonight, she's gonna make her move...
Published February 9th 2011 by Brandi Evans, via Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Seducing Jason, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seducing Jason

Julianna
Nov 01, 2011 Julianna rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fans of Steamy E-book Quickies
Reviewed for THC Reviews
As with most steamy e-book quickies, Seducing Jason was primarily composed of one long, extended love scene, but what a luscious love scene it was.;-) As short as this story was, I found myself really liking the characters. Maggie exhibited a touch of vulnerability in the fact that she had gone to Jason's apartment many times before, but had never quite gotten up the nerve to go in and seduce him like she'd fantasized about doing. Even this time, she was having second tho
Karagan
I truly didn't expect to enjoy this short story as much as I did. It's exceptionally well written, hot as hell... and even though it's an erotic romance, the characters manage to keep their personalities all throughout the intense passion. The ending is abrupt, as typical with any quick read, but given that you've only been privy to one moment in a story with the potential for so many more pages, it definitely makes you crave more.

Classic fantasy about two friends becoming lovers and the life c
Jaime
Jul 17, 2011 Jaime rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
'Moist jungle' FAIL.

Sweet, quick read. Moist Jungle is now stuck in my mind.
Cecile
What a great way to break into a new author but by a wonderful little short story. I am new to author Ms Brandi. And this is for sure... A wonderful short story. But it is more than wonderful... Hell, this is a freaking hot little number. Consider this that little black explosive dress that you keep in the back of closet to rock "his" world... You know the one.... Well, this is that kinda book.

Maggie wants Jason... Jason wants Maggie... But there is one problem.... Maggie is Charlie's baby siste
Zaira Narvaez
Bueno, Que fue eso? Ni siquiera llegamos al 100 de paginas, fue demasiado corto, eso no me gusto, y aparte que directo al grano, y lo que hubo allí fue...simple sexo solo no se 15 minutos y bam! ugh No! aunque medio,fue bueno(? no voy a leer a esta autora.
Sheri
A very quick read but what it lacks in length it more than makes up for with steam. I was quite glad that it was not just sex but humor as well. I am definitely glad to have found Mrs. Evans work.
Karry
I think if this would have been a full length story I would have loved it and given it 5 stars. As it is now, I can't. There just wasn't enough intro to the event. Then it ended with a hopeful promise, but nothing definitive. I was trying to get into the background, but there needed to be way more. I was glad they got together, but it was filled with too much doubt and thoughts of a brother you never get to meet. Like I said, if this would have been a full book (like 200 plus pages of story) I l ...more
Ginabm
May 25, 2014 Sharyn rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: free
3.5
L-D
About 2.5 stars. This story was neither here nor there for me. I thought Jason was cute, but Mags bothered me a bit. The story picked up a little bit when Jason took control of the seduction. I liked him a lot.
Angel Cullen
Only got 2 stars because of the cover ... it could have been great but instead it was too short , too fast and i was a little bothered by Maggie ... now Jason on the other hand i liked ;P
Imjstgr8
Good short story.. Would have been a greater short story if it was a little bit longer. Still I liked it and it wet (pun intended) my interest in books by this author...
Nanee Mcgee
Very very short but lustful and sexy ! You feel for mags wanting Jason and needing to make a move. Hot sex scene. A little too short but well written to the point .
Stacey Allison
Cute little hot short story of friends to lovers. Its very short but packs a big punch with heat. Its currently free over on All Romance site.
Julie Burns
It was a free book.
But I did like it, very well written, but very short.
An extended love scene really. But a fun way to fill an hour.
R
The story lacked back story if it had been longer it might of resolved that issue otherwise it meets HEA. It is good for a 5 minute read.
Karen C
Nice little story. I would like to have seen this developed a little more but as a short it was pretty sex.
Maggie
Just got my new nook and this is the title that it suggested for me. Not a bad story for a quicky
Nicole
Short, not so sweet, but has enough heat to satisfy for such a short read.
Alexis *RealityBites! Let's Get Lost!*
Short Story about a girl who is in love with her brother's Best friend!
Sparkyhedgehog
Good short read with everything you need in it to enjoy a short read.
Jwezi
a sweet, sexy short read. But i really enjoyed this one.:P
Dahlia (yadkny)
Jun 03, 2011 Dahlia (yadkny) rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Erotic Romance Lovers
Really HOT quick read... just wish it was longer.
Laura DeSimone
It was a short to the point read.
Rachel
Shelves: 2012
Fiction; Erotica
Sophie
Soo short.... Good though =]
  • Sweetest Mistress (Fem Dom, #1)
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Pretend You Love Me (The Mansion, #1)
  • A Gift of Snow
  • The Ride
  • Working Out (The Works, #2)
  • Forbidden Fruit (Friends and Lovers, #1)
  • Overheated
  • A Holiday to Remember
  • Melody in Lingerie
  • The Alien King and I
  • That Old Black Magic (Mystic Valley, #3)
  • Taboo (Shades of Deception, #2)
  • Be with Me (Come Back to Me, #3)
  • Thanking the Receptionist (The Receptionist #2.5)
  • Marked (City of the Damned, #1)
  • Ex On The Beach
  • Destined for Harmony (Shadows of Destiny, #3.5)
Brandi Evans was raised by a caravan of traveling Gypsies. She spent her days learning the ways of her people and her nights lost in legends as old as time. Okay, not really, but that's way more interesting than the truth!

In reality, Brandi grew up the oldest child of an ordinary family. Grade school, middle school, high school. Nothing extraordinary happened until she left the nest. She joined th
More about Brandi Evans...
His Forbidden Submissive Lust, Lace & Lingerie In the Middle of Nowhere Exposed Tempted