Start by marking “The House of Doom, Dreams and Desire” as Want to Read:
The House of Doom, Dreams and Desire

The House of Doom, Dreams and Desire

3.55  ·  Rating Details  ·  11 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
John Jones believed himself the most proper and enlightened of gay men. Professional, well read and boyishly handsome despite his age, he also believed himself open-minded, tolerant and devoid of vice.

Yet in the end he cannot resist the temptation of the latest tech gadget called, “The House”, a computer generated environment where one could explore their own subconscious
Nook, 0 pages
Published January 1st 2011 by Flying With Red Haircrow

To ask other readers questions about The House of Doom, Dreams and Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The House of Doom, Dreams and Desire

Nancy
Posted at Outlaw Reviews

I love to dream, particularly when I have vivid dreams that involve all my senses. Some of those dreams are so detailed that I’m able to write them down. Others are brief snatches of color, conversation, or fragrances, leaving me with a pleasant sensation upon wakening. And others leave me vaguely unsettled and with a feeling of relief that I couldn’t remember all the details.

Dreams are fun. I get to travel to different places around the world, see friends I haven’t spok
Red Haircrow
Mar 29, 2011 Red Haircrow rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
This was a dream I had in it's entirety. I often dream in full colour, surround sound, with all the extras. After waking I spent over two hours typing, nearly non-stop to record this dream, which was beyond anything I'd had before, in exact detail.

Contains explicit sexual descriptions, language and imagery which some might consider disturbing. This is not m/m romance.
Lance
Lance marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2016
Sonia
Sonia marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Navi
Navi marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Sadonna
Sadonna marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Irene Mcintyre
Irene Mcintyre marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
Emeraldia Ayakashi
Emeraldia Ayakashi rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2013
Midnight Blue
Midnight Blue marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2013
j
j added it
Oct 04, 2012
Marie
Marie added it
Aug 14, 2012
Andune
Andune rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2012
Bill
Bill marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2012
Ada
Ada marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2012
Brenda Cothern
Brenda Cothern rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2012
BTina
BTina marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Kate Aaron
Kate Aaron marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2015
Sylvia
Sylvia rated it it was ok
Dec 17, 2012
Kevin
Kevin added it
Sep 25, 2011
LoriO.
LoriO. added it
Nov 03, 2011
Carly
Carly marked it as to-read
May 05, 2011
TracyG
TracyG rated it liked it
May 02, 2011
Miriki
Miriki marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2011
M'rella
M'rella rated it it was ok
Apr 19, 2011
Red Haircrow is an award-winning writer, educator, chef and filmmaker of Native American descent currently based in Berlin, Germany. Red holds a BSc in Psychology, counsels selectively and is a graduate student at MSU Bozeman, Native American Studies. Their research interests include intergenerational historical trauma and native mental health, with an on-going research study on native/indigenous ...more
More about Red Haircrow...