The Prayer of Jabez for Women

The Prayer of Jabez for Women

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  94 ratings  ·  13 reviews
The phenomenal impact of The Prayer of Jabez is shown by reports of changed lives, expanded ministries, and spiritual breakthroughs among believers everywhere. Now women have their own unique version, shared by Bruce Wilkinson's lifetime partner in marriage, that is full of significance for women's roles and ministry opportunities in God's kingdom.

A must-hear for every wo...more
Published December 29th 2010 by Multnomah Books (first published February 8th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about The Prayer of Jabez for Women, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Prayer of Jabez for Women

Lisa Alexa
Seems more of a sales pitch, likeJoel Osteen. My dad once said that Osteen is " too positive" and" hyped, not realistic and practicing humility".

It was a short story novella. An afternoon read. Came across it when my audio cabinet opened unexpectedly, at 2 am. It does have encouraging scripture, and history.

However, I've been warned by some pastors that some churches are too into Faith healing and not the word and The Lord. Bottom line, the focus. Definitely a must try at least for serious se...more
Dawn Stiles
The Lord wants you increase your territory....learn to identify opportunities that could be part of His expansion program for your life.....small, but mighty read!!! Don't miss it!!!
Barb
Great Book! It helps you take a step back and regroup.
Jackie
Title of Book: The Prayer of Jabez for Women
Author: Darlene Wilkinson is the Prayer Coordinator of Walk Thru the Bible Ministries. She is married to Bruce Wilkerson and lives in Atlanta, Georgia and they have three adult children.
ISBN Number: 1-57673-962-7
Price: $8.99
Hardcopy
*5 Out of 5 points
Subtitle: Be Blessed by God
This book is based on the Jabez prayer in...more
Gabriela
Este es un libro corto, muy fácil de leer y sobre todo con un contenido muy útil para las mujeres que desean estrechar su relación con Dios a través de la oración. La autora describe los versos de una oración que comúnmente pasa desapercibida en La Biblia, pero que si la logras entender y la oras con fe puede traer abundante bendiciones en tu vida. Me gusta la forma en que está estructurado el libro, contiene explicaciones, relatos de la vida real y frases inspiradoras. El libro me ha motivado a...more
Sandra
I LOVE THIS BOOK!! this is a great inspirational book that puts things in prospected & help you see what is really important in life...i recommend it to all!
Kia
I read this book several years ago. I've picked it up and read it again occasionally. For some reason now seemed like a good time to do that again.

The lessons are short and easy to read. But the take-away is larger than the time it takes to read the material. Once again, I walk away from this reading with much to think about and consider. I'll come back to this, Jabez's prayer has lifelong lessons in it.
Evangelist
I love this book, and now I am reading and studying "The Prayer of Jabez Bible Study" by her husband Bruce Wilkinson, which is the first book I read, then I read her book for women, and now studying his book, then I will study her book for women too. The book is awesome! I must buy Darlene's bible study book now. Great!
Becky Morlok
Darlene Marie Wilkinson presented at a women's conference at Fair Play Presbyterian Church today. She's quite good - her husband's books are some of my all-time favorites. She was selling her book - and autographed a copy for me. I purchased another to share with my business partner...can't wait to begin....
Laura Larson
Very good. Darlene does a wonderful job in taking you through this prayer and what it means. How you can apply it to your life. This is one prayer that I try to say daily.
Erica Steinnagel
A short book with a powerful, potentially life-changing, message. Now if only I can implement it!
Lily Oktora
Oct 29, 2008 Lily Oktora is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
tell u later..
Allison
Allison marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Michelle R
Michelle R marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Tash Abban
Tash Abban is currently reading it
May 23, 2014
Jennifer Cox
Jennifer Cox marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Jenna
Jenna added it
May 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Secrets of the Vine for Women Secrets of the Vine for Women: Breaking Through to Abundance The Prayer of Jabez for Women Study Guide La oración de Jabes para Mujeres Breakthrough: Set B (The Prayer of Jabez/Secrets of the Vine/A Life God Rewards)