Start by marking “Holly's Big Bad Santa” as Want to Read:
Holly's Big Bad Santa

Holly's Big Bad Santa

Jared had left Danville, Kansas a confused and angry teenager. The black sheep of his family, he'd done his best not to look back. Then a letter from home made it impossible for him to stay away. Holly was leaving Danville for a new life in California. Suddenly he was desperate to return home, to convince her to build a life with him. But convincing Holly proved to be more ...more
Nook, 0 pages
Published December 21st 2009 by Black Velvet Seductions Publishing Company (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Holly's Big Bad Santa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holly's Big Bad Santa

Gabby-Lily Raines
2.5 / 5

Jared Danville is returning to Danville, KS after being gone for 15 years. Holly Jacobs, Jared's old flame, is planning on moving away from Danville for a new life in
California. One of Jared's purposes for returning is to see if he can convince Holly otherwise. Will Holly be amenable?

I really can't say I cared much for this novella. I wanted to and I did like the premise of Jared coming home to make amends - with his family and with Holly.

What made me really dissatisfied with the story i
Tammi
Dec 01, 2014 Tammi rated it really liked it
This was a cute little Christmas story. I am a sucker for second chance at first love and this book didn't dissapoint. I love Jared's cocky " I was a jerk but I am going to get my girl" attitude and Holly's "the Hell you will" attitude. It was fun without being annoying to see her fight what she felt. It almost felt rushed but then I thought about it sometimes love just takes over and you have no choice but to do what you feel.
Kelli
Dec 23, 2014 Kelli rated it really liked it
This was a short Christmas story that honestly took me a little bit to get into. But once I did I was not disappointed!! Jared's head strong attitude and the way he was determined to get Holly done me in!
Pamela Blanchard
Pamela Blanchard rated it really liked it
Nov 10, 2015
Sammi
Sammi added it
Jan 05, 2015
Jennifer Mathis
Jennifer Mathis marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2012
SK
SK rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2012
AuthorIsland
AuthorIsland rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2010
Cyber Launch Party For Starla Kaye 1 3 Nov 10, 2010 09:42AM
2074219
Starla often tends to see things and life through the rose-colored eyes of a romantic. She grew up in a loving family, something for which she will always be grateful. Today she is surrounded by a loving family and many wonderful friends who support her in all of her craziness.

Starla is working toward being a full-time writer of romance, everything from sweet to erotic to naughty, and is multi-pu
More about Starla Kaye...