Start by marking “Nashoga (Redstone, #1)” as Want to Read:
Nashoga (Redstone, #1)

Nashoga (Redstone, #1)

4.13  ·  Rating Details  ·  23 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Nashoga, the alpha of the Redstone Pack, has been run off from his pack and his love, Tala, by a wolf from Tala's past, the ruthless Farkas. While in exile, Nashoga meets Buck, an elk with an attitude, and the two are thrust into a dire situation. Will the two be at each other's throats or will they learn to work together to defeat this new threat? Will Nashoga reunite wit ...more
ebook
Published February 12th 2011 by Summertime Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Nashoga, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nashoga

Jemima Pett
Jun 11, 2012 Jemima Pett rated it it was amazing
It's a testament to good story telling that even though the whole story led up to the prologue, I still didn't see it coming! Nashoga is the leader (alpha wolf) of his pack but there is trouble on the loose and he has many trials and tribulations to overcome until he succeeds in getting rid of it. That is a trite summary, but it is a gorgeous book, with wonderful mental pictures painted of the countryside he inhabits, the creatures he interacts with, and the friendships and alliances made with t ...more
Dan Rogers
Mar 17, 2012 Dan Rogers rated it really liked it
Nashoga is the alpha dog (leader) of the Redstone clan of wolves until he is forced out by a ruthless bully named Farkas. As he wanders on his own, he becomes friends with the least likely of animals, an elk, named Buck. Together they travel to visit the Thunder Clan (another wolf pack) where they ask for help in fighting and defeating Farkas and his followers. With the story written from Nash's point of view it was very interesting to see the life of a wolf. I was very impressed with the author ...more
Lynn B.
Sep 18, 2015 Lynn B. rated it it was ok
Nashoga has everything he wants: He's the "Alpha" of his own pack, the Redstone pack, and has an amazing soon-to-be mate, Tala.
Things take a turn for the worse when a black wolf, who goes by the name of Farkas, comes with his followers. The rogue wolves kill some members of the Redstone pack, Farkas claims Tala and the Alpha position, and Nashoga is exiled.
Now all on his own, the gray wolf has to find a way to get his pack, position and mate back. And it might take the most unusual of friends t
R.A. Danger
This is story of a an alpha wolf and his new friend an elk, named Buck that go on a journey and learn many things in the time they spent together. After Nashoga was chase from Tala and his pack. He later on meets an elk, an elk that he at first tries to eat but slowly warms up to the idea that they could be friends and that friend turns to a strong bond that last thought out the story.
As for Nashoga he wants to go back to defeat Farkas, but first he must get pass a grizzly, a mountain lion, an
Juli
Jan 17, 2015 Juli rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was okay. Kind of cutesy, not my favorite.
Albert
Sep 11, 2012 Albert rated it it was amazing
This book was just incredible and I invite all to read it as soon as they can click on buy now. I fell in love with the furry creatures of this book and in fact I can not wait for more. I had a conection with the furry creatures of this book that most save for human characters. Who thought creatures could convey such human qualities, other than the author. Good work Rebecca and I can not wait for more from you.
Marie
Aug 18, 2011 Marie rated it it was amazing
The author has done with Nashoga what no one else has done. She has given personification to the male wolf. If we could envision what it is to be a wolf, it would be in the embodiment of Nashoga. This is a must read, page turner for lovers of nature.
Becky Mackey
Oct 28, 2012 Becky Mackey rated it really liked it
This is a good tale of packs of wolves and a few other animals. My son read it and then I read it with my dd. It was well paced with action and descriptions of the life and environment of wolves.
Bakainugirl
Aug 17, 2011 Bakainugirl rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved loved this book!
Kaeley Lyons
Kaeley Lyons is currently reading it
Apr 17, 2016
Cheekylala_kindle
Cheekylala_kindle marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016
Stacy-Alexis
Stacy-Alexis marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
Dalia
Dalia marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2015
Annis Meckley
Annis Meckley rated it liked it
Jun 08, 2015
Felix Aldhi
Felix Aldhi marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
makenzie
makenzie rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2015
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Tara Sewer
Tara Sewer rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2014
Darlene
Darlene marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Venagade
Venagade marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
☺Trish
☺Trish marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Wouter
Wouter marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
John Kilgallon
John Kilgallon marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Rachel Robinson
Rachel Robinson rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2014
Tim
Tim added it
Nov 12, 2013
Autumn
Autumn rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2013
Sette
Sette marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2013
Olivia
Olivia marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2013
Announce/Brag/Sho...: I'm Bragging! 4 11 Mar 07, 2012 08:07AM
Announce/Brag/Sho...: Free for a limited time! 1 6 Feb 02, 2012 05:56PM
Goodreads Authors...: Nashoga (Redstone Series #1) FREE for a limited time! 1 6 Feb 02, 2012 05:54PM
Rebecca is an author, painter, teacher, wife and mom! She lives in central NJ with her family and two pesky rabbits. She creates all of her cover artwork. Rebecca enjoys reading and reviewing most genres, except nonfiction, poetry and most romance. Her favorite genres are YA, horror, sci fi and fantasy.

More about Rebecca and her works can be found at:

http://
More about Rebecca Weinstein...