Start by marking “Back to Jerusalem: Three Chinese House Church Leaders Share Their Vision to Complete the Great Commission” as Want to Read:

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  109 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Very minimal signs of shelf wear to cover, but all pages are clean, bright and intact. Spine appears unread. SHIPS NEXT BUSINESS DAY!
Published December 31st 2003 by Gabriel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Back to Jerusalem, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Back to Jerusalem

Clara Roberts
This book was hard to put down. It was a Chinese version of a command to do missions. Among the many quotes are "History shows that when people become isolated and inbred they get genetic defects and grow weak. The same applies to the Church". "When we serve God it's important to concentrate on His character and our obedience to His leading." "When you seek to bring blessings to others, your own lives will be blessed" "The Christian life is one of action for Jesus, not inaction" "There are more ...more
i picked up this book right after my brother returned from his missions trip in China back in summer of '07. the testimonies contained in this book left me mournful yet uplifted. it has allowed me to reflect back on my lack of spiritual life. this book has also reaffirmed the truth in the book of Revelations for me.
Carrie
A great read about the Chinese church's vision to carry to gospel to the remaining unreached people groups around the world. I'd recommend this book to people to encourage them to trust God for big things and that we could possibly see the Great Commission fulfilled in our lifetime.
Linda
The Communists taking over actually helped pave the way for the spread of Christianity. It forced them to have one major language instead of many different dialects, developed a better road system, and other things that helped spread Christianity. Many more interesting facts.
Gavin Breeden
Stories from the underground church in China. There are lots of charismatic things in the book, including the claim that a person was raised from the dead at one of their meetings. Regardless, their zeal for Christ and missions is encouraging and contagious.
Caitlin Gendur
I read this book for my World Missions class, and it absolutely blew me away. It gave me an idea of how the Church in China is doing, and how God is working. The authors have been through a lot and share the depths of their hearts. Encouraged immensly.
Alan
I did not like this book because I found it completely repetitive to The Heavenly Man, which was far more interesting a story. This book provided the same information without the storyline to keep me interested.
Anna
The stories in this book left me stunned, tearful and disturbed by the complacency of my own spiritual life. The book also introduced me to a missionary movement that I previously knew nothing about.
Samuel Rood
Amazing things are happening as God's Spirit is moving God's people. A key piece to what God is doing today.
Karen Linton
Should be required reading for every person who names the name of Christ.
David Sanders
David Sanders marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Mindee Berkman
Mindee Berkman is currently reading it
Mar 09, 2015
Mac Curfman
Mac Curfman marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Angelajen
Angelajen marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Chris Pennington
Chris Pennington marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Lydia Parker
Lydia Parker marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Noah Kiser
Noah Kiser marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Narrow Road: Stories of Those Who Walk This Road Together [With This Road CD by Jars of Clay]
  • Lillian Trasher: The Greatest Wonder in Egypt
  • Following Jesus Through the Eye of the Needle: Living Fully, Loving Dangerously
  • There's a Sheep in my Bathtub: Birth of a Mongolian Church Planting Movement
  • Dorie: The Girl Nobody Loved
  • The Poor Will Be Glad: Joining the Revolution to Lift the World Out of Poverty
  • Perspectives on the World Christian Movement: Reader
  • Too Small to Ignore: Why Children Are the Next Big Thing
  • Anthropological Insights for Missionaries
  • From Jerusalem to Irian Jaya: A Biographical History of Christian Missions
  • Cross-Cultural Connections: Stepping Out and Fitting in Around the World
  • Jungle Pilot: The Gripping Story of the Life and Witness of Nate Saint, Martyred Missionary to Ecuador
The Heavenly Man The Heavenly Man: The Remarkable True Story of Chinese Christian Brother Yun Operation China: Introducing All the People of China China's Christian Martyrs Peoples of the Buddhist World: A Christian Prayer Diary