Start by marking “Immortal Hearts (Vampire Kisses, #9)” as Want to Read:
Immortal Hearts (Vampire Kisses, #9)

Immortal Hearts (Vampire Kisses #9)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  5,219 ratings  ·  343 reviews
Athena "Stormy" Sterling is coming to Dullsville, and Raven is both excited and panicked in anticipation of Alexander's little sister's visit. Alexander tells Raven that she and his sister have a lot in common, but can the mini-Raven be everything she hopes for? Alexander calls her Stormy for a reason.

Stormy's visit stirs up the perfect immortal whirlwind. Raven is forced
Published May 15th 2012 by Katherine Tegen Books

Can't Wait Books of 2012
241st out of 2,494 books — 15,918 voters
YA Novels of 2012
210th out of 1,311 books — 10,367 voters

More lists with this book...

Grace Lindo
Apr 21, 2012 Grace Lindo marked it as to-read

I want more of Sebastian and Trevor!!!
Rayne
I honestly don't know how I feel about this book, much less how to rate it. I am emotionally attached to this series, so, of course, it was sad to see it end and there was a part of me that was somewhat pleased. But still, the book is bad. The writing is bad, the characterization is bad, the plot was bad, and...do I need to go on? Everything about this book is kind of bad. Still, I want to slap myself right now for actually writing that. I feel like I am betraying my pre-teen former self by givi ...more
Meghan Ely
The covor is beautiful! I love it <3
I can't wait to read this :D

*** Do NOT Read Ahead If You Don't Want A Spoiler Thing! ;D ***

I'm just really hoping that in this book, if it's going to be the last and final book in this Amazing series, is that Alexander will finally give Raven what she wants. Or at least there will be a seriously epicly awesome ending :D This is like one of my fav series :)

After Reading:

Absolutely LOVED IT! Amazing book. I'm extremely sad to see the series end, but it's en
Ashley owl
Apr 10, 2012 Ashley owl marked it as to-read
The 9th book to the Vampire Kisses series and also the LAST book! So sad! Comes out May 15th! I CANNOT WAIT! I plan to go an get the book as soon as it comes out!
Book summary ( also on Ellen Schreiber's website):
Athena “Stormy” Sterling is coming to Dullsville, and Raven is both thrilled and panicked in anticipation of Alexander’s little sister’s visit. Alexander tells Raven that she and his sister have a lot in common, but can the mini-Raven be everything she hopes for? Alexander calls her Sto
Tracy Maxwell
May 21, 2011 Tracy Maxwell is currently reading it
Vampire Kisses is a young reader book that is intriging in it's own right.
I look forward to each book coming out. I only wish it wouldn't take so long
for the next book.
Jarom
If the phrase 'Disgrace to literature' ever meant anything, this book revolutionizes its definition. A tween fantasy, 'Immortal Hearts' follows a dull, clutchy, cliche female character who is hopelessly in love with a shadowy male interest who, to no one's surprise, happens to be a vampire. She pines for her love in the morning, afternoon, and evening, and then spends the night with him and his goons at the local nightclub, worrying that one of her polyamorous friends will steal him away. All th ...more
Kasey
Trevor. <3
Shelley aka Gizmo's Reviews
*Genre* YA Paranormal
*Rating* 3.0

*First thoughts*

Immortal Hearts is the last book in the Vampire Kisses series. Since we knew going in that this was going to be the last book of the series, we also knew that Raven would be turned into a vampire like she's wanted since she was in kindergarten.

What I didn't know going in, was how awesome Alexander's sister Stormy was going to be. The reason I'm giving this book 3 stars is because of Stormy. I loved her character and the way she didn't act like a
Emily
To be honest, I mostly just read this book to finish the series. It's a bit of a guilty pleasure, and they're all so easy to read. But, oh dear lord, they are bad. At least the last few. So much swooning, talking for paragraphs about how "dreamy" (yes, the word "dreamy" is used often to describe Alexander) Raven's "love" is. I'm embarrassed to admit I sought out this book to read.

I mean, I know this isn't quality literature, but I expected a bit more effort than what was in Immortal Hearts. It's
Hannuh The
Dec 24, 2011 Hannuh The is currently reading it
I personally expect this book to be the best. the series has made you ponder what is going to happen to Raven and Alexander's complicated love lives.I hope this book brings changes within both of their lives.
Samantha
I originally had no intention of finishing this series after the last book. But...

My daughter read the first 8 books in 7 days and wanted to get the last book to finish out the series. After she read it and said she liked it (she also didn't have the same issues with book 8 that I had), I decided to do the same.

The nice thing about these books is how quick and easy they are to read. And for the most part, they are clean stories -- very little swearing and very little mention of sex.

And maybe I'm
Cassie
I need to get this asap
Merve  Özcan
Biten bir seri daha. Daha fazla Raven'in o vampir saplatılı hayatını okuyamayacağım için üzgünüm aslında. Onunla ilk tanışmamız 2010'a dayanıyor. Normalde okuduğum kitaplardan daha şiddetli, dünyaya toz siyahtan bakan bir kızdı Raven.Ve korsenin içinden. Beni eğlendirmeyi ve güldürmeyi 9 kitabında da başardı.
Türkiyede manga ya da çizgi roman tarzı kitaplar şeklinde çıktığını görmüştüm. Ama okumayanlar için kısaca ondan bahsetmek istiyorum.
Raven hayatı boyu
Catie
Well I have been following this series since the very beginning, and I have loved every moment. I love the characters, I love the covers and mostly I love the writing. Something in these books takes me back to my high school days, They make me want to get back out my black nail polish and black lipstick. Immortal Hearts is the perfect ending, even though I am so sad to say goodbye to Raven and the gang.

I felt as if I had a lot in common with Raven as I was the same way as her when I was in high
Reeses
Jun 16, 2012 Reeses rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
I can not believe this series ended. I am so happy with how it ended though. Immortal Hearts was nothing like I expected. Seriously Alexander just becomes sexier and sexier with every book. I love how Raven always stayed true to her character throughout the entire series, but still grows. I also love that she didn't change her mind in the end and just grew as a character with understanding. Raven is such a strong character. She has never wanted to be popular, just herself, and she always knew wh ...more
Megan
Jen
Lyndsay
I thought that her transformation was a little rushed. She didn't really tie up her loose ends, settle how she was going to explain to her parents that she was going to move in with her boyfriend so suddenly. Raven just wasn't very practical.
I liked this series, but I was a little disappointed by the ending.
Hayden
Mar 15, 2015 Hayden marked it as how-bout-no
I'm so tempted to just push my way through CRYPTIC CRAVINGS so I can own this beautimous thing afterward. It's SOOO PRETTY.
Suzanne
I'm so sad that the series is over! Great finale though for sure!
Emocic
Aug 25, 2011 Emocic is currently reading it
loveeeeee book no8 my fav character is onyx type who yours is
Jason
Lawd, this was so bad it felt often like a parody of Twilight fanfic.

The try-hard teenspeak that managed to feel inaccurate to how teens speak yet sound so amateurish that one could more easily imagine a tween projecting how she thinks she'd be talking in high school, rather than a published adult author.

The useless leads, so stupid and pointless with their non of a conflict - it's obvious how things will turn out, and Raven both barely thinks about fallout and doesn't have to deal with any fal
Zoë
ellie2020
I read the entire series and Raven has always wanted to be a vampire. I get that. In this final chapter of the series, Raven gets what she wants, but it just seemed to be in a very selfish way. She didn't think about her family, or even Becky who is like a sister to her. I think she should have waited a bit more longer or just not be a vampire in the first place.

And what happened to the "are they or aren't they" with Trevor and Raven? The ENTIRE series always had Trevor hinting that he had a thi
Marsha
May 16, 2012 Marsha rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Younger side of Young Adults
"Immortal Hearts" is the perfect conclusion to the Vampire Kisses series. Raven is anxious to meet Alexander's younger sister, Athena (Stormy). She is coming to visit her brother in Dullsville and Raven is a little upset to discover that the conniving, Luna is close to Stormy. However, Raven decides that Luna needs a new love interest, the vampire bartender, Romeo.
She introduces them and she feels relieved that maybe Luna will leave Alexander alone.

Raven spends time decorating Stormy's room for
Alex
2.5 stars.

*Sigh* This series is finally over! I wanted to call it quits a long time ago, but I felt too invested in this series to do that. That being said, this last book was a LOT better than the last two or three - but there were several things I didn't like about it.

Major spoilers ahead:

(view spoiler)
Starry
Cierra
WARNING: CONTAINS FEW MINOR SPOILERS!!
OMG. Wow! Ha. I don't know where to start. Umm.... This book was amazing. I got it from the library yesturday (finally after the long wait) and just finished it today. The title kind of gave it away though. I mean, about Raven being turned. I mean, it's called Immortal Hearts. Now who's hearts could Ellen be talking about???? The main characters, Raven and Alexander, of course. LOL The title told me that Raven would be turned even before I read the book. :)
Liz
"I will love you for all of eternity."

Two words – ALEXANDER STERLING! Yep, that was my favourite part of every book :) And here we are at the end, but oh how I have enjoyed these Vampire Kisses! Even though I have read the entire series, this is my first book review for the collection. Overall I think this is a fun and quirky set of books with some genuine characters and exciting plot twists. I own the entire series for a reason. They are fun to read and I absolutely adore Raven. She’s like a go
Melanie
As YA series goes this is actually one of the cuter ones but sadly the books have become rather predictable as the series has gone on but having started them I really wanted to see how Ellen would end Raven and Alexander’s story and I think that 9 books of this was enough and the ending didn’t annoy me.

As YA books go I definitely feel this series is aimed more towards the much younger end of the spectrum but it is a good choice for younger teens who are interested in vampires etc without it bein
  • Soul Bound (Blood Coven Vampire, #7)
  • Blood Moon (Drake Chronicles, #5)
  • Diabolical (Tantalize, #4)
  • Almost Everything (Vampire Princess of St. Paul, #3)
  • Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires, #12)
  • Balthazar (Evernight, #5)
  • Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica, #2)
  • The Vampire Stalker
  • Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods, #7)
  • Strange Fate (Night World, #10)
  • Thirst No. 5: The Sacred Veil (Thirst, #5)
  • Anastasia Forever (Dreaming Anastasia, #3)
Before I took pen to paper, I was an actress. I attended a local university majoring in theatre and spent a summer in London at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts where I learned about the “Old Bard” from amazingly talented teachers.

When I returned from London, I relocated to Chicago where I lived for five years. There, I graduated from the Second City Training Center and performed improv, Shakes
More about Ellen Schreiber...

Vampire Kisses (9 books)
  • Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, #1)
  • Kissing Coffins (Vampire Kisses, #2)
  • Vampireville (Vampire Kisses, #3)
  • Dance with a Vampire (Vampire Kisses, #4)
  • The Coffin Club (Vampire Kisses, #5)
  • Royal Blood (Vampire Kisses, #6)
  • Love Bites (Vampire Kisses, #7)
  • Cryptic Cravings (Vampire Kisses, #8)
Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, #1) Vampire Kisses: The Beginning (Vampire Kisses, #1-3) Dance with a Vampire (Vampire Kisses, #4) The Coffin Club (Vampire Kisses, #5) Vampireville (Vampire Kisses, #3)

“I have had just about enough of other guys trying to turn you, Raven. There is only one vampire who will," he said confidently. "The one who you were always meant for-me.” 28 likes