Start by marking “My Link in Time (The Immortal Ones, #2)” as Want to Read:
My Link in Time (The Immortal Ones, #2)

My Link in Time (The Immortal Ones #2)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  415 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Girl meets boy, falls in love, becomes engaged, and walks down the aisle. Oh, if only life were that simple. When an Immortal girl meets a Mortal boy, life is a little more complicated.

When Charity accepted Lincoln's marriage proposal, she thought they could handle anything that came their way... Link’s newly acquired lust for blood became the first problem to tackle... sa...more
Published March 24th 2011 by S.L. Baum

To ask other readers questions about My Link in Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Link in Time

Hallowed by Cynthia HandBetween by Mary TingUnder the Never Sky by Veronica RossiCinder by Marissa MeyerIncarnate by Jodi Meadows
2012 JANUARY YA Releases
79th out of 93 books — 141 voters
Promise by Kristie CookPurpose by Kristie CookPower by Kristie CookDevotion by Kristie CookThe Ninth Orphan by James Morcan
This Book MUST Become a Movie!!!!
65th out of 133 books — 66 voters

More lists with this book...

Al
If you told me before I got my Kindle that soon I’d be reading YA paranormal books and enjoying them, I’d have laughed in your face. Glittery vampires aren’t my thing. But with my Kindle I found myself making a conscious effort in branching out, trying genres I’d avoided in the past. What I found is I did enjoy some of those books I wouldn’t have given a second glance in the bookstore. This series has been among my favorites in this genre. Analyzing why has been an interesting exercise.

My first...more
I'm breezing through my summer reads and loving every minute of it. I read the first book and then quickly had to read the second book which brings me to My Link in Time. I have always been fascinated by the idea of immortals. I was a fan of the Highlander TV series/movies. I loved Cate Tiernan's Immortal Beloved and now I am loving this series about Charity and her family. Being that Charity and her family are immortal their back story has that aspect of historical fiction. In the first book we...more
Grammy 1
realize I gave high marks on Ms Baum's first book A Chance for Charity a few months ago. It was then I asked the author S. L. Baum to send me the sequel as soon as it was released. My 5 Star rating for the first in the series told me this YA Series was better than most and I see my feelings were not wrong.

What a wonderful read for teens and readers of all ages. I mentioned before that the storyline was intricate and compelling. In reading many genres and books and doing reviews, I have read man...more
Seirra
I'm going to be completely honest the first book in the Immortal Ones series didn't do it for me. I felt like it was too stale and lacked the necessary elements of an interesting story. HOWEVER, My Link in Time surprised me in the BEST way whereas with A Chance for Charity I didn't want to pick it back up but with My Link in Time I REFUSED TO PUT IT DOWN . I feel like S.L. Baum figured out the missing link to making this an excellent story, no pun intended. WHICH IT WAS. Action, suspense...more
Cat's Review
I'm glad the author wrote a sequel to A Chance for Charity because I really connected with the characters. I recently read this book again because I needed to read Our Summer of Discontent. It had been a while since I read the first two books and I had forgotten parts of the story.

Catherine, James, Oz, Macus, Eve, Lizabelle, Dee and Summer all come back to join Charity and Link and I enjoyed their different personalities.

Link and Charity are trying to cope with Link's new issue of being a vampir...more

Angie Hemmings
I just finished this book and absolutely loved it. It was well written and I loved the fact that the heroine is a strong, albeit old fashioned woman. The book flowed well and I didn’t have to skip parts which I really did love. I especially liked the fact that the author took someone who would normally be considered a villain and turned him into a good guy.

Would I read this again?

Absolutely!
Kyra Dunst
I love this series. The witches, immortals, vampires, shapeshifters, and now The Caster! Charity's Las Vegas wedding isn't going quite as planned. Add in a kidnapping, and a witch bent on taking powers from others, and things can't go anywhere but wrong. I love how the story twisted and turned, and I can't wait to see how Charity deals with all these new changes. I would recommend this author to others.
Linda
Yeah, I thought things were going way too smoothly in the beginning of this book. I began to doubt that Book Two was going to have what it took to keep this older YA reader interested. Then the, you know what, hits the fan! S. L. Baum continues to build a great Immortals story here. There is still much to learn about these fascinating characters the author has brought to us. Their life's are changing and growing in ways they didn't expect either. I can't wait to hear more about Lulach, Christoph...more
Andrea Heltsley
I love a book with a happily ever after. This was an awesome followup to the first book. It was creative and fun. Upper YA/NA book.
george
The continuation of A Chance for Charity finds Charity about to marry her soulmate. They've already been through a lot of danger and changes, but now Charity is ready to move forward with Lincoln. They decide to marry in Las Vegas, but the trip doesn't run as smoothly as theu anticipated or hoped.

There was a lot of action in this one, and I liked it. Found out more about the supernatural beings. While the ending wasn't really a surprise, it sets up the third book perfectly. I liked it.
Angel **Book Junkie**
Sometimes when you read a book in a series you look forward to reading the next book in the series but when you pick it up and it seems like you are reading the first book all over again. I Love paranormal romance but I this one seemed like it was a total replay of the first book. The characters bored me and made me really think that Charity went through the same thing in the end that she went through in the beginning.
Chanda
I enjoyed this one more than the first...and if there are more later I'll probably read those too. The love story between Charity and Link didn't freak me out as much, and there's so much going on I kind of forgot about it. I'm still confused about Delilah...it seems like there's something not quite right about her, but I guess not? They mention her several times, that her mind is not right, but it's never expanded on.
Justina
This book picks up right after the second one ends. Charity is making plans for her Vegas wedding to Link and couldn't be happier. The real action place in Vegas with the introduction of a new character named Elizabeth. She's a real bitch and what she does is so wrong in so many ways. Charity's "human" friends have a huge role in the action and D is just not right. It all works out in the end and I can't wait for the next.
Siff Little
I am in love with this series.
Another sleepless night cause I just could not put this book down.
It was interesting and surprising all the way through, the fact that you knew it was all gonna end good, but not the way you thought was, making it would made it a page turner for me.
I hope Baum is busy writing more of these cause I am hooked. ;)
Belkis
finished this followup second book to the Immortals Ones series by S.L.Baum and found it to be pretty much like the first book. not great, not bad, just a somewhat nice read. nothing about these books was spectacular enough to make an impression.
Alyson
Much better than the first book in the series! Again, loved that it is a clean story, while still having decent romance. Also, the characters are fun to follow as they interact and evolve through the plot. Another quick, fun, clean read!
Anita
This book started off a bit slow but got really good toward the end. Looking forward to the next installment.
it had a decent story to it, but I found it boring. Took me longer to finish than most books.
Michelle
Great book, great series.
Tiffany Renee Sill
Tiffany Renee Sill marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Campbell
Campbell marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Isabel
Isabel added it
Oct 19, 2014
  • Momentum (Portal Chronicles, #4)
  • DEAD [as a doorpost] (DEAD[ish], #3)
  • Storm (Blood Haze, #2)
  • Power (Soul Savers, #4)
  • Embody (Insight, #2) (Web of Hearts and Souls #2)
  • Mortal Defiance (Dark Betrayal Trilogy, #2)
  • Conflicted (Keegan's Chronicles, #2)
  • Testing Fate (Mystic Wolves, #3)
  • The Demon Kiss (Of Witches and Warlocks, #2)
  • Death Weeps (Death, #5)
  • Elemental Rising (Paranormal Public, #2)
  • Midnight Moon (Rise of the Dark Angel, #2)
  • Pinehurst
  • Jenny Plague-Bringer (The Paranormals, #4)
  • 13 on Halloween (Shadow, #1)
  • Capture (Cryptid Tales, #2)
  • Black Hill Farm (Black Hill Farm, #1)
  • Immortal Mine
A Chance for Charity (The Immortal Ones, #1) Lush (Lush, #1) Hush (Lush, #2) Our Summer of Discontent Crush (Lush, #3)