Start by marking “Marriage: From Surviving to Thriving: Practical Advice on Making Your Marriage Strong” as Want to Read:

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The world has changed, and it's going to keep changing.

That's no big revelation, but we cling to the fleeting hope that we can return to the gentler, more stable days gone by . . . especially where our marriages are concerned. But the truth is, we can't, because as the world changes, so do we, and so do our marriages.

Let's face it: marriage and the home have altered drasti
Published July 1st 2006 by Thomas Nelson Publishers (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Marriage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marriage

Adrienna
I really enjoyed this read. Most of the material was so beneficial from a biblical approach and personal standpoint when it comes to marriage, unconditional love. I took a few notes from the book too. I also listened to the audiobook version with the book version from time to time.

Adrienna Turner
Author of God is in the Equation
www.dream4more.org
Emil Bredahl
A great book, with some simplified ways to become a better husband. The way he writes is easy to understand and apply.
It is a quick read, and it will challenge you.

Good book
Prince Oricha
Gave me a solid foundation to building a God-honoring, and committed relationship with my girl friend.
Mona Randall
Excellent read. Recommend for anyone. I enjoy reading his books.
Fatima Dobbs
Enjoyed the biblical references and real life examples.
Diana De munguía
Es una excelente libro, que ayuda a basar tus expectativas matrimoniales en lo que DIos quiere para tu matrimonio y no en mis propias expectativas.
Natalie Whorotn
Helpful. Biblical references and helpful stories relating to marriage problems and how to avoid them.
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Dormah Harrison
Dormah Harrison marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Tatiana
Tatiana marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Michelle Blake
Michelle Blake marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Amber Johnson
Amber Johnson marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Tom Buckner
Tom Buckner marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Charles Swindoll has devoted over four decades to two passions: an unwavering commitment to the practical communication and application of God's Word, and an untiring devotion to seeing lives transformed by God's grace. Chuck graduated magna cum laude from Dallas Theological Seminary and has since been honored with four doctorates. For his teaching on Insight for Living, he has received the Progra ...more
More about Charles R. Swindoll...
The Grace Awakening: Believing in Grace Is One Thing. Living It Is Another. David: A Man of Passion and Destiny (Great Lives from God's Word, #1) Improving Your Serve: The Art of Unselfish Living Esther: A Woman of Strength & Dignity (Great Lives From God's Word Volume 2) Paul: A Man of Grace and Grit (Great Lives from God's Word, #6)