Start by marking “Bear In Long Underwear” as Want to Read:
Bear In Long Underwear

Bear In Long Underwear

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  11 reviews
The star of Bear in Underwear and Bear in Pink Underwear returns in another adventure. It's wintertime, and Bear and his friends go outside to play in the snow. As Bear sheds his clothes in order to dress his newly-built snowman, he's left--not with his signature tighty-whities--but with LONG underwear. And now, all his pals want cool long underwear of their own.
Published October 11th 2011 by Blue Apple Books (first published August 23rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Bear In Long Underwear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bear In Long Underwear

karen
this book is great, especially the page that says, "beaver makes snow angels with cougar."
April Thompson
I'm a sucker for big googly eyes and cute graphics. And what's not to love about long red underwear?!
Anne
I am a sucker for a bear wearing underwear whether it be long or short.
Joyce
I shared this with a kindergarten class during an outreach visit. They loved this book - though I think they would love any book that would make me say "underwear" out loud. Recommended for those who like their storytimes on the silly side.
Heidi
There are parts that I love in this, and parts that I didn't. The pictures at times were cute as well as scary (aka - the monkey/gorilla; Kami thought it might be a Yeti!). Love the turtle, of course. Enjoyed some of the humor (e.g. with the skunk). Still trying to figure out the porcupine's look after they've dressed the snowman and are looking at the bare Bear. I'd assume it's one of shock! :-) Ending was predictable and OK for me, but I think kids will enjoy it. I don't think I'd read it in s ...more
Stefani
As an adult, this one was just strange. The story was erratic, and the text bubbles ruined any flow of the story. Still, the animals' discovery of long underwear is humorous. Another book with cute points that is weak as a whole.
Tam
My 7-year-old loved this book even though it's probably for younger kids.
The illustrations are goofy but cute and every boy seems to love stories involving underwear.
Christen
I do not care for this style of illustrations and while the humor is fun in this book, it's overall just a little too "thin."
Gray
You loved this one, and when I asked you why, you said it was just getting to feel the underwear on the front cover.
Jocelin
Funny in the beginning but, got a little muddled towards the end.
Michelle Neuwirth Gray
The title says it all. So silly. :)
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Carrie Buller
Carrie Buller marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Chely
Chely added it
Sep 03, 2014
Lorena Ruiz
Lorena Ruiz marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Suzie
Suzie added it
Jan 29, 2014
Erin
Erin added it
Dec 18, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Todd H. Doodler is a well-known “pop artist,” and in addition to writing and illustrating the best-selling Bear in Underwear books, he is the author/illustrator of The Zoo I Drew, Girls Are Weirdos But They Smell Pretty! and Boys Are Stupid, Throw Rocks at Them! Doodler lives in California.
More about Todd H. Doodler...
Rawr! Veggies with Wedgies Bear In Pink Underwear Peas on Earth One Potato, Two Potato