Start by marking “What To Do When He Says, I Don't Love You Anymore” as Want to Read:
What To Do When He Says, I Don't Love You Anymore

What To Do When He Says, I Don't Love You Anymore

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  2 reviews
""I don't love you anymore."" These simple words have the power to send the listener into shock, denial, and desperation. The obvious response is to ask oneself, "What can I do to win my partner back?" In "I Don't Love You Anymore, " Dr. David Clarke provides just the battle plan needed.

Contrary to what many relationship "experts" recommend-weak, passive plans that involve
Published October 1st 2002 by Nelson, Thomas, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about What To Do When He Says, I Don't Love You Anymore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What To Do When He Says, I Don't Love You Anymore

Sharon
This is a Christian book. I am not a Christian. That said, it is an excellent book to read if you find out your husband is having an affair! EXCELLENT!

David Clarke has a no holds barred, practical, realistic, and effective method for getting a marriage back on track--if it is possible.

Turns out I did many of the things he mentioned, but to no avail. Husband said we should divorce and there was no one else. When I found out about the affair (with his best friend's wife!) several weeks later, I
Angie
A no BS guide to working on a relationship. The title is a bit misleading, but you'll figure that out in the first chapter.
Gail
Gail is currently reading it
Apr 30, 2015
Lacey
Lacey marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Michael D
Michael D marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Neugene Tolentino
Neugene Tolentino marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Amy Mahoney
Amy Mahoney marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Debie Escoto
Debie Escoto marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Rahkiya
Rahkiya marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2013
Amanda Dunham
Amanda Dunham marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2013
Matthew Norris
Matthew Norris marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2012