Start by marking “Chobits, Vol. 6” as Want to Read:
Chobits, Vol. 6

Chobits, Vol. 6 (Chobits #6)

4.12  ·  Rating Details  ·  3,717 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
For most people, persocoms represent technology at its finest - after all, they can do anything you program them to and they make great looking companions. But for Yumi Oumura, persocoms bring out her deepest insecurities, and not without reason. Just as people once became addicted to their computers, many people are now addicted to their persocoms to the exclusion of othe ...more
Published June 10th 2003 by Tokyopop (first published July 24th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Chobits, Vol. 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chobits, Vol. 6

Pandora Hearts, Vol. 07 by Jun MochizukiBlack Butler, Vol. 6 by Yana TobosoDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaKimi ni Todoke by Karuho ShiinaBlack Butler, Vol. 1 by Yana Toboso
Best Manga Covers
52nd out of 484 books — 151 voters
ワンピース 71 [Wan Pīsu 71] by Eiichiro OdaKingdom Hearts, Vol. 3 by Shiro AmanoMaid-sama! Vol. 01 by Hiro FujiwaraChobits, Vol. 3 by CLAMPChobits, Vol. 6 by CLAMP
Manga is for everyone
5th out of 100 books — 16 voters

More lists with this book...

Coco
Jul 12, 2013 Coco rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
Robin
Feb 28, 2013 Robin rated it really liked it
I really quite enjoy Chobits. As far as CLAMP manga goes, a lot of fans dislike it, saying that it runs counter to other CLAMP works. I enjoy the parts about Chobits that involve sacrifice, the problem of requited vs. unrequited love, the power of love itself, the nature of love (is it something programmed, or is it something inherent in sentient beings - when does "love" stop and become "programming" instead?). It's all really interesting and heartbreaking, too.

Beyond the psychological and phil
Mel Raschke
A romantic comedy about a human looking for a partner. She feels insufficient because she is only a human and all female robots are smarter and more attractice than her. Readers that follow this series will love this book.
Radwa
Mar 05, 2016 Radwa rated it really liked it
I love Chi's costumes!

The story if definitely taking its time developing the whole human/robot relationships, trying to guide the characters slowly through it, and I love that!
Heather
Jun 02, 2015 Heather rated it it was amazing
I want all of the cloths that Chi has. They are much cooler than mine. Also I really love her character :)
Starbubbles
Aug 04, 2009 Starbubbles rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
i'm so glad that the news coverage of the wedding was finally mentioned. i was like, "finally!" not that i waited that long or anything. i love how sumomo (plum, gaw still hate that they didn't keep it sumomo) and kotoko interact! it's hilarious! plus, love how yumi and ueda got "back" together! i'm such a sap! i'm just a little curious as to how chi can fit into everything she tries on, right away. i mean, it doesn't matter who she borrows clothes from, they fit! do all people in japan have the ...more
Kate
Sep 24, 2009 Kate rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, age-adult, sci-fi, 2009
Finally we get Yumi's backstory and that's one subplot wrapped up, and finally we get to learn more about the goth-spy pair on the rooftop: they are both persocoms working for the government, and looking for Chi. They might look evil but I don't think they want to hurt Chi. I think they (and the two cute laptop persocoms) are hoping Chi succeeds in somehow being able to make all persocoms happy...

The laptop Kotoko is so freaking cute - so dark and annoyed by the hyper laptop Plum. Chi wears a l
Sami C
Jul 24, 2014 Sami C rated it liked it
Rollercoaster ride. Up and down. Boring, exciting. I'm glad this series is almost over.
Viky S. Deneault
Re-read (2015): Aww when Chii bought rings, it was so cute! T-T
Carissa
Jun 06, 2015 Carissa rated it liked it
FALSE
Rena
Jan 12, 2014 Rena rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, manga
Well, now I finally know who the two people on the roof are, and I must say that I was not expecting that. This story has become much more interesting. I am very curious as to how things will play out from here.
Lauren
Mar 03, 2015 Lauren rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
This series was a great mix of hilariousness with some serious events thrown into the mix making this series more complex than ridiculous. The high concept technology and how it can get integrated into a modern day society is fascinating.

Chii was such a wonderful character, I loved her innocent ways and attitude.

Read Fruits Basket if you like this series. It has the same mix of comedic hilarity with some more serious issues thrown in.
Destiny
Sep 07, 2014 Destiny rated it it was amazing
Love the series! Chi is adorable!
East Bay J
Aug 25, 2010 East Bay J rated it liked it
Shelves: comics
In spite of having skipped a few volumes, including the first, Chobits gets more and more interesting as it goes along. I think the idea of having computers and mobile devices look and act human is really interesting, especially given how much time people spend with them in our own day and age. Plus, reading books backwards is fun.
Kate
Aug 03, 2011 Kate rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi, own, manga
I absolutely adore this manga by CLAMP. They manage to take some extremely pertinent and complex questions about the nature of love and the individuality of robots, and combine them with one of the most adorable romances ever!
Gigi
Aug 11, 2013 Gigi rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, supernatural
I enjoyed the book as much as I enjoyed the manga. what really caught my attention in the book was how much more sharply aggressive hideki was in this book than he seems to be in the show.is that just me?
Annchan Maulana
Oct 01, 2007 Annchan Maulana rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, anime
Its about cute persocoms name Chi ... that falling in love with Hideki, the guy who take her from garbage and teaching her about life.

Originaly review by AnnChan ^^
Melissa
Jun 20, 2013 Melissa rated it it was amazing
I'm just eating this series up...and there are only two more to go!

Wow, just wow.

So much sadness but at least, some happiness has come about.
NaomiRuth
Oct 05, 2013 NaomiRuth rated it liked it
Shelves: ya, series, graphic-novels
I enjoyed this series. It was enjoyable, it was fun, I like the artwork, it was sweet, and it had interesting questions going on underneath.
Danyka
May 02, 2013 Danyka rated it liked it
I'd watched and liked the anime version when I was still a kid.

For now, I got no plans for buying a copy.
Kelseypearl
Oct 31, 2013 Kelseypearl rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novel
Getting down into the most interesting bit of the storylines... And then its over and you need the next volume
Emmy Lou
Yumi struggles with her feelings for the manager and Hideki finds out a bit more about Chi.
Elizabeth
Oct 19, 2013 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-comics
So we finally learn Yumi's story and what's up with those two mysterious people.
Sarah Sammis
Jul 03, 2011 Sarah Sammis rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pc, read-in-2003
My first attempt at reading manga back in 2003. Read via BookCrossing.
Amy
Aug 20, 2009 Amy added it
Chobits, Volume 6 (v. 6) by Clamp (2003)
Aine
Jul 30, 2011 Aine rated it it was amazing
<3 this series. Only 2 volumes left.
Steph
Jun 08, 2008 Steph rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
A very cute manga, that make you think.
  • Ceres: Celestial Legend, Vol. 10: Monster
  • Love Hina, Vol. 08
  • Paradise Kiss, Vol. 5 (Paradise Kiss, #5)
Ookawa Nanase 大川七瀬
[born: 2 May 1967; bloodtype: A]

Mokona Apapa もこなあぱぱ
[born: 16 Jun 1968, Oosaka-metropolis, Kyouto; bloodtype: A]

Nekoi Mick 猫井みっく
[born: 21 Jan 1969, Oosaka-metropolis, Kyouto; bloodtype: O]

Igarashi Satsuki 五十嵐さつき
[born: 8 Feb 1969, Oosaka-metropolis, Kyouto; bloodtype: A]

CLAMP originally began in 1989 as a twelve-member dōjinshi circle, but by 1990, the circle had diminished from
More about CLAMP...