Start by marking “Innocent Wife, Baby of Shame” as Want to Read:
Innocent Wife, Baby of Shame

Innocent Wife, Baby of Shame

3.34 of 5 stars 3.34  ·  rating details  ·  261 ratings  ·  22 reviews

For Patrizio Trelini, everything points to Keira Worthington's infidelity. The ruthless Italian throws his temptress wife out--he won't listen to her lies!

But, two months later, necessity brings Keira back into Patrizio's life, and into his bed, although his heart remains cold.

With her marriage revived, Keira has one last chance to prove her innocence. But she's just disco

Paperback, Large Print, 251 pages
Published April 1st 2008 by Harlequin Books (first published April 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Innocent Wife, Baby of Shame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Innocent Wife, Baby of Shame

Booklover
Just ignore the book,it was so horrible

I was like this,wanna save your head avoid the book Photobucket

Do Not Recommend it
Amanda Sheila
Oookay.. This story is ridiculous.

Kiera was lying in Garth's bed, naked. And Patrizio is nothing but furious. He despised her for betraying him and when she said nothing but apology, he was ready to kick her out of his life. But things happen, and the sparks is still ignite between them..

The storyline is good, great in fact. Full of angst, exactly what I like. BUT!

But, the execution is damn awful. Miss Millburne describe Patrizio's hateful blatantly and I don't like it. He's just pure hatred
RLA
The heroine Keira is trying hard to move on with her life, even though she knows she is the one who ruined it. She is certainly not expecting her soon-to-be-ex husband Patrizio, the hero, to come and see her. Patrizio can never forgive Keira for what she did, yet a situation has led him to ask her for a brief, pretend reconciliation. Keira struggles with her shame over her actions even though she can't actually remember what happened. Patrizio's scorn towards her hurts, but she takes it knowing ...more
Asteropê
Stories like these seem like tales of what happens after the marriage and happily ever afters. Things don't always work out. The main thing that bothered me was the fact that the hero, during the separation (of two months), slept with other women. Like actually slept with them. Yes, he was planning on divorcing her, but still. At least wait until the divorce is final! If he merely spun some lies/tales of his mistress(es) to make her jealous or hurt her (dick move, yes, but not as bad as the real ...more
Roub
well, keira really took the price 4 the lowest scum on earth ! she was so awfully pathetic, made me want 2 throw up ! it's all very good 2be repentant, 2 regret past felonies but she was up2 her neck in it; so deep wid guilt, remorse, depression. she really had 2 stand up 4 herself. while she had been wallowing in self-pity 4 2months, patrizio had been whoring himself u no. n she was not angry like she was not angry dat bruno called her a slut whenever n wherever or when bruno read her messages ...more
Tishke
There is nothing redeeming about any character in this whole book and Of course, they can't keep their hands off each other. She was a pathetic excuse for a woman and he was just a scumbag; Plain and simple!
Megan
I really enjoyed reading this book. It was one that grabbed my attention and couldn't put down, and I was able to read it in one setting. It was different in comparison to other Harlequin books I have read.
After Keira's alleged affair with her friend Garth Merrick, her marriage to Patrizio Trelini ended and became a world wide scandal in the gossip magazines and newspapers. Though she regretted that night and can't remember anything happening she was heading for divorce until Patrizio's nephe
Paula Legate
This book got a lot of low reviews. I however thought the author is very talented, and did an excellent job with this story. I didn’t like the title of the book. On the other hand I could feel the strong emotions that Patrizo, and Keira were feeling. Pain, love, raised voiced, and tender touches was felt from the pages of this book. This book was not a cookie cutter mold from other plots in other books. I loved the twist about the best friend in this book. I have to say… I didn’t see that one co ...more
Sandra
Well I liked this book no matter what lots of other readers thought. All mills and boon stories can't be the same and points to Melanie for writing something different.
Lu Bielefeld *Book Whore Brazil*
Como sempre o homem pode trair a mulher, ter quantas amantes quiser e etc... mas quando é a vez dele levar um chifre, fica todo ofendido e não aceita de maneira alguma. Nem aceita falar sobre o assunto e ver a questão de angulo diverso.

Outra coisa que detesto é que o homem não pode ficar sem sexo, já a mulher nos livrinhos fica anos e anos sem e leva na boa, kkkkk!

A mulher deve perdoar, se humilhar, aceitar, dar a cara a tapas e etc..., já o homem pode tudo!

Não gostei!

Evite!!!!!
Feronica
i think this story is interesting but it seem rushed .. it could be a really good story if it's not been rushed .. i think some scenes were wrote too fast .. we still haven't get the feeling and it passed ..
Judith
Not enough redemption for me to like Patrizio
 chele
Christina
I really enjoyed this book, not just because it wasn't your stereotypical Harlequin romance but due to the intensity and the emotions this book was written with. A lot of self hatred, anger and sadness which gave the book a more raw edge. Patrizio's was of dealing with Keira wasn't very nice, but his actions would have been expected from a hurt and broken-hearted man.
A great read that is realistic and emotional, and different in a good way.
Tia
The hero thinking his wife was cheating on him, kicked her out and started proceedings for divorce. Little did he know it was all a big set up and the heroine is actually innocent. Then the hero showed up and they had a night of unmistakable passion which resulted in the heroine being pregnant. Now the hero is trying to fight his emotions and wonders if the baby is even his.

Decent read.
Jenny
Steamy, intense, emotional! Loved this book and both hero and heroine were amazing people. Both were hurt and heartbroken because of Keira's alleged cheating but their love conquers all!
Gwen (The Gwendolyn Reading Method)
This. This was every bit as wonderfully overwrought and ridiculous and really, really just REALLY, as that name suggests. A work of art, truly ;)
Mareli
One star is too much for that bad book. She is on my red carpet for TSTL heroines of all the time... grrrrrrrrrr!
Chinyere
I loved this book. It's very real and shows what relationships go through in reality
Crystal Esquivel
Crystal Esquivel marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
  • The Greek Tycoon's Pregnant Wife
  • The Reluctant Husband
  • The Italian Billionaire's Ruthless Revenge
  • The Spaniard's Marriage Bargain (The Marriage Bargain, #1)
  • The Purchased Wife
  • Million-Dollar Love-Child (Harlequin Presents, No. 2582)
  • Virgin Mistress, Scandalous Love-Child (Harlequin Presents, #2831)
  • The Wedding Ultimatum (Wedlocked!)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Unexpected Wife (In the Greek Tycoon's Bed) (Harlequin Presents Extra, #6)
  • Forced Wife, Royal Love-Child (Lombardi Royals #1)
  • Greek Tycoon, Waitress Wife
  • The Spanish Duke's Virgin Bride (Harlequin Presents, #2679)
  • The Pregnant Mistress (The Barons, #7)
I grew up on a small farm on the outskirts of Sydney and as a keen horse rider, often competed in local gymkhanas and even broke in a few horses from time to time. As I was surrounded by animals, I decided at an early age to become a nurse, however I couldn’t stand the sight of blood and so opted for a career in teaching. It’s a bit ironic that I married a surgeon.

I read my first Mills & Boon
More about Melanie Milburne...
Scandal: Unclaimed Love-Child Deserving of His Diamonds? One Last Night The Wedding Charade Enemies at the Altar