Start by marking “Half Past (Past, #2)” as Want to Read:
Half Past (Past, #2)

Half Past (Past Series #2)

Simon Hamm was a run of the mill con man, lying, cheating and stealing his way through life until met Marilyn, a vampire. Enthralled by her power, he courted her and made her fall in love with him, whereupon Hamm was reborn as a child of the night and Marilyn was dead by his hand. Unwilling to play by the rules, Hamm turned rogue and cut a bloody trail across Britain in hi ...more
Published August 17th 2010 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Half Past, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Half Past

Tiki
Apr 10, 2012 Tiki rated it really liked it
the story builds from book 1 (Past Due), and I enjoyed this one even more! Introduces new characters, that I really enjoyed - although we loose one I didn't want to see go :-( Frankie continues her work with the Paranormal/Supernatural division of MI5, gets pulled into an investigation outside of MI5 and get's a frightening introduction to the Vampire Council. Good mystery, action, romance and character developement. I'll defintely continue to follow this series...going for bk 3, Past Life, now!
Carissa Crabb
Oct 08, 2014 Carissa Crabb rated it it was ok
I did not like Half Past as much as the previous book in this series. I lost a lot of respect for Frankie in this book. She is very shallow, and has no problem using men to make herself feel better. I felt really disconnected from the life-altering, major crisis. It just wasn't believable. I was expecting something to occur to prove it hadn't happened.
Lise
Sep 05, 2014 Lise rated it really liked it
Thankfully, "Half Past" did not become mushy. Romance is fine. Once it becomes the focus of the story and reaches into bizarro-land I become confused and hope that no one actually has to go through that kind of stuff. There was romance in "Half Past". Maybe romance is the wrong word. This is a confusing field for me. Frankie made decisions about her life that included Alex and Josh. Alex made a decision about himself and Frankie that stank to high heaven. Josh made a decision about his life that ...more
Audi
Apr 22, 2013 Audi rated it really liked it
Well I was a skeptic going into the 2nd book of this series thinking I would get more of the same as from the first book. The first book felt so much like a simple beach read, the story flowed nicely, but it didn't really grab me on an emotional level. The second book however grabbed me and didn't let go, though still a pretty simple read, I got a little more connected to one of the main characters, and with just my luck he was the first to go, and yes I cried at his loss. This time around Ms. W ...more
Mary
Sep 19, 2011 Mary rated it really liked it
My rating 4.5 stars
Book 2 in the Past series was even better than the first book. Frankie - a psychic working for the MI5 - get's involved in Vampire business again and is trying to catch a Vampire gone Rogue. Besides that, she has to find out what Alex really means to her. The book is a good mixture of a good paranormal mystery and a bit romance.
I am really looking forward to "Past Life" - book 3 in the series.
Dianne
Jan 02, 2013 Dianne rated it it was amazing
What a surprise this series was to me! I enjoyed the first book, but this one REALLY amped up the emotional darkness. A flawed heroine, questionable hero, dark ending.
Beautiful_Jade
Sep 06, 2013 Beautiful_Jade rated it really liked it
I'm really enjoying this series.

Great characters, good storylines and I'm always left wanting more.

This book was surprisingly emotional in places and I even cried a couple of times.
Christine
Feb 27, 2013 Christine rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Past Series and also the second vampire book that I ever read. I enjoyed this book as much as the first one and the characters as well.
Melissa
Melissa rated it did not like it
Aug 23, 2015
Ruth Johns
Ruth Johns rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2013
Lanelle
Lanelle rated it liked it
Mar 24, 2014
Samantha Borthwick
Samantha Borthwick rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2016
Jacque
Jacque rated it really liked it
Dec 19, 2012
Joanne
Joanne rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2014
Rebekah
Rebekah rated it liked it
Apr 17, 2013
Liese
Liese rated it liked it
Jul 20, 2012
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2013
Paula
Paula rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2012
Holly Brians
Holly Brians rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2015
Christine
Christine rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2012
⚝  Ŧáẅņá ⚝
⚝ Ŧáẅņá ⚝ rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2013
Rainy Night Reads
Rainy Night Reads rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2017
Elaysee
Elaysee rated it it was ok
Nov 05, 2012
Liz
Liz rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2013
TracieDawn
TracieDawn rated it really liked it
May 11, 2013
Yaz
Yaz rated it liked it
Jun 15, 2014
Gayle
Gayle rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2013
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2013
Ali Hamilton
Ali Hamilton rated it liked it
Nov 14, 2012
Michaela
Michaela rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2013