Start by marking “Half Past (Past, #2)” as Want to Read:
Half Past (Past, #2)

Half Past (Past Series #2)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Simon Hamm was a run of the mill con man, lying, cheating and stealing his way through life until met Marilyn, a vampire. Enthralled by her power, he courted her and made her fall in love with him, whereupon Hamm was reborn as a child of the night and Marilyn was dead by his hand. Unwilling to play by the rules, Hamm turned rogue and cut a bloody trail across Britain in hi ...more
Published August 17th 2010 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Half Past, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Half Past

Thankfully, "Half Past" did not become mushy. Romance is fine. Once it becomes the focus of the story and reaches into bizarro-land I become confused and hope that no one actually has to go through that kind of stuff. There was romance in "Half Past". Maybe romance is the wrong word. This is a confusing field for me. Frankie made decisions about her life that included Alex and Josh. Alex made a decision about himself and Frankie that stank to high heaven. Josh made a decision about his life that ...more
the story builds from book 1 (Past Due), and I enjoyed this one even more! Introduces new characters, that I really enjoyed - although we loose one I didn't want to see go :-( Frankie continues her work with the Paranormal/Supernatural division of MI5, gets pulled into an investigation outside of MI5 and get's a frightening introduction to the Vampire Council. Good mystery, action, romance and character developement. I'll defintely continue to follow this series...going for bk 3, Past Life, now!
Well I was a skeptic going into the 2nd book of this series thinking I would get more of the same as from the first book. The first book felt so much like a simple beach read, the story flowed nicely, but it didn't really grab me on an emotional level. The second book however grabbed me and didn't let go, though still a pretty simple read, I got a little more connected to one of the main characters, and with just my luck he was the first to go, and yes I cried at his loss. This time around Ms. W ...more
Carissa Crabb
I did not like Half Past as much as the previous book in this series. I lost a lot of respect for Frankie in this book. She is very shallow, and has no problem using men to make herself feel better. I felt really disconnected from the life-altering, major crisis. It just wasn't believable. I was expecting something to occur to prove it hadn't happened.
My rating 4.5 stars
Book 2 in the Past series was even better than the first book. Frankie - a psychic working for the MI5 - get's involved in Vampire business again and is trying to catch a Vampire gone Rogue. Besides that, she has to find out what Alex really means to her. The book is a good mixture of a good paranormal mystery and a bit romance.
I am really looking forward to "Past Life" - book 3 in the series.
I'm really enjoying this series.

Great characters, good storylines and I'm always left wanting more.

This book was surprisingly emotional in places and I even cried a couple of times.
This is the second book in the Past Series and also the second vampire book that I ever read. I enjoyed this book as much as the first one and the characters as well.
What a surprise this series was to me! I enjoyed the first book, but this one REALLY amped up the emotional darkness. A flawed heroine, questionable hero, dark ending.
Debra Wright
Debra Wright marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Katrina marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Lelouch marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Netanella marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Lystell marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Katy Halsema
Katy Halsema marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Sabrina marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Donna marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Alicia marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Amanda marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Kalysta Rose
Kalysta Rose marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
KH added it
May 31, 2015
Danna marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Toni (U.A.C.)
Toni (U.A.C.) marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Past Series (3 books)
  • Past Due (Past, #1)
  • Past Life (Past, #3)
Past Due (Past, #1) Past Life (Past, #3)