Start by marking “Tick Tock Run” as Want to Read:
Tick Tock Run

Tick Tock Run

3.43  ·  Rating Details  ·  108 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
The Number One BESTSELLER!

#1 Kindle Romantic suspense and #1 Books Thrillers & suspense
Top 25 in Amazon UK Top 100 store

~~~~
TRUST NO ONE...
Someone's coming for Chelsea – the DEATHCLOCK killer who will stop at nothing until she’s dead.

But BEST FRIENDS stick together!

WARN THE PREY...
Instead of enjoying her best friend’s hen evening, receptionist Chelsea Denham is
Published March 16th 2011 by H.C.Elliston

To ask other readers questions about Tick Tock Run, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tick Tock Run

Marie Jermy
Apr 20, 2012 Marie Jermy rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
This was written in 1st POV which I don't normally like. It started with a huge coincidence that was almost unbelieveable. It nearly put me off, but I decided to carry on. The book was good, with more twists and turns than a hairpin bend. Saying that though I guessed the identity of the blackmailer within a few pages. I kept reading because I wanted to see where the author led me.
Fiona
Jun 13, 2012 Fiona rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! I couldn't put it down!

You really get involved in the storyline and keep guessing as to who it could be and what is going to happen next - however wrong you may be!

A brilliant storyline captures the reader and takes them on a journey of threats...
Dawn
Jul 11, 2012 Dawn rated it really liked it
I picked this up as a free book of ereaderiq.co.uk and found I really enjoyed it, although slow to start, the pace picked up rapidly. The twists and turns in the plot meant I struggled to put the book down. Now looking forward to reading more books by H. C. Elliston.
Rosie Amber
Feb 17, 2013 Rosie Amber rated it it was amazing
Utterly brilliant chaos in this romantic thriller. There are so many twists and turns that the reader is nearly exhausted by the end. Masses of suspects for you to choose from and I didn't guess the real baddy. Totally absorbing, I didn't want to put it down.
Rachael Nield
Apr 13, 2012 Rachael Nield rated it it was amazing
I'm not usually a fan of a romance book but I couldn't put this book down it kept me guessing right to the very last chapter about "who dunnit" really good read and currently free on the kindle store would recommend to anyone!!! X
Sallyann
Aug 07, 2012 Sallyann rated it it was amazing
Brilliant book - edge of seat reading right till the end. This author has the knack of keeping the reader wanting more.
Maryjane
Aug 04, 2012 Maryjane rated it liked it
slow but good.
Heather McCoubrey
Apr 03, 2013 Heather McCoubrey rated it it was amazing
This debut novel from H.C. Elliston was a great read! The story line, plot and characters were all well-written. The suspense of the story kept building and building, leaving me on the edge of my seat and reading late into the night to find out what happens.

One of my favorite places in the world is the UK and I love how reading these novels makes me feel as if I'm right in London. I even find myself adding the British accent to the dialogue. The dialogue is so authentic and her use of imagery a
Dana Griffin
May 11, 2012 Dana Griffin rated it it was amazing
H. C. Elliston's novel is a page turner. Throughout this mystery/suspense/romantic thriller, her protagonist, Chelsea is trying to figure out who is trying to kill her, and why. Just when I thought I figured out who the killer was from a group of interesting characters, Elliston would change my mind. Some of her sentences were like fine wine needing to be savored.

I'd recommend this book to anyone who likes to read the previous mentioned genre.
Janus Gangi
Dec 12, 2011 Janus Gangi rated it it was amazing
I have never liked predictable books. If I figure out in the first few chapters “who done it.”, I usually put the book down. With Tic Tock Run, as soon as I thought I had it all figured out, the author added a new plot twist, which threw my theory right out the window. I enjoy books that keep me on my toes and guessing, and I enjoyed this book. I am now looking forward to reading her next book. This author has gained a new fan, me!
Pauline
Jan 20, 2014 Pauline rated it it was ok
Disappointed in this book. Started off quite good but then started rambling on and going no where
Dane Grannon
Mar 23, 2011 Dane Grannon rated it really liked it
Review of TICK TOCK RUN
This story grabbed my attention from the start.

Powerful characters drive an exciting plot to a breathtaking and realistic ending. Many debut novels are rife with boring plots and stereotyped characters, this is not one. I thoroughly loved it.

If you read one new mystery writer this year, choose this. You will be pestering the writer for more.
Leanne
Mar 11, 2013 Leanne rated it really liked it
A wee bit predictable, as I had the culprit pinned down pretty quickly, but overall a pretty decent read. I rather enjoyed it regardless of the fact I knew whodunnit. Excellent writing. Perfectly paced. There wasn't a moment where I wished things would speed up or slow down. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
Karen
Jun 25, 2012 Karen rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle
Ummmm. This is hard. The author is a friend of a friend. And she looks like a very nice person. So, ummmm... OK, suffice to say it's not really my type of book.
Jacqui
Oct 12, 2012 Jacqui rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle-freebie
I didn't enjoy the writing style and I think it tried to cram too many different genres into the one story.
Linda
Apr 13, 2012 Linda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed it!
Karolyn B. Dorsey
Karolyn B. Dorsey marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Ellen Mellor
Ellen Mellor marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2016
Timothy
Timothy marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
Witchbooks
Witchbooks marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
Maxine Nichol
Maxine Nichol rated it it was ok
Mar 10, 2016
Sharilyn Maurer
Sharilyn Maurer marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2016
Sharon
Sharon rated it it was ok
Feb 26, 2016
Erika M
Erika M marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Carol Drinkwater
Carol Drinkwater rated it did not like it
Feb 06, 2016
Jo Notary
Jo Notary marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
  • Don't Spend it All on Candy
  • Past Imperfect: A John McIntire Mystery
  • Children of Salem
  • Heaven's Rage
  • The Commission (Sam Kincaid, #1)
  • The Puppeteer
  • Bad Thoughts (Bill Shannon, #1)
  • Matanzas Bay (A Quint Mitchell Mystery - Book 1)
  • Rogue's Hollow
  • Blindsight
  • Fraidy Hole
  • Vegas Shuffle (Vegas, #3)
  • The Killing Code