My Girlfriend's a Geek, Vol. 5 (My Girlfriend's a Geek (manga))

My Girlfriend's a Geek, Vol. 5 (My Girlfriend's a Geek (My Girlfriend's a Geek #5)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Dating a "rotten" girl geek is no easy feat, as Taiga knows well. But after overcoming some of the strangest hurdles and learning to accept Yuiko's fangirl tendencies, he's over the moon now that their comical but loving relationship is stronger than ever! But when the fanfic he's been diligently writing for Yuiko brings Taiga some sudden and unwelcome Internet notoriety,...more
Published December 13th 2011 by Yen Press (first published January 1st 2010)

Be the first to ask a question about My Girlfriend's a Geek, Vol. 5 (My Girlfriend's a Geek

S.Q. Eries
Judy (Geeky Reading)
~4-4.5/5
When I got this volume, I didn't know that it was the last one. And now that I've finished it, I'm super bummed that there aren't any more to come. I will probably have to go read the novels now, since I already have the first one.
I really like this series, it's so cute, and that didn't change any in this volume. I love reading about geeks, and anime ones are even better. And, I find all of the anime-lingo and pranks and things so funny. Part of it is probably also that I could see mysel...more
Rosemarie
I gave this 5 stars mainly because parts had me laughing out loud and, for some reason, I preferred Masa's story over the main one. I would rather have that story fleshed out to its conclusion since that couple seemed to have more depth.
Luna
I liked the series overall, but not the "conclusion."

SPOILERS==

I knew it would be open-ended (I wasn't expecting them to get married or anything) and the last chapter was good enough, but this whole volume was meandering. It introduced two new characters (who took over for several chapters!) and they were interesting enough, but needless--it went nowhere! And the back of the book made it seem like Taiga's fanfic being online would be a much bigger deal than it was--I was looking forward to seei...more
Seika Natsuki
Finally the last book. Reading the overview in the back cover, I kind of worried they will push in some big problem just for the climax, but luckily not, everything goes on realistically like it has been so far.

Even the ending is, rather than "and they live happily ever after", is better described as "and they will have lots more fun like they have always been"
Chelsea
This was a really entertaining series filled with unique characters.
Ashley Reads
Ashley Reads marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
ケイ
ケイ added it
Aug 08, 2014
Sunni
Sunni marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Monica Diamandis
Monica Diamandis marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Sara
Sara added it
Mar 03, 2014
Sarah added it
Mar 01, 2014
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
My Girlfriend's a Geek, Volume 1 My Girlfriend's a Geek, Volume 2 My Girlfriend's a Geek (novel): Volume 1 My Girlfriend's a Geek, Vol. 3 My Girlfriend's a Geek, Vol. 4 (My Girlfriend's a Geek (manga))