Start by marking “My Girlfriend's a Geek, Vol. 5 (My Girlfriend's a Geek (manga))” as Want to Read:
My Girlfriend's a Geek, Vol. 5 (My Girlfriend's a Geek (manga))

My Girlfriend's a Geek, Vol. 5 (My Girlfriend's a Geek (My Girlfriend's a Geek #5)

3.80  ·  Rating Details  ·  79 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Dating a "rotten" girl geek is no easy feat, as Taiga knows well. But after overcoming some of the strangest hurdles and learning to accept Yuiko's fangirl tendencies, he's over the moon now that their comical but loving relationship is stronger than ever! But when the fanfic he's been diligently writing for Yuiko brings Taiga some sudden and unwelcome Internet notoriety, ...more
Published December 13th 2011 by Yen Press (first published January 1st 2010)

Be the first to ask a question about My Girlfriend's a Geek, Vol. 5 (My Girlfriend's a Geek

S.Q. Eries
Jan 19, 2012 S.Q. Eries rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
Judy (Geeky Reading)
Jan 30, 2012 Judy (Geeky Reading) rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
~4-4.5/5
When I got this volume, I didn't know that it was the last one. And now that I've finished it, I'm super bummed that there aren't any more to come. I will probably have to go read the novels now, since I already have the first one.
I really like this series, it's so cute, and that didn't change any in this volume. I love reading about geeks, and anime ones are even better. And, I find all of the anime-lingo and pranks and things so funny. Part of it is probably also that I could see mysel
Rosemarie
Apr 06, 2014 Rosemarie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: josei
I gave this 5 stars mainly because parts had me laughing out loud and, for some reason, I preferred Masa's story over the main one. I would rather have that story fleshed out to its conclusion since that couple seemed to have more depth.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
I haven't heard much about this series. Though the title and story sounded interesting, okay but interesting. And it does have its cute moments. And weird moments. Okay volume but still readable.
L. Petunia
Dec 15, 2011 L. Petunia rated it liked it
I liked the series overall, but not the "conclusion."

SPOILERS==

I knew it would be open-ended (I wasn't expecting them to get married or anything) and the last chapter was good enough, but this whole volume was meandering. It introduced two new characters (who took over for several chapters!) and they were interesting enough, but needless--it went nowhere! And the back of the book made it seem like Taiga's fanfic being online would be a much bigger deal than it was--I was looking forward to seei
Seika Natsuki
Finally the last book. Reading the overview in the back cover, I kind of worried they will push in some big problem just for the climax, but luckily not, everything goes on realistically like it has been so far.

Even the ending is, rather than "and they live happily ever after", is better described as "and they will have lots more fun like they have always been"
Chelsea
Mar 09, 2014 Chelsea rated it really liked it
Shelves: shoujo-manga
This was a really entertaining series filled with unique characters.
DragonTorn6
DragonTorn6 marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Hilal
Hilal added it
Apr 04, 2016
Agnieszka Miklasz
Agnieszka Miklasz rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2016
Cachal
Cachal rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2016
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Taylor Whitlock
Taylor Whitlock rated it liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Kyrra
Kyrra rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2016
Amélie Bernard
Amélie Bernard marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Somethingpurple
Somethingpurple marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Kelly Lynn Thomas
Kelly Lynn Thomas rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2015
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2015
Renee
Renee rated it it was ok
Dec 05, 2015
Nara Adamson
Nara Adamson marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2015
Sarita Dingee
Sarita Dingee marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2015
DearMissKara
DearMissKara rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2015
Helene Nielsen
Helene Nielsen rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2015
Dwi Puspa
Dwi Puspa rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2015
Nana
Nana rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2015
Erik
Erik rated it liked it
Sep 05, 2015
Yuriko
Yuriko rated it liked it
Aug 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

My Girlfriend's a Geek (5 books)
  • My Girlfriend's a Geek, Volume 1
  • My Girlfriend's a Geek, Volume 2
  • My Girlfriend's a Geek, Vol. 3
  • My Girlfriend's a Geek, Vol. 4 (My Girlfriend's a Geek (manga))