Start by marking “Beneath the Covers” as Want to Read:
Beneath the Covers

Beneath the Covers

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Bestselling author Claudia Madison is single and loving it. And now her book on sex and romance without the ring is being made into a TV show! Then she meets her cohost, Peter Warren. The gorgeous bachelor and leading authority on how to stay happily single--and the man she almost married--is as dangerously irresistible as ever.The minute he sees Claudia again, Peter's rea ...more
Published April 1st 2011 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Beneath the Covers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beneath the Covers

D.lee
I guess it must depend on your perspective because I loved this story and definitely felt the chemistry between Claudia and Peter.
It was definitely "An Affair to Remember". I kinda of thought something had to happen to Claudia for her not to show up in Las Vegas. I thought Claudia's friend Tamara was one selfish witch. She got everything she wanted but still could not allow Peter and Claudia to be happy. I truly felt for Peter, he was a stand up guy. Maybe I enjoyed it so much because I love bot
Bri'bri Jordan
I finished this book and one day so to me this book was a good
Kim
This was a good quick read, and it was nice to see how the last of these 3 friends turned out. The backdrops of the book were excellent; Hawaii, Caribbean, France, and Italy. The author gives descriptive details of each place, so it really gives you a great idea of the moods she was going for. The love scenes aren't steamy if you are looking for that type of thing, but certainly adequate. A good read overall.
Antoinette the Book Junkie
If serious romance and steamy love scenes are what you looking for then you have not gotten the right book. Although there is lots of jealousy from various sources. The romantic locations have excellent descriptions. I did not get a complete feel of what the main characters looked like, but I got a good sense of what their character suggest there were all about. No real surprised. A quick simple read.
Marie
This book had a lot of appeal and the potential to be really great, there was just too much up and down and miscommunication between the hero and heroine, it made the ending anti-climatic and made me want to smack them upside the head and yell GET IT TOGETHER.

Dorel
This is the 2nd book I by Dara Girard. I stopped reading this book at chapter 5 because I thought the storyline was boring & I felt no spark between the main characters. I think Pages Of Passion was better than this book.
Tiffany
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT NOVEL SO FAR. BESTSELLING AUTHOR CLAUDIA MADISON WAS SHOCK TO FIND OUT HER EX-PETER WARREN IS HER CO-HOST. ATTRACTION AND SPARKS ARE FLYING BETWEEN THE EX-LOVERS ON HAWAII!!
Shone
Jealousy and fear will kill any relationship.
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Melody Reid
Melody Reid marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Marcie
Marcie marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2013
Sheshe
Sheshe marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2013
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2013
Dee's Reading nook
Dee's Reading nook marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2013
Cassandra Hughes-Hunt
Cassandra Hughes-Hunt marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Jodi
Jodi marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2013
Ana Patel
Ana Patel marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Dara Girard is a national bestselling and award-winning author. After many novels in various sub-genres from contemporary to paranormal romance, women’s fiction, and non-fiction Ms. Girard continues to win readers with each new book.

I was born many years ago in the American Midwest to a brave immigrant couple who decided to call themselves my parents. They moved around the country until they final
More about Dara Girard...
Body Chemistry (Harlequin Kimani Romance, #124) Power Play A Gentleman's Offer The Glass Slipper Project Round the Clock