Start by marking “The Crystal Children: A Guide to the Newest Generation of Psychic and Sensitive Children” as Want to Read:

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  329 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Crystal Children reflect the new generation that has come to the Earth plane after the Indigo Children. They are approximately ages 0 through 5, although some members of the first wave of Crystal Children are as old as 7. These children are like Indigos—highly psychic and sensitive—but without the dark edge and the anger energy.
The term Crystal Children is already taking
Published June 1st 2003 by Hay House, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Crystal Children, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Crystal Children

Michelle
sorry, but this lil teeeeeeny weeeeny book was a dud- not enought meat to chew and not enought o help any mom who is opening her eyes to who her special child is.....it needs to be more...dont bother with this one, there are many better out there to help you understand about this new generation of highly spiritual, highly funtioning crystal, rainbow and indigo children.
Cindy Finefrock
This book was interesting, however, I would have liked for it to be more informative. Virtue explains her research findings without providing the research data. This leaves me wondering whether she actually researched crystal children or whether she just made it up. I do believe that there are souls coming to Earth with specific missions, but to me, to refer to a soul by his/her/xer aura color is kin to refering to a person by his/her/xer skin color. It's like aura racism (or auracism). Such ter ...more
Ineburbur
Solutions for Really enjoy Marriage Dilemmas

The issues of love marriage may be of various sorts and rarely ending ones even. The road blocks in cherish relationship are occasionally the loved ones, the partners themselves or a number of your family customers. Relationship is this sort of a relation that bounds the two beings for your whole life span which determination has to not be taken under some force as well as should not be dropped on somebody else’s guidance. The wedding issues will not b
Hope
Enjoyable. A good mix of basic traits and stories from parents. Even the subtle suggestions on how to support and encourage and nurture your child to remain open to their spiritual connection was fun. An interesting view on the spiritual future and evolution of humanity, the hope and promise of this new age illuminated by these children. A very lighthearted read.
Shauna
Oct 29, 2007 Shauna rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents
I bought this to read because four different strangers in one day told my husband and I that our youngest daughter appeared to be a Crystal Child. We had no idea what they were talking about, but the more we looked into it, the more I hoped to find answers about her - she's a bright but challenging child. I did not find that in this book - but rather suspect that my 9 YO may be the Crystal, and perhaps my young one is a straggling Indigo.

In any event, I don't care for the way this book is writte
Nadya
In this book, Doreen Virtue deals with the Crystal souls being born into our world at this moment.

This is the 2nd time I have read this book, and it reads much different when you actually have a child in the home. There were lots of little things I missed and lots of advice from actual moms that can be used.

This is not a book I would recommend to anyone, and I did find the book lacking in several areas. It is a small read though, and I am guessing it is mainly an intro into some of her other w
Amy
Jun 18, 2011 Amy rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: New Age practioners looking for answers, the curious, and the open minded
Recommended to Amy by: No one, just found it.
Saying that every child on the spectrum has indefinite power and wisdom is complete opinion and generalization, but in saying that, Virtue gives a good point on how these unusual and neurologically different people are coming up in the next generation. Being a former and continuing reader of the New Age books, I would only take any of Virtue's works with a grain of salt. Some of what she says is based on opinion and assumptions, but there is truth in parts of this little book.
Mako
This is a decent starter book on learning about Crystal children, but there are more in depth books out there. But I would recommend this for anyone just starting out learning about the new wave of spiritually evolved children coming into the world.
Lisa Patete-dottoli
IF you are questioning whether you or your child is intuitively gifted, this is the book to get! its simple to understand and right to the point!
GREAT BOOK! It helped me find my life's path and who I truly am!
Amy
While this book was good for me to help to identify a Crystal child, it didn't really give me any practical tools in dealing with them. I was looking for support more than diagnosis. A quick read and interesting.
Shawn Brady
Excellent book in along the lines of indego children. Talks about the new wave of spirits coming to earth and the crysal energy. My youngest son is a chrystal child. my other four are indego
Stacey M
Great book! I have a crystal/rainbow child and it's evident in his healing energy he projects. Great book for any parent of a crystal or rainbow child!
Dee Ann Buys
This book was full of things that did not ring true. There is some truth, but one must be very grounded in the scriptures to not be led astray.
Libby
Hmmm, still not sure about this one...I get the feeling there is a healthy dose of New Age crap surrounding some corn kernels of truth.
Renée-Claire
Not the least bit insightful, I'm afraid. Perhaps I set my expectations too high with this book, but I found the content dissapointing.
Claudette
My son is a crystal child and I always take him outside, play outside when I gardening, take him for walks. He loves the outdoors.
Michelle DeMello
Sep 09, 2007 Michelle DeMello rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: moms of little ones
An easy read yet eye opening when you look at our little ones today. I highly recommend to other moms
Nancy Rector
Information about the new types of powerful children who are coming into the world.
Jacquey25 Hubler
I have a Crystal Child. Virtue does her best on a subject that is so new to the earth.
Colleen
This is a fascinating book about the next generation of children being born on the earth.
Jaymi Boswell
I'm silly and I like to think there are far more magical things going on than are.
Melanie
Read this so that I would be prepared for my son... and refer back to it still.
Lauren
Too many comments from parents. Not enough info from her.
Arlene
Really neat book, not too airy-fairy!
Jenessa
Was a wonderful book! Very enlightening
Lisa
Jan 11, 2011 Lisa rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Students, Parents, and Educators that want to learn about this subject
Recommended to Lisa by: No one
Incredible.
Gurkan Tiryaki
Gurkan Tiryaki marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Nora
Nora marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
  • The Children of Now: Crystalline Children, Indigo Children, Star Kids, Angels on Earth, and the Phenomenon of Transitional Children
  • Final Beginnings
  • Indigo Children
  • Temples on the Other Side: How Wisdom from 'Beyond the Veil' Can Help You Right Now
  • Your Immortal Reality: How to Break the Cycle of Birth and Death
  • Dreams Like Mine
  • The God Code
  • Lit from Within: The Sacred Path to Healthy Self-Esteem and Permanent Weight Loss
  • Secrets of the Monarch: What the Dead Can Teach Us about Living a Better Life
  • Mindlight: Secrets of Energy, Magick & Manifestation
  • The Bravest of Souls
  • Illuminata: A Return to Prayer
Doreen Virtue is a fourth-generation metaphysician and clairvoyant doctor of psychology who works with the angelic, elemental, and ascended-master realms. Doreen is the author of numerous best-selling books and products, including the Healing with the Angels book, where the angels' interpretations of the numbers first appeared. She's been featured on Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America, and in newspa ...more
More about Doreen Virtue...
The Lightworker's Way: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal Healing with the Angels: How the Angels Can Assist You in Every Area of Your Life Archangels and Ascended Masters Messages from Your Angels Healing With The Fairies: Messages, Manifestations and Love from the World of the Fairies: How Nature's Angels Can Help You in Every Area of Your Life