Start by marking “Unexpected Miracles: Hope and Holistic Healing for Pets” as Want to Read:
Unexpected Miracles: Hope and Holistic Healing for Pets

Unexpected Miracles: Hope and Holistic Healing for Pets

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Those soulful eyes that look up at you at the end of a rough day.The soft paws that knead into your lap and tell you with that you are “theirs.”Much more than a companion, more beloved than our nearest and dearest human family. Our pets.

Sixty-threepercent of all US households have them. Owners spend untold amounts of money on food, toys, even Christmas presents for their p
Published June 28th 2011 by Tor Books (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Unexpected Miracles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unexpected Miracles

Kirsti
A book that makes you think! A book that makes you question what your local vet tells you about vaccinations and treatments. I just wish there was a Dr Shawn Messonier in my local area (I checked, there are three Holistic vets in my state, none close) None of my four animals are ill in any way, but it would be nice to know if they did get sick that there were options. I really liked this book, and recommend it to all pet owners.
You can really feel Dr. Shawn's love of animals and passion for his profession in this book. I highly recommend it!
Jessie
Jessie added it
Dec 13, 2014
Lynn Sharp
Lynn Sharp marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Fiona
Fiona marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Kath Young
Kath Young is currently reading it
Jan 31, 2014
Figgy
Figgy added it
Dec 31, 2013
Wynth
Wynth marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2013
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2012
Cathy
Cathy added it
Aug 14, 2012
Valorie
Valorie marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2012
Chelssea
Chelssea is currently reading it
Oct 07, 2012
Claire
Claire marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2013
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2011
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2011
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2011
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2009
Laeci
Laeci is currently reading it
Oct 12, 2009
Natural Health Bible for Dogs & Cats: Your A-Z Guide to Over 200 Conditions, Herbs, Vitamins, and Supplements The Natural Vet's Guide to Preventing and Treating Cancer in Dogs The Allergy Solution for Dogs: Natural and Conventional Therapies to Ease Discomfort and Enhance Your Dog's Quality of Life 8 Weeks to a Healthy Dog: An Easy-to-Follow Program for the Life of Your Dog The Natural Vet's Guide to Preventing and Treating Arthritis in Dogs and Cats