Start by marking “The Most Dangerous Man in America: Rush Limbaugh's Assault on Reason” as Want to Read:
The Most Dangerous Man in America: Rush Limbaugh's Assault on Reason

The Most Dangerous Man in America: Rush Limbaugh's Assault on Reason

3.41  ·  Rating Details  ·  22 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Rush Limbaugh is the most prominent figure in the conservative movement today. With almost 20 million listeners every week on more than six hundred stations, Limbaugh has a larger media platform than any other individual in the nation. And this is why he is so dangerous.
Despite refusing to uphold even the most basic standards of journalism, Rush has been given an extensi
Published March 1st 2011 by Thomas Dunne Books (first published February 17th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Most Dangerous Man in America, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Most Dangerous Man in America

Samuel
May 28, 2013 Samuel rated it really liked it
The book is impeccably-researched and footnoted, using Limbaugh's own words to expose the deep and abiding problems and falsehoods in his work. Four stars rather than five because the prose isn't all that impressive, and the author occasionally makes the arguments more personal than I'd like them to be, rather than just sticking with the fact-based takedown.
Edward ott
Dec 08, 2012 Edward ott rated it it was amazing
A book that exposes the truth that Rush is not an entertainer nor journalist, he is a propagandist.
Franziska
I didn't finish this one. First of all, it basically told me what I already suspected (that Rush is no good). However, the way it was written was, urm, tedious somehow. And didn't really pull me in. And even more importantly, and times it simply seemed convoluted in its arguments. So, I got bored. Just like I do with Rush. And then I put it aside, also like I do with Rush.
Linda
Sep 27, 2015 Linda rated it liked it
interesting, full of fascinating details, but oh-so-depressing to read.

Makes a good case that Rush has dominated the right-wing politics for years, taking a toll on democracy with his trash talking ways
Bluematic
Bluematic marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Elizabeth Smith
Elizabeth Smith rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2016
Madison (hadmycakenow)
Madison (hadmycakenow) rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2016
marlene lowery
marlene lowery rated it did not like it
Feb 06, 2016
Peter
Peter rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2015
Gary Hainsworth
Gary Hainsworth rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2015
D. R.
D. R. rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2013
Jon Sedlak
Jon Sedlak marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2013
Dons93
Dons93 marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2012
Dr.
Dr. rated it it was ok
Aug 28, 2012
YNOT
YNOT marked it as to-read
May 20, 2012
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
May 02, 2012
Teri Bell
Teri Bell rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2012
Evelyn Paul
Evelyn Paul rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2013
Paul
Paul rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2011
Joseph Rivers
Joseph Rivers rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2013
John Miskec
John Miskec rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2011
victor harris
victor harris rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2011
Allen Richards
Allen Richards is currently reading it
Nov 09, 2011
Ted Heitz
Ted Heitz rated it did not like it
Sep 05, 2011
Jennie Jones
Jennie Jones marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2011
Mark
Mark marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2011
Laura added it
Jun 15, 2011
John K. Wilson is the author of seven books, including Trump Unveiled: Exposing the Bigoted Billionaire, Barack Obama: This Improbable Quest, Newt Gingrich: Capitol Crimes and Misdemeanors, Patriotic Correctness: Academic Freedom and Its Enemies, and The Most Dangerous Man in America: Rush Limbaugh’s Assault on Reason. He is the co-editor of AcademeBlog.org and the editor of Illinois Academe. He h ...more
More about John K. Wilson...