The Best of America's Test Kitchen 2012: The Year's Best Recipes, Equipment Reviews, and Tastings

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  2 reviews
This must-have collection of the best of the best is culled from the more than one thousand recipes that appeared in print in our magazines and books and on our tv shows in the past year.
Published October 1st 2011 by America's Test Kitchen

To ask other readers questions about The Best of America's Test Kitchen 2012, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Best of America's Test Kitchen 2012

Shawn
I have all of the "Best of" ATK cookbooks. The first two volumes had over 200 recipes and are by far my favorite ATK books. The 2009 edition started the trend of less recipes for the same price. This 2012 volume has 160, which is down from 176 from the previous book.

Now I know it comes to opinion here but a lot of the recipes just didn't interest me this time. Nothing really stood out. This is the third time we have had a stuffed chicken breast recipe in this series. Grilled thin cut pork chops?...more
Dana Nelson
Excellent recipes ranging from basic fare to the little more exotic (though not overly difficult). Fabulous tips and techniques as well as recommendations for everything from spatulas to broiler-safe casserole dishes to food processors. This is on my list to get!
M L
M L added it
Dec 23, 2013
Sophia Smithe
Sophia Smithe is currently reading it
Jun 26, 2013
Krista
Krista marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2013
Renée
Renée marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2013
Sreevidhya
Sreevidhya marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2013
Anjanette Wold
Anjanette Wold marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2012
Nathalie Gould
Nathalie Gould marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2012
Joan
Joan added it
Jul 24, 2012
Doug
Doug marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2012
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2012
MissAnnThrope
MissAnnThrope marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2012
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2012
Gwen
Gwen added it
Jul 10, 2012
April
April marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2011
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2011
The America's Test Kitchen Family Baking Book The Complete America's Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook Slow Cooker Revolution: One Test Kitchen, 30 Slow Cookers, 200 Amazing Recipes The Best Make-Ahead Recipe The America's Test Kitchen Healthy Family Cookbook: A New, Healthier Way to Cook Everything from America's Most Trusted Test Kitchen