Start by marking “Harden (Long, Tall Texans #7)” as Want to Read:
Harden (Long, Tall Texans #7)
Preview

Harden (Long, Tall Texans #7)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  689 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Born into a sprawling ranching family, rugged Harden Tremayne was the toughest, wildest man ever to come out of Texas cattle country. And the loneliest. Until he met Miranda Warren, the lovely Chicago widow who aroused feelings too long denied--and a yearning for something that could never be his....Miranda had never felt anything as overwhelming as her passion for the lon ...more
Published April 1st 2011 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published August 1st 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Harden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harden

Adriana Fogaça
Desafio de Uma Vida
Diana Palmer
Homens do Texas 07
Irmãos Tremayne 02
Harlequin
2014

Harden foi um fofo com Miranda durante boa parte da leitura. As coisas só mudaram quando as verdades impossíveis de serem negadas são jogadas na cara dele.

É inegável que o "mocinho" tem problemas sérios. São mágoas que só ele pode resolver. Mas nunca será feliz, se não perdoar. Harden pode amar incondicionalmente qualquer mulher, e ela pode amá-lo da mesma forma. Mesmo assim não será feliz, as mágoas não deixam...
Jacqueline
Sort of an out of focus hazy book. It kind of meandered and it lacked a certain concreteness. It was not straightforward and driven by words like 'later that week'. Sort of goofy but readable.
Elizabeth
Okay, for starters the book is incredibly dated. The dialogue is stilted and unbelievable. The hero does have a nice spurt of emotional growth at the end, but before that is a class A jerk.
Jeanne
Harden Tremayne, a tough, hater of women, loner, was in Chicago at a beef growers conference, when he met Miranda Warren, a widow who stirred long denied feelings. He arouses feeling in Miranda that she never knew existed between a man and a women. Her dead husband had never made her feel like this. Harden has a hard, hungry heart, but there is something about this woman. Will her love and passion be enough to give them a chance at a new life together. I like these western romance stories.
Spinneretta
I always enjoy Diana Palmer's books, even the more simplistic ones. This one, though an earlier one now in reprint, is beginning to show her more mature writing style. Good.
Noemi Escamilla
Main Characters: Harden Tremayne and Miranda Warren

Note 1: Tremayne Brothers

Note 2: Long, Tall, Texans

Note 3: Jacobsville resident

While on a business trip Harden becomes the unlikely rescuer of Miranda when she seemingly tries to kill herself. Harden known mostly for being a real woman hater, tries to help Miranda overcome her grief of losing her unborn child and her first husband due to a car accident.

Own a pdf copy.

Luisa
This book was a little different from Diana Palmer's usual style. In this one, the guy got a strange fascination to the woman, like if it was love at first sight. Of course, being a woman hater, he fought the attraction like crazy but couldn't withstand being away from the lady. Miranda was a great heroine, sweet with an inner steel core. She didn't take any bull from the guy, love this about this book.
Rachel
this is story one in the book -- Men of the West --

Probably 3.5 starts - it is what it is a sweet, short, country romance

I liked the tie-in with the other LTT books. I thought Harden was very honest and emotional. THe story was sweet, not as sexy as alot of Diana Palmers. Also Harden didn't have as much 'angst" as most DP heros.

It was a short romance with a good ending definatly worth the read
Aayesha
The main plot was good, but I found the minor plots very unrealistic. I loved Harden and Miranda's story, the pain and passion between the two. But I hated the fact that Harden only started thinking about his mother only after he met Miranda. I found that side of the story a bit too far-fetched.

Putting that aside, I loved Harden's story.
dian_yachan
Sama seperti novelnya DP yang lain tp it's worth to read :)

yang paling kocak itu sifatnya Evan yg selalu jadi penghangat suasana dan udah 2 kali dia bantu adik2 iparnya save their marriage ^^

Klo diliat dari sifatnya diantara Tremayne bersaudara, Evan ngingetin gw sm Leo Hart :)
Fabiola Chenet
As always with Diana Palmer, we cry, we laugh, we want to hit the hero. In this one, I also wanted to throw his mother out of the window. She was not a villain but with her behavior, past and present, she could have been one.
I love Harden's story, but some of it just seems a little "out there". Then again, hard to have a whole unique story with a series as large as the Long Tall Texans series ;)
Amanda Sheila
I laaaahv it! I can't wait to read Evan's story like seriously. Harden's typical Diana Palmer's hero and I liked him. Way to go, Miss Palmer!
Robinah
It was wonderful very much to the point. I hate the verbose books wer it looks like the author is trying to fill the pages.
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Huh? Virgin hero? This I GOTTA read...

Egads...I think he was one of the worst ones yet!
garnetyuna
Let's say 2,5 stars.
Millie
Millie marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
K Lister
K Lister marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Katie Bowers
Katie Bowers marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Biba
Biba marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Melanie Bailey
Melanie Bailey marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Elaine
Elaine added it
Apr 12, 2015
Pat
Pat added it
Apr 01, 2015
  • One Shot (IAD Agency #2)
  • Stony Creek Cowboy (Stony Creek, #1)
  • Darkest Longings
  • A Dangerous Man
  • Cowboy-Sexy
  • Wet Dream (1Night Stand, #24)
  • Every Breath You Take (Blonde Barracuda, #3)
  • The Heart of Reno Gabrini (Mob Boss, #6)
  • The Women of Primrose Creek (Women of Primrose Creek, #1-4)
  • Tempted by the Highland Warrior (MacKinloch Clan, #3)
  • Warrior (Silhouette Desire, #631)
  • Unlocked (Forbidden Fruit, #2)
  • Desired: Loving An Alpha Male
  • A Convenient Wife (Montana Mavericks: The Historicals)
  • A Little Moonlight (The Best of Betty Neels)
  • Duncan's Bride (Patterson/Cannon Family, #1)
  • The Millionaire's Pregnant Mistress (Rich & Reclusive) (Silhouette Desire #1739)

(1)romance author
Susan Eloise Spaeth was born on 11 December 1946 in Cuthbert, Georgia, USA. She was the eldest daughter of Maggie Eloise Cliatt, a nurse and also journalist, and William Olin Spaeth, a college professor. Her mother was part of the women's liberation movement many years before it became fashionab
More about Diana Palmer...

Long, Tall Texans (1 - 10 of 47 books)
  • The Founding Father (Long, Tall Texans, #0)
  • Calhoun (Long, Tall Texans, #1)
  • Justin (Long, Tall Texans, #2)
  • Tyler (Long, Tall Texans, #3)
  • Sutton's Way  (Long, Tall Texans, #4)
  • Ethan (Long, Tall Texans, #5)
  • Connal (Long, Tall Texans, #6)
  • Evan (Long, Tall Texans, #8)
  • Donavan (Long, tall Texans, #9)
  • Emmett (Long, Tall Texans, #10)
Lawless Heartless (Long, Tall Texans, #36) Lawman (STP - Mira) Fearless (Long, Tall Texans, #35) Dangerous (Long, Tall Texans, #37)