Start by marking “Mrs. Rowe's Little Book of Southern Pies” as Want to Read:
Mrs. Rowe's Little Book of Southern Pies

Mrs. Rowe's Little Book of Southern Pies

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Legendary Recipes from Virginia's Queen of PieMrs. Rowe, known fondly as "the Pie Lady" by legions of loyal customers, was the quintessential purveyor of all-American comfort food. Today her family carries on this legacy at the original Mrs. Rowe's Restaurant and Bakery in Staunton, Virginia, as well as at the new country buffet. The restaurant's bustling take-out counter ...more
Published June 1st 2011 by Ten Speed Press (first published April 28th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Mrs. Rowe's Little Book of Southern Pies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mrs. Rowe's Little Book of Southern Pies

Kristin
Smaller book, easy to follow instructions, great pictures. Making butternut squash pie. Regular pies in there, too.
Wanda Shuster
Cute book and beautiful pictures. Lots of pie choices. So far, tried the chocolate chess pie-yum!
Katy
Just a delightful little pie recipe book. Made the lime pie and it's a keeper, as is the chocolate cream pie. All the recipes looked tempting but some are definitely too sweet for my tastes. Even though not every recipe is one I would try, I love this book. Even with my limited experience with Mrs. Rowe's recipes, I would heartily recommend them.
Minna
These pies look *delicious.* I usually read through a cookbook before deciding whether it's worth checking out and taking home. I see LOTS of recipes I wouldn't mind trying out, and even a couple I could make just with ingredients I have on hand. mmmm!
Only one drawback: who's gonna eat all this pie I'm about to make?!
Kathryn
Mmm, full of pie recipes with fantastic photography. Many of the flavors of pie just didn't interest me, but those that did sure sound yummy.
Robin Leslie Coxon
Robin Leslie Coxon marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
J
J marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Patticake
Patticake marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Carina28
Carina28 marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Jim George
Jim George marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Pamela Richard
Pamela Richard marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Kate
Kate added it
Jul 02, 2014
Amy Reade
Amy Reade marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Scrapbook of Secrets Death of an Irish Diva Scrapped (Cumberland Creek Series #2) A Crafty Christmas Scrappy Summer (A Cumberland Creek Mystery)