Start by marking “The Touch” as Want to Read:
The Touch

The Touch

3.43 of 5 stars 3.43  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Chandra Singleton has a rare gift that she must keep hidden from the Paranormal Intelligence Agency, PIA, or her life will not be her own. Like her ancestors she would be nothing more than a tool for the government to exploit. Not only must she hide her gift from the PIA, but she has also been forced to spend her life avoiding touching people’s hands. The results can be me ...more
Published March 18th 2011 by Pink Zebra Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Touch

SaturNalia
A beautiful cover disguising a terrible story. Superficial novella, nothing deep just a lot of action. What really downgraded the story was the sex. After a particularly long action sequence the heroine had glass in her knees and they still were not out of danger, so you would think this was not the best time to have sex. The leads just couldn't keep their hands off each other, so glass and danger, they do it on a chair in he attic while hiding from the bad guys. The villain was shallow too, not ...more
Allison
Hot + Action Packed = 5 Stars! Jaymie Holland as Cheyenne McCray's "erotic alter-ego" - and I am LOVING IT!!!! I don't like to give away alot of spoilers in my reviews, so all I'll tell you is there paranormal edge to it, hot sex, action packed fighting, yummy men, gorgeous women. What more could you ask for in a novella?! I for on will be buying the next book out by Jaymie Holland. She has quickly ranked up there with my favorite authors!
ツ Renée
This was a very entertaining. It had passion, heat, tenderness, danger, and some great action.

Both Chandra and Wade were interesting characters – he had the gift of anonymity and she the gift of knowledge, in her hands. They each held their secret close, and were skeptical of the other, but were both overcome with an immense attraction. What started out as lust and great sex morphed into affection and commitment. I loved it.
Camille
This novella was free on amazon a couple months back and I picked it up. A woman with the mutant ability "The Touch" (she can see your future if she touches your hand) meets up with a shadow shifter (exactly how it sounds). A quick little erotic action romp.
Lyndac
This story had suspense, romance, hot sex and a good plot. So why only 3 stars? There was just not enough. It had the potential of a great book, but read like Cliff notes. I would definitely read this author again as I think she has a lot of potential.
Tamara
Really good short story, Free Kindle book, suspenseful,erotic,paranormal romance.
E.

Night Owl Reviews
Erica
Sweet short story ;)
Edie
Not a terrible quick read.
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Lady S
Lady S marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Tamera McIntosh
Tamera McIntosh marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Penny Lage
Penny Lage marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Sumit
Sumit marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Dawn Clemons
Dawn Clemons marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Mike
Mike added it
Nov 22, 2014
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Katharina
Katharina marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Ty the Sexy Dragon (Fire Mate, #1)
  • Up on the Housetop
  • Blood and Destiny (Ladies of St. George, #1)
  • Untamed
  • Nightshift
  • The Wolf She Married
  • A Wolf's Claim (A BBW Paranormal Christmas Romance): The Holiday Ball
  • Tangled Tinsel
  • Big Bad Vamp (Knight Protectors, #2)
  • Icefire (Pure Wildfire, #2)
  • Hex And Kisses (Smut-Shorties, #7)
  • Entangled
  • Firecracker (Last Call, #6)
  • Mated To The Master (Smut-Shorties, #8)
  • Taming Her Beast
  • Wicked Games (Mageverse #0.25)
  • Bear's Gold (Erotic Shifter Fairy Tales, #1)
  • Called by the Bear - Part 1: BBW Werebear Shifter Romance
Sold (The Auction, #1) Taken by Passion (Taken by Passion/Wonderland #1) Taken (The Auction, #4) Inked (Tattoos and Leather) Claimed by Pleasure (Taken by Passion/Wonderland #2)