Start by marking “101 Power Crystals: The Ultimate Guide to Magical Crystals, Gems, and Stones for Healing and Transformation” as Want to Read:

The definitive resource for working with powerful crystals! Sparkling, luminous, and colorful, it is no wonder crystals have always been regarded as a source of power from ancient times to present day. But with the enormous number of crystals now on the market, it is difficult to choose exactly the right stone. In 101 Power Crystals, internationally renowned crystal expert ...more
Published October 1st 2011 by Fair Winds Press (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about 101 Power Crystals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 101 Power Crystals

101 Power Crystals by Judy HallEncyclopedia of Crystals, Revised and Expanded by Judy HallCunningham's Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem & Metal Magic by Scott CunninghamThe Crystal Healer by Philip PermuttThe Crystal Healing Book by Judy Hall
Favorite Books About Crystals
1st out of 8 books — 6 voters
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. RowlingAtlas Shrugged by Ayn RandThe Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. LewisHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. RowlingI Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
Books That Changed My Life
109th out of 158 books — 14 voters

More lists with this book...

Nov 12, 2015 Azamali rated it really liked it

The Power of Vision: Apophyllite
The Power of Hope: Aquamarine
The Power of Earth Healing: Aragonite
The Power to Raise Vibrations: Aura Quartzes
The Power of Quantum Consciousness: Aurora Quartz (Anandalite)
The Power of D
Jun 19, 2016 Kimberly rated it really liked it
3.5 rounded up.

This book has beautiful, full page illustrations on some of the more common varieties of crystals, often used in jewelry making. Also included are some "higher-end" gems, such as diamonds, as the author is writing the book primarily for the healing powers associated with them. As such, she did a fantastic job.

For myself, I was looking more into the jewelry aspect, and noticed that many of the more common varieties were absent from the book. As this was not what the author intended
Aug 29, 2015 Autumn♥♥☽ rated it it was amazing
This was very interesting to me since I purchased a rose quartz crystal about 20 years ago and started wearing it because I liked it. Then people started to tell me what all it was doing for me. I was very skeptical but as time goes on I believe it more and more!

The final thing for me was when my M.D. told me to wear emerald! I was so amazed. So read this book when you get a chance or at least parts of it that may help you. Don't be a skeptic like I was but try to be open minded.
Apr 25, 2012 Janina rated it it was amazing
I think this book is perfect if you want not only beautiful pictures of gemstones and crystals, but you also want to know what to use it for, a little history on how it has been used in the past and even at what vibration it resonates at. Very helpful guide.
Artful Existence
Aug 05, 2015 Artful Existence rated it it was amazing
Wonderful stone guide! I definitely recommend this for anyone who has an affinity for stones or would like to. This is a great addition to any library.
Laura Gilbert
Dec 31, 2011 Laura Gilbert rated it it was amazing
A fantastic book, beautiful pictures and incredibly informative. Would highly recommend to any crystal enthusiast.
Aug 20, 2012 Lee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: energy-healing
An interesting, though too brief, section on the historical significance for each crystal is included.
Regina Swanton
Jan 11, 2013 Regina Swanton rated it it was amazing
Great resource book for energy workers and those interested in metaphysics
Dec 31, 2015 AliceinWonderland rated it liked it
A very nice book to get started learning about crystals.
101 is a manageable number (there are hundreds of types out there, if not thousands) and this book covers many of the main types.
Great to learn about the history and mythology of these stones.
Only drawback is it doesn't have the scientific composition information or any tips about what to look for when you're buying certain rocks (for that, the Crystal Bible by Judy Hall as well) is more comprehensive.
Odin Nightmair
Jan 19, 2016 Odin Nightmair rated it really liked it
She has a few crystals that are just brand names for specific mines but it's a good starting resource
May 21, 2016 Ietrio rated it did not like it
Shelves: junk
Now this is woo-woo at its best. And a mix of everything available, including Indian mysticism.
Laura-Jo Popland
Jan 09, 2016 Laura-Jo Popland rated it it was amazing
Loved this book
Jul 18, 2016 Marlene rated it it was amazing
I'm a complete and total beginner when it comes to crystals. My main interest regarding crystals is their healing power, what crystals can do to help you heal mentally and physically. 101 Power Crystals is exactly what I was looking for. Apart from being a really useful guide, it has a beautiful format: information about the crystal on one side, great photo on the other.
Autumn marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2016
Adrian Cosma
Adrian Cosma rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2016
Christa Smith
Christa Smith marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2016
Lena Hörr
Lena Hörr marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2016
Joshua Louw
Joshua Louw marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2016
Karin rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2016
Vikrant Singh
Vikrant Singh marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2016
Luis Toro
Luis Toro marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2016
Tammy marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2016
Andrea marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2016
Leona marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2016
Eve rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2016
Mikko is currently reading it
Sep 01, 2016
Skrímsli Bangsi
Skrímsli Bangsi marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2016
Chloe marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
Dr. Jyotika Chhibber
Dr. Jyotika Chhibber marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
  • The Book of Stones: Who They Are & What They Teach
  • Your Aura & Your Chakras: The Owner's Manual
  • Energy Work: The Secret of Healing and Spiritual Development
  • The Human Aura Astral Colors and Thought Forms
  • Love is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals - The Reference Book Describing the Metaphysical Properties of the Mineral Kingdom
  • Candlemas: Feast of Flames
  • Reiki Fire
  • Midsummer: Magical Celebrations of the Summer Solstice
  • Sabbats of the Northern Hemisphere
  • Light Emerging: The Journey of Personal Healing
  • The Complete Book of Chakra Healing: Activate the Transformative Power of Your Energy Centers
  • Fairy Tale Rituals: Engage the Dark, Eerie & Erotic Power of Familiar Stories
  • Practical Protection Magick: Guarding & Reclaiming Your Power
  • Spirit Allies: Meet Your Team from the Other Side
  • Ostara: Customs, Spells & Rituals for the Rites of Spring
  • Dog Owner's Home Veterinary Handbook
  • The Aromatherapy & Essential Oils Handbook
  • The 12 Bad Habits That Hold Good People Back: Overcoming the Behavior Patterns That Keep You From Getting Ahead
An internationally known author, astrologer, psychic, healer, broadcaster and workshop leader, Judy Hall has been a karmic counsellor for over thirty years.

Her books have been translated into fifteen languages. Her specialities are past life readings and regression; reincarnation, astrology, psychology and natural forms of healing.

She has clients from all walks of life: the House of Lords, the Eur
More about Judy Hall...

“A turquoise given by a loving hand carries with it happiness and good fortune."

Arabic proverb”