Start by marking “The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3)

The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test #3)

3.99  ·  Rating Details  ·  14,433 Ratings  ·  1,321 Reviews
Love or life.
Henry or their child.
The end of her family or the end of the world.
Kate must choose.

During nine months of captivity, Kate Winters has survived a jealous goddess, a vengeful Titan and a pregnancy she never asked for. Now the Queen of the Gods wants her unborn child, and Kate can't stop her--until Cronus offers a deal.

In exchange for her loyalty and devotion, th
Published February 26th 2013 by Harlequin Teen (first published January 1st 2013)

Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareThe Indigo Spell by Richelle MeadRequiem by Lauren OliverProdigy by Marie Lu
YA Novels of 2013
31st out of 1,520 books — 10,833 voters
Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareLover at Last by J.R. WardRequiem by Lauren OliverThe Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Can't Wait Books of 2013
51st out of 2,462 books — 12,431 voters

More lists with this book...

Emily (Book Jems)
April of 2013?

Okay, so it's been bumped up to February, but still! February of 2013? After that ending? You have to be kidding me.

ETA:

As seen on Ed and Em's Reviews!

This review has spoilers from the first two novels in this series. Read at your own risk.

The Goddess Inheritance was one of my most anticipated reads for 2013. I was sure after how much I enjoyed book two, Goddess Interrupted, that it would instantly become one of my favorites. Sadly, all it did was disappoint me.

The Goddess Test ser
Stacey
Apr 09, 2012 Stacey rated it really liked it
Shelves:
Ugh that cliffhanger on book 2 was crazy! I want this book NOW!!!
Gina
May 19, 2013 Gina rated it it was ok
Woah woah woah..EXCUSE ME miss Aimee, but you should have warned me that you were ending your second book with a cliffhanger and that there's a 3rd book BEFORE i went out and read goddess interruppted... I could've held off on the second book but NOOO! You had to let me read it and now make me wait?!! No please dont! What if the world really ends in 2012 or a zombie apocalypse occurs!! Zombies dont read!! If i cant read your book and im a zombie, im going after you first miss aimee!! :'((
Ina
Dec 31, 2013 Ina rated it really liked it
WHO? WHAT? WHEN? WHERE? WHY? HOW? HOW. CAN. YOU. LEAVE. US. AFTER. A. GIGANTIC. HUMONGOUS. CLIFFHANGER?!

I NEED THIS BOOK NOW. I. DEMAND. IT. >:O

Lmaoo. I really need this book. I can't wait another year for it...

Dear Ms. Carter,
How could you leave that big of a hang and just walk away? Leaving us readers, DYING for what is going to happen?!?!?!?!?!

Thank you for the wonderful story you have given us. PLEASE PUBLISH THE BOOK FASTER!!
Sincerely, Your fans.
Chelsie Hinds
I'm disappointed. I don't even have the will to explain why I've rated this book so low. It just didn't turn out at all like I wanted it too. I think Carter really wanted to focus more on Kate in this book, as opposed to making the entire book about Henry and Kate, which sounds interesting in theory but, at least for Aimee Carter, is not so in practice. Turns out, ironically, that a book primarily about Kate's choices and inward battles is about as interesting and well-written as a 10-year old's ...more
Cyna
Feb 26, 2016 Cyna rated it did not like it
Oh my god that summary. That summary is so fucking far from accurate I can't even. WARNING: this is going to be long and angry and full of unmarked spoilers.

Oh my god, I thought I was done being angry about this book. Seriously, like once I hit that last stretch and the ending clusterfuck began and it became abundantly clear that not one significant thing was going to change, I just pfft, stopped caring. Like,

The last fuck

I realized that all this time, I'd been waiting for this book to be more. I'd thought C
Rue~alwaysa1directioner~
Apr 06, 2012 Rue~alwaysa1directioner~ rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
WTF!!!! How can she end the book with such a cliff-hanger and make us wait half a YEAR for it??? This is torture. Seriously, I would rather be killed by Cronus than suffer this torture.
Ashley
Feb 12, 2013 Ashley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, e-arc
The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter

BookNook — Young Adult book reviews

In my review of Goddess Interrupted I complained about the lack of action. Well, folks, The Goddess Inheritance totally makes up for that! This book was full of action, twists, turns, love, hate, revenge, heartbreak, and everything else in the world! Aimée Carter rocked my world with this book!

I almost don't know where to begin... I enjoyed the first two books in the Goddess Test series, but I ADORED this one. The Goddess Inheritance is the perfect conclus
If it ain't good I don't read it !
There should state somewhere in the law that authors can not publish a book untill there done the whole series, cause I mean come on there they are amazing writers who right the epicist books then finish it with an awesome cliffhanger then the next book is release date is like a year away. ITS PURE TORTURE I TELL YOU TORTURE !!!!!k
Farrah
Dec 04, 2012 Farrah rated it really liked it
GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!

I need this book now! That cliffhanger at the end of book two was earth-shattering. Ugh, I can't wait to get my hands on this book.

EDIT:
This review also appears on my blog at http://www.thegoldenruleof666.blogspo...

So much occurred in The Goddess Inheritance that I'm still digesting everything, 2 days after reading the book. I'm still a little speechless, but I can say that this book was a wonderful end to a lovely series.

I had one issue with this book, so I'm going to get i
Zoë
Jan 02, 2015 Zoë rated it it was ok
2.5/5
Hmmmm... I was just not feeling this series after The Goddess Test. I loved the first book but the last two were pretty disappointing. The story took a weird turn ESPECIALLY in this book and everything seemed to be solved a little too easily. Also, I never really understood Greek gods in this series. After just finishing the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series where every aspect of the Greek god's role in humanity was described and fleshed out, I felt like The Goddess Test's interpretati
Nemo (Young Adult At Heart)
See this review and more on The Moonlight Library!

Sadly, after three novels and two novellas, I still do not have a firm grasp on Carter’s concept of immortality.

Immortality, in this world, seems to mean a person who cannot feel pain, does not need to breathe, will only cease to exist if humans stop believing in them, yet can die of blood loss (Theo) or having their skulls bashed in (Aphrodite). Some of them can be returned from the Underworld, and some can not. It depends on the plot. When in t
Anne
Feb 22, 2015 Anne rated it it was ok
Yay! Another trilogy bites the dust in 2013!

The Good
It is relatively short.

The Not-As-Good
I didn't like Kate. She's at best an idiot.
I didn't like Henry. He's boring.
It was painful watching Kate screw up over and over again, and I was kind of hoping by the end that Walter/Zeus would just zap her and put us all out of our misery.
Ugh.
I've wasted enough time on the book as it is, and I just don't have the strength left to go on about all the things that annoyed me.

Whatever. I finished it.
Blech.
Suzanne
May 09, 2013 Suzanne rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites-2013
Spoilers for previous books

I read the first two books in this series last year, and I really enjoyed them. Unlike some readers, who couldn't take to Henry, I did, and I was really rooting for him and Kate as a couple.

The ending of Goddess Interrupted, which ends on a cliffhanger when we find out that Kate is pregnant and being betrayed to Cronus and Calliope by Ava, who she thought was her best friend, left me reeling and I was really looking forward to picking up The Goddess Inheritance.

Kate i
Howdy YAL
Really 1.5 stars but I'm in a particularly foul mood today so I'm rounding it down rather than up.

To see full review click here.

So, you want to see how Kim Kardashian is going to be as a mother? Well, read The Goddess Inheritance. Actually, Kim will probably be a better mother than Kate she'll at least hire a nanny and won't, you know, abandon her baby to stay with her evil kidnappers throughout most of....you know what, let's talk about the book.

I was not enthralled this piece of shit at all.

Y
Violante
Dec 12, 2015 Violante rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: A nadie que le guste la mitología
Nota general a toda la serie: 1.5

Nota: Spoilers, muchísimos spoirlers de la trilogía entera. Están avisados.

Ahora sí.

Resumen general de la trilogía, así se ahorran el tiempo de leer la sinopsis: protagonista sosa y dócil, de corazón de oro y mente ingenua, que ha vivido la vida que su madre y el Consejo más les gustaba. Tras pasar unas patéticas pruebas se convierte en Reina del Inframundo, en reemplazo de su hermana, y más tarde, en una diosa menor. Se enamora perdidamente de su esposo, que aun
Zoe
Jul 19, 2012 Zoe marked it as to-read
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLIFF HANGER!

I DEMAND THE 3RD BOOK AND UM WHAT ITS THE LAST WHY HOW WHAT!
2013 april I WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to hear from henrys perspective like on how he sees kate and his sitch whats the kid gonna be like i wonder and i sooooo hope that wasnt forshadowing when he says he would save his family even if it caust him his life!

OMG I CANT WAIT!!!!
HENRY AND KATE FOREVER!!!!!!!
Winnie
Dec 09, 2012 Winnie rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013, arc
I need this book NOW! NOT March 2013.

Goddess Inheritance, the last book in the Goddess Test Series like all the other previous books is an emotional roller costar, but this conclusion rankled! Secrets were spilled, a new beginning is promised and death isn’t far from the Horizon. BUT fOR WHOM?

It was worth the wait! Kate and Henry’s struggles just might have come to an end… although Happily ever after? HUH!
I can give too much away, but lets just say I was beguiled and ended up muttering, “fucki
Giselle (Book Nerd Canada)
May contain spoilers for the first two books: The Goddess Test and The Goddess Inheritance.

I find Kate to be whiny. She’ll say one thing then do the opposite. I’m not sure if I enjoyed this. Maybe I turned a blind eye (or ear in this case) but I can’t stand her annoying tirades. I do know that crying is a great way to relieve your stress but she cries a lot and I just wished she would do something about it. She is a flawed character and I liked that but I just forgot how terribly whiny she was.
Nymeria
Feb 23, 2013 Nymeria rated it really liked it
A beautiful conclusion to what has officially become one of my favorite series. I was literally devastated by the last pages of Goddess Interrupted, with its cliffhanger that had left me in crisis for days. But all the pain caused by the distance from the third and final book release has been well rewarded. I have not been at all disappointed by "The Goddess Inheritance" which indeed proved to be the best of all three books of the series of Goddess Test.

I loved Kate, although she has always been
Elena
Sep 04, 2012 Elena marked it as to-read
I th-th-think....
this cover is *___________________________*

And this cover.

And this.

Meredith Black
really good book. did not completely captivate me like the others, however. good conclusion.

---------------------
previous review:

I. want. it. now.

What the heck - she ends with SUCH. A. FREAKING. CLIFF. HANGER.

This next year will be pure torture.
Circe
May 14, 2015 Circe rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2015, reviewed
description

¿Nunca han sentido que tienen un peso encima y que quieren quitárselo? Éso, me pasó con éste libro. Gracias cielo por ser el último de esta insufrible trilogía.

La siguiente reseña contiene spoilers del primer y segundo libro, y las pequeñas historias.

Como siempre, al iniciar este libro como los dos anteriores tuve el problema de que no pude parar de leerlo hasta acabarlo.

El trama. Al terminar el segundo libro vemos que Kate -sorpresa, sorpresa- quedó embarazada y Calliope con la ayuda de Ava
Summer ✿
Going into the Goddess Inheritance, I had VERY high standards. I absolutely loved Goddess Interrupted, and I feel like my opinion on this book completely differs from that of the second installment.

I was totally emotionless throughout the course of the novel. With all that drama the author put into the story, you'd expect me to be at least somewhat affected. But no. This was my face the entirety of the book:

description

As a final book, there is so much pressure on the author to create a fantastic conclusion
Lexi Hoefer
Feb 28, 2013 Lexi Hoefer rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2013
Will read this book if it is the last thing I do.
Felicitia (Feli)
Feb 28, 2013 Felicitia (Feli) rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: All of you who loves Myth and Hades
UPDATE: 28/02/13

Oh God. This book is really something. I can't say that it's the best that I've read this year, but I don't even know why I just can't drop this book down and stop reading until I am finished. Seriously, I don't know. Ok..... I finished it like in, 2 days? that's the fastest this year.

This should've been tiring for me. Most of, no, the whole book is about war between the Titans and the Olympians. But maybe it's because of my interest in greek mythology that I seem to be attached
Michela Walters
I was so excited to receive an ARC of The Goddess Inheritance, only to feel a bit let down by the end of it all.

I really, really wanted to love this book, but by the end I grew to pretty much dislike Kate by the end. What I originally loved about The Goddess Test was how strong, intelligent and compassionate Kate was in that book. In this one, it’s like her character did a complete 180, turning into a blubbering wishy-washy character who stopped listening to those around her, instead choosing to
Nicole Theunissen
Nov 14, 2015 Nicole Theunissen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Net de trilogie uitgelezen :) spannend maar soms zijn stukken wat langdradig al vond ik dat in dit deel het minste! Kortom genoten van de boeken:)
Marie
Wow-oh-wow. I did not see hardly any of this coming, what a way to end an amazing series. With each book things just got better, never once did this author disappoint and the anticipation for every book was thrilling. Think I'm in shock with the turn of events and the mind-blowing ending. This book is so worth the wait to say the very least!

Kate has always been passionate hasn't she? And very merciful and forgiving? Well she's totally hardened and kick-ass in this book.
Want to know what she na
Melanie