Last Flight Out

Last Flight Out

4.55 of 5 stars 4.55  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Ella Sheridan has failed them again. One shortcoming after another, this is just the latest disappointment in what Ella sees as a lifetime spent not measuring up. Her family's pristine image about to be shattered when the nation learns the vice president's daughter has cancer. Ignoring her mother's strict security mandates against commercial travel, Ella books herself on a...more
Published March 26th 2011 by SciArt Media

Barb
This is Jennifer Vaughn's first novel. I loved it. It read like butter and the subject matter kept me on the end of my seat. I loved the 3 main characters and the storyline they wove!

Nice job Jennifer. I will definitely pass this one on to friends to read! Can't wait to meet you at B&N in June and also to read your next novel!

Keep writing. You have a knack. I loved your format too. So easy to read.
Maureen

Jennifer Vaughn does a beautiful job at creating rich, complex characters in this page turning novel. I read it in two days. It made having the flu almost enjoyable! I look forward to her next book. Bravo Ms. Vaughn!
Jane
Superb debut novel! A real page turner and just could not put this book down as I got into it. You will not regret picking this book up. Two thumbs up.
Terri
I loved this book! Really couldn't put it down it was so good. Definitely hope to see more from Jennifer Vaughn!
Jane Fournier
Great story! Great writer! Can't wait for her next book!
Maura Ryan
perfect summer read!
Lori
Jul 21, 2011 Lori marked it as to-read
Katie Petrozzo
Katie Petrozzo marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Tatianna
Tatianna marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Lisa Ouellette
Lisa Ouellette marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2013
Stacyannh
Stacyannh marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2013
Jane Button
Jane Button marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2012
Robyn
Robyn is currently reading it
Sep 07, 2011
My Kid Didn't Come With an Instruction Manual. Thank God I'm Not the Only One! Making It in the Media: Everything You Need to Know to Jump-Start and Build Your Career in Broadcasting and Print