Start by marking “Love and Marriage” as Want to Read:
Love and Marriage

Love and Marriage (Forgive and Forget #3)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  171 ratings  ·  21 reviews
When love flies out the window married life can be hell.

With an unplanned baby on the way, a newly-wed daughter whose marriage is already in trouble, a teenager who won't eat and doesn't think there's anything wrong with her, and, hiding secrets from each other, Barry and Aimee are on a rocky road.

When love flies in the window ex-wives can cause a lot of trouble.

And Mar...more
Published March 17th 2011 by Transworld Ireland (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Love and Marriage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love and Marriage

Fiona
Well I have to say smugly it was a very satisfying read and I enjoyed every last second of it. It is the last in the trilogy and this author just keeps getting better!
It took me a while to remember all the characters that played throughout the series but once that was achieved I just flew through it. The book deals with true to life events, the recession, marriage seperation, death, teenage anorexia and of course love.
I really looked forward to coming home after work and curling up with a coff...more
Best Books To Read
Patricia Scanlan has now released the final part of her trilogy entitled Love & Marriage. The first two books were Forgive and Forget released in 2008 and Happy Ever After released in 2009.

We again meet the same characters and their daily struggles. Bryan and Debbie are now newly married and feeling the pinch financially. Their marriage is already looking uncertain and as things get harder Bryan tends to bury his head in the sand even more.

Connie who has done her bit for her daughter Debbie...more
Wendy

I've really enjoyed this trilogy and this book in particular as it continued the stories of the Adams, Davenport and Baxter families and developed their links to each other. I don't know if there are any more books in this series planned but I would definitely read them if there is. The characters were well developed and you wanted everything to turn out well for them (apart from the nasty ones of course). All in all a very enjoyable read that had me hooked.
Sharon Reeves
Having read the other 2 books in this set, I was happy to get my hands on this book. I really could not wait to find out what was happening to the characters lives. I feel it wrapped up the characters well, and I enjoyed it. I can always rely on a Patricia Scanlan book, for a cosy comfortable read, and this did not disappoint. Recommended.
Sara Gonçalves
Em Segredos do Teu Olhar temos o final desta trilogia em que acompanhamos várias famílias, cada uma com os seus problemas e as suas divergências, mas que se encontram ligadas de alguma forma. Neste livro acompanhamos os problemas que já vinham de trás e ainda mais alguns ligados à recessão que se viu na Irlanda há uns anos atrás.
A pouco e pouco vão-se resolvendo problemas, vão-se criando pontes e relacionamentos entre pessoas e onde não é possível que isso acontece há ruptura. Felizmente a rupt...more
Rebecca
I enjoyed this book more than the second in the series, but I found that it was quite dragged out but not about the enjoyable parts of the plot, more about the depressing financial sitatuations (it was as if she was trying to name as many companies etc. who had shares fall as possible) and I found half of Judith's storyline completely irrelevant (a chapter about her going to visit a therapist whom she finds completely unhelpful and ridiculous - did not move the plot along at all). However the la...more
Lizzie Bissett
Great bit of family life reading...
Kim
This wasn't my favourite of the books in the trilogy- but it was a great read. It was nice to catch up with the characters and see the storylines tied up. It deals with extended families and different ralationships.

Patricia Scanlan is one of my favourite authors and looking forward to picking up the other two waiting for me.
Aileen
This book is a continuation of Patricia’s last book and the conclusion
of the series.
When I got to grips with this book, I did enjoy it, however there were
so many Characters, I had trouble remembering which is which, It was a
very long book, so I was glad to get to the end.
Fátima
Apesar de toda a série ser interessante (ainda que não arrebatadora) este livro foi um excelente desfecho.
O cruzar no final de todas as personagens e o "felizes para sempre" que se aguardava foi bonito.
Vou continuar a ler esta autora.
Jane
Last in the series and a very good ending.. all the characters had a conclusion so your not left asking for more..
Hope this author will now bring out a new series just as good...
Nicki
Have read all the books in this series. This was a good ending. Enjoyed very much - great characters that I had gotten to care about over three books. Good to sit down and relax with.
Sile Horan
Not my usual read- but nothing else in the house. Despite myself I did enjoy it- I don't realise it was part three of a trilogy- stood on its own two feet though.
Clarinda
Para mim o terceiro livro salvou a série!

A minha opinião:
Stacy
Pure fluff, but I love her books. You can zip through them in a couple days, and they're just happy and fun.
Mary
loved this book it tied up all the loose ends great characters. this author is at her best
Marie-louise
Nice, easy read. Read it in just over 3 hours during travel so made the time go fast!,
Noridayu
good catch with the characters! keep it up!
Linda
A pleasant read about family life.
Tara Russell
Light and fluffy speed read
A Terra dos livros
A Terra dos livros marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Natàilia
Natàilia marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Regina
Regina added it
Sep 28, 2014
Joana Almeida
Joana Almeida marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
  • Stand by Me
  • Hollywood Sinners
  • The Space Between Us
  • The Truth About You
  • Vanity, Vengeance And A Weekend In Vegas (A Sophie Katz Murder Mystery #6)
  • The Promise
  • It Happened One Summer
  • A Twist of Fate
  • Pieces of my Heart
  • Blood Loss
  • A Most Improper Rumor (Whispers of Scandal, #2)
Patricia Scanlan was born in Dublin, where she still lives. While working as a librarian she started to write, and now has a full-time career as a bestselling author.
More about Patricia Scanlan...
Francesca's Party City Girl City Woman City Lives Mirror, Mirror