Start by marking “Ratchet and Clank” as Want to Read:
Ratchet and Clank

Ratchet and Clank

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  50 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
The bestselling Sony video game franchise is now an action-packed, galaxyspanning comic.With Dr. Nefarious defeated and the universe safe, galactic heroes Ratchet and Clank return to the Solana galaxy for some well-earned rest and relaxation. But when entire planets begin disappearing from the universe without a trace, Galactic President Qwark calls them back into action ...more
Published July 5th 2011 by WildStorm

To ask other readers questions about Ratchet and Clank, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ratchet and Clank

Retriitikko
Jul 24, 2015 Retriitikko rated it liked it
As a Ratchet and Clank fan, I was amazed to see how well the comic works. I grabbed with from my library shelf, thinking it will probably offer me some fun fuel, nothing else. I was wrong: it had very great artwork that really resembles the original characters, it featured many of my favorite characters and species from the game series, without trying to build its own universe, and the best of all; the story was like from a Ratchet and Clank game. I enjoyed this read very much, and I was not ...more
Cameron
Jan 31, 2013 Cameron rated it it was amazing
The Ratchet and Clank franchise has become one of Sony's longest running and most highly acclaimed properties for a reason. In addition to them being a great deal of fun to play, the games are filled to the brim with clever writing, genuinely funny jokes, and creative stories. So far, this comic is following that tradition (minus the "fun to play" part, of course).

The story takes place sometime after the events of A Crack in Time and reference is made to it on a few occasions, so it certainly he
Rachel
Aug 17, 2013 Rachel rated it really liked it
Not unexpectedly, with Ratchet and Clank being a game, it makes an easy crossover to the comic book format. Filled with the wit, humour, and heroism of the series, makes this volume stay true to its roots. As a standalone story, the plot is well thoughtout. Even with all its lore to draw on, it does a good job of making it accessible to those not familiar with it.
Heather
Sep 30, 2011 Heather rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novel
I've been reading this with Otto at bedtime, and it's well done. He and I are going to stay up late tonight to finish it because I want to get to the end! I didn't realize the characters and plot were originally developed for a game - the story is good on its own.
Dax
Sep 30, 2011 Dax rated it it was amazing
If you are a fan of the game series, and have played Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time then I recommend this comic trade. It will set you up for Ratchet and Clank All 4 One and has the usual action, comedy, and characters that you love.
Rach
Rach rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2015
Crookeory
Crookeory rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2012
GeneralJet
GeneralJet rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2016
Vanessa  Reynolds
Vanessa Reynolds rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2015
Brad
Brad rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2012
Celepom
Celepom rated it really liked it
May 23, 2013
Ian K.
Ian K. rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2015
Rachael
Rachael rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2015
Steven Gray
Steven Gray rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2015
Andres Halden
Andres Halden rated it really liked it
Mar 17, 2013
Molly
Molly rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2012
Ratchetandclank
Ratchetandclank rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2015
Mark Phaedrus
Mark Phaedrus rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2015
Justin Lai
Justin Lai rated it it was ok
Mar 05, 2015
Roxas Jarvis
Roxas Jarvis rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2013
Hector Hoyo
Hector Hoyo rated it really liked it
Nov 13, 2015
Ariel Vitor Molina
Ariel Vitor Molina rated it liked it
Oct 23, 2016
Mike McDevitt
Mike McDevitt rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2012
Johnson peabody
Johnson peabody rated it did not like it
Oct 23, 2013
Chris Langer
Chris Langer rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2014
Alex Landry
Alex Landry rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2014
Jonathan
Jonathan rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2013
Andrea
Andrea rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2014
Angela Kelman
Angela Kelman rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2013
Rui Mateus
Rui Mateus rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2016