Start by marking “One Piece #39: Strid om ett pris” as Want to Read:
One Piece #39: Strid om ett pris

One Piece #39: Strid om ett pris (One Piece #39)

4.48 of 5 stars 4.48  ·  rating details  ·  1,276 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Sanji yang berhasil menyusup ke dalam kereta api laut, menyusun strategi pembebasan Robin dibantu Soge King dan Franky. namun, di dalam kereta ternyata sudah menunggu sekelompok orang berkekuatan besar! Sementara itu, Luffy dan yang lain menyusul mereka dengan kereta ekspres.
Published September 25th 2007 by Bonnier Carlsen (first published November 4th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about One Piece #39, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece #39

Tom Ewing
Chase scenes - and this volume is essentially one big chase scene - aren't ideally suited to comics. They demand a lot of the storyteller - the reader's control over the pace of the action means the urgency and tension of a chase, so seductive in movies, is difficult to capture on the page. Eiichiro Oda's swift cutting between scenes, and the berserk kinetics of his art, are strong mitigating factors, but ultimately this volume gets from A to B and changes nothing. It's delightful - Sanji in par ...more
Marilag
S. J.
Jun 28, 2013 S. J. rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga lovers, teenage boys and girls, people interested in manga, fans of the series
Recommended to S. by: The Anime
Novia
For me, One Piece is best Manga ever written. The story always touch my heart, it is a combination of faithful friendship, laughter, loyalty and action.
Some people might find this manga as silly and pointless (I’ve heard this before) but they never truly read the Manga and therefore judging it simply from the cover. I’ve been in that position too…and thank God I finally looked beyond the cover and found the greatest adventure any Mangaka ever written.

More about One Piece at my blog http://bokuno
KianaML
I absolutely love One Piece and enjoy pretty much every volume that Oda does though I thought this one was especially great! The plot (even though I already know what's going to happen, cause I'm caught up) is wonderful, the action, the comedy! Everything about this volume was really fun and enjoyable to read:D love One Piece!
Jeffrey
As Luffy and the others race towards them, Franky, Sanji, and their new friend, the Sniper King, seize the moment to try and rescue Nico from CP9. Facing off against the elite world government force, Sanji & gang discover further layers to Nico's secret and why she's so willing to go along with CP9's requests. With the sea train rushing towards the nightless island, it'll take the entire crew of the Merry-Go to save their lost crew member.

This volume was silly, rambunctious, and fun. Fast pa
Qing
End of the Water 7 arc (man that fight between Luffy and Rob Lucci took forever!)

(view spoiler)
Tsering
luffy is arrogant, impatient, funny, stupid, heavy-eater and yet a man of great spirit in battles!
Wickedshizuku
May 11, 2014 Wickedshizuku rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Sgt. Brandon S. Hocking R.I.P.
Shelves: manga, reviewed
Chapter 368: Sea Train Battle Game.
Usopp disguises himself as the King of snipers Sogeking. So that even though he has left the Strawhats, he wants to save Robin. He joins Franky and Sanji who are on the same mission. Meanwhile Franky's crew and Luffy's are chasing them on the prototype train provided by Ice-san.
So what will happen? Well you'll have to read it for yourself to find out.
Cheers and Happy Reading!
Timothy
The beginning of the Eines Lobby arc. Let the fun begin.

"I was booorn on Sniper Island,
And I hit my target 100 percent of the time!
Laa dee daa,
Laa dee dye...

I can strike a rat's eye!
And I can target your heart,
as well....

I'm the maaan from Sniper Islaaaand!

-Sniper King.
Anna
Buncha boring fights on the trains as everyone races to Enies Lobby
so most of volume is kinda filler to set up the next amaze-balls plot development
Joy
A volume chock full of great character moment for Sanji and Sniper King.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tahun 2006.
Nuris
Franky vs Nero
Sanji number one cook in the world
Mariam
Mariam added it
May 26, 2015
Nicholas
Nicholas marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Elliott Gomez
Elliott Gomez marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
  • NARUTO -ナルト- 51 巻ノ五十一
  • フェアリーテイル [Fearī Teiru] 18 (Fairy Tail, #18)
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 41 (Bleach, #41)
208650
See also 尾田 栄一郎

Eiichiro Oda (尾田 栄一郎 Oda Eiichirō) is a Japanese manga artist, best known as the creator of the manga and anime One Piece.

As a child, Oda was inspired by Akira Toriyama's works and aspired to become a manga artist. He recalls that his interest in pirates was probably sparked by the popular TV animation series titled Vicky the Viking. He submitted a character named Pandaman for Yudet
More about Eiichiro Oda...

One Piece (1 - 10 of 79 books)
  • One Piece, Volume 01: Romance Dawn (One Piece, #1)
  • One Piece, Volume 02: Buggy the Clown (One Piece, #2)
  • One Piece, Volume 03: Don't Get Fooled Again (One Piece, #3)
  • One Piece, Volume 04: The Black Cat Pirates (One Piece, #4)
  • One Piece, Volume 05: For Whom the Bell Tolls (One Piece, #5)
  • One Piece, Volume 06: The Oath (One Piece, #6)
  • One Piece, Volume 07: The Crap-Geezer (One Piece, #7)
  • One Piece, Volume 08: I Won't Die (One Piece, #8)
  • One Piece, Volume 09: Tears (One Piece, #9)
  • One Piece, Volume 10: OK, Let's Stand Up! (One Piece, #10)
One Piece, Volume 01: Romance Dawn (One Piece, #1) One Piece, Volume 38: Rocketman!! (One Piece, #38) One Piece, Volume 08: I Won't Die (One Piece, #8) One Piece, Volume 06: The Oath (One Piece, #6) One Piece, Volume 02: Buggy the Clown (One Piece, #2)