Start by marking “File for Divorce in Georgia” as Want to Read:
File for Divorce in Georgia

File for Divorce in Georgia

3.5  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
File for Divorce in Georgia simplifies and thoroughly explains all you need to know to successfully execute your own divorce in the state of Georgia. Complete with step-by-step instructions and all the forms you need, this book makes filing for divorce inexpensive and hassle-free.

A divorce can be a very stressful experience-both emotionally and financially. Whether you use
Published October 1st 2007 by Sourcebooks, Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about File for Divorce in Georgia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about File for Divorce in Georgia

Tori
Oct 08, 2008 Tori rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was looking through this at Barnes and Noble and almost put it back because it looked a little too basic, but I am glad I purchased it. It was actually very detailed step-by-step what needs to be done.

If you were filing an uncontested divorce, I think you could do it yourself with this book.

They caution against not hiring an attorney in a contested divorce but it at least makes you familar with the process and I think would help cut down on legal fees significantly since you know what to gathe
Jeffrey
Jeffrey rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2014