Light My Fire

Light My Fire

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  136 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Double the firepower, triple the heat....

Aiden Fortune's orders are clear: Find the woman, claim her as a sexual sacrifice—and share her with his horndog twin brother. Distasteful as it is, the Drakoni council insists the ancient custom be honored. Or Aiden will be banished.

One glance at Dana Cooper, and Aiden is thrown into the dragon version of a tailspin. Claim her? Hel...more
Published June 7th 2011 by Samhain Publishing (first published June 29th 2010)

Kelly
It's probably a little hard to tell but Jodi Redford and I have this thing going on. See, she writes these books and I read them and go all fangirl crazy on her. I accuse her of having a direct line to my brain that allows her to give me all the things I want in a book PLUS some things I didn't even know I wanted. Yep, Jodi and I have a thing. I'm still convinced that she scales the three stories up to my bedroom (like spiderman) and stares at me while I'm sleeping. What a creeper.

So. This book...more
Dahlia (yadkny)
Aug 08, 2010 Dahlia (yadkny) rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Dragon Lovers
Aiden and Jace are twin dragons belonging to the Drakoni clan. Aiden is up for Supreme Alpha-elect, but needs to complete one more task in order for the job to become his. Jace on the other hand wants nothing to do with Drakoni clan politics, so that he can spend the rest of his days being lazy and doing whatever and whoever he wants. After the elder council decide that the twin's must fulfill the 'contract' together, they head out in search of their human sacrifice.

Dana is an artist, who divid...more
BAM
This is my first book by this author.....I freaking love it! I cracked up laughing. This is a sexy and funny book with Alpha dragons.
Dana is an artist who has been dreaming of dragons for years. Aiden is told Dana is his and Jace's (I forgot TWINS) sacrifice. It's not the death sacrifice but more like a sex slave. But someone doesn't want Aiden to become the Alpha Dragon, so the guys must protect Dana and convince her to be their sacrifice.
Just a little note.....I would've jumped to be their sac...more
Tasha
The title of this book, Light My Fire, makes me think I am going to be getting heated up from the inside out! Is that how this book made others feel? I am going to say HELL YES! This is my first book where there are DRAGONS (yes you read that right I said Dragons) claiming a woman. I have read Vampires, Werewolves, Werebears, and Human men claiming their women but this is a first for me of Dragons claiming a woman. See there is one thing she doesn't know her father signed away her destiny at bir...more
girlonthefence
Being a dragon lover (my khalesi complex lol), I cannot help but recommend this book!

Aiden is the choosen one to lead the Drakoni, the dragon society, but first he must pass the Council's test, an ancient custom that must be honored or he will be banished for good. It's simple enough though: find a woman and claim her as a sacrifice along with his twin dragonlicious brother, Jace.
Dana, aka the sacrifice, is an independent and artistic woman with too many awful dates to count for and her initial...more
mlady_rebecca
This is one of those books that's good for when you're in the mood for light and erotic, and slightly kinky. The story itself was decent, but ultimately forgettable.

This is the first time I've read a m-f-m book which ended up with a m-f HEA. The twin brothers romance the same woman out of obligation, not out of the desire to share and share alike. In fact, one of the brothers shows possessiveness and jealousy almost from the start. As a result, I actually preferred the brother that didn't get th...more
Carla
It was an interesting book, never read about dragon lovers before, it was quite entertaining.

Really enjoyed!
Luv Roed
Well, it started really well but then one scene made the entire book seemed stupid:

Scene: A crazy dragon master slayer wannabe VS Aiden.

“I-if you kill me, you’ll only reveal yourself as the evil beast you are. Do you really want her to witness your true savagery?” And you know what he did, yup...he stupidly released the bastard and he almost got killed.

STUPID I TELL YOU.
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
______________________________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic eBook Exchange
Obsessed with book smex

Decent story and sex scenes. I didn't quite buy the intense lust between Dana and Aiden, though. Maybe because I wasn't really drawn into this story. It was kind of like when you watch a certain TV show because nothing else is particularly appealing at that hour. Probably not a re-read for me since my TBR pile is huge. Still enjoyable, though.
Sharon
Maybe 4.5 but definitely good and fun!! The heroine was sassy, which I always like, and there were some steamy scenes. All makes for a great story!
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Sexy book. Not terribly serious, but had a decent story. Honestly, I adored Jace. Wasn't expecting the baddie to be who it was, so that was surprising. What a whackjob. I very much enjoyed this. Especially that paintbrush scene.
Summer

******
If you liked this book you may enjoy the following groups:
Erotic Enchants Group
Menage Readers Group
Fedora
A fun and sweet and sexy read about twin dragons dispatched to convince their "sacrifice" to cooperate with the contract previously signed by her father. Some kooky and enjoyable secondary characters add to the charm :)
R *is for Relentless*
I really enjoyed this book . Well written, thought out plot and some really steamy sex too. Looking forward to a sequel!
Katherine O'Grady
Humourous dragon story. Sorta menage that resolves to a m/f couple. Light and enjoyable.

Bought from kobo.
Goobert
Goobert marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Caitlin
Caitlin marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Lexi
Lexi marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Pat
Pat marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Latrice
Latrice marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Marianne
Marianne marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
A New Witch/Shifter Romance From Jodi Redford 1 2 Jun 22, 2011 07:20AM
  • Hybrid Misfit
  • After the Crux (Crux Survivors, #1)
  • Shifters' Captive (Magical Ménages, #1)
  • Border Lair (Dragon Knights, #2)
  • Half Hearts
  • The Dracons' Woman (The Soul-Linked Saga #1)
  • Maggie's Mates
  • Glutton for Pleasure
  • Dragon Blood
  • The Boys Next Door
  • The Dragons' Demon (Ethereal Foes, #1)
  • Tidal Wave (Forces of Nature, #1)
  • Bonded by Need (Shifting Bonds, #1)
  • Saddled
  • Panthers' Prey (Black Panthers #1)
At the ripe age of seven, I penned my first epic, complete with stick figure illustrations. Sadly, my drawing skills haven't improved much, but my love of creating fantasy worlds is still going strong.
Yep, I still love writing about fairies, ghosts, and other supernatural creatures, only my stories pack a little more heat these days.

I currently reside in Michigan with my husband and overgrown lapd...more
More about Jodi Redford...
The Naughty List Cat Scratch Fever That Voodoo You Do (That Old Black Magic, #1) Checking It Twice The Seven Year Witch (That Old Black Magic, #2)