Start by marking “24 Declassified: Trinity” as Want to Read:
24 Declassified: Trinity

24 Declassified: Trinity (24 Declassified #9)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  83 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Operating out of a nearly empty space in Los Angeles, the newly created CTU faces its first major crisis. A large amount of plastique explosive has vanished and could be anywhere—with criminals, crazies, outlaw bikers . . . or in the bloodstained hands of Islamic radicals. As powerful representatives of the world's major religions gather for a conference on faith, peace, a ...more
Published July 8th 2008 by HarperCollins e-books (first published April 29th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about 24 Declassified, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 24 Declassified

Steven Hummer
The book that tells how it all began for Jack Bauer and the Counter Terrorist Unit of LA.
I really enjoyed this book on my Kindle because I could highlight and share some of my favorite parts on twitter and facebook.
The book like the show is fast paced with unexpected twirst and turns in the plot.
Like in the show Jack racks up a bunch of kills some of wich he got when he set off some plastic explosives with a cell phone to stop the guys who where chasing him.
Thankfully Jack's daughter Kim 'the id
Ed Schmidt
Jack Bauer, a CIA Agent, tracking a possible terrorist threat from overseas into the US. He gets a call from an old friend who tries to recruit him into a new government agency just getting set up...CTU. Jack's terrorist suspect gets blown up. LAPD nabs a rouge cop who kills a priest for molesting his son, this leads to more terrorist leads. All involving a crate of C-4. Tracking the C-4 leads Jack to a motorcycle gang who just want to blow up a dam. It's getting more and more confusing and Jack ...more
Larry Johnson
I didn't like this book as well as others in the series. I did like it as far as this being Jack's first time working with CTU and how it was first started. However, I found some of the time line to be questionable and there were quite a few "previews" to the first 2 or 3 seasons of the show that didn't need to be included. The writer did keep the twists and excitement like I would expect from the show.
John
This is an entertaining read, but Whitman's other 24 entries are better. Interestingly enough, it's a prequel that takes place before Jack comes to work for CTU. The plot is a touch overcomplicated, and some parts are fairly unbelievable, but all in all it's a quick, fun ride.
Ryan Oldakowski
I thought the book was really good. Jack caught the man that was blowing things up. Jacks partner Harry driscoll was shot and he was killed. Nina another of jacks partners helped jack get the killeer.
Susan
Exciting, fast-paced--just like the show! The story is set prior to the timeline of the series, so Christopher Henderson, Nina Myers, Jamie Farrell, Ryan Chappelle, and even Tony Almeida make appearances.
Nicole
What can I say? I'm a sucker for Keifer in TV or paper form.
Andrew Whitaker
A must read for any 24 or Tom Clancy fans
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Bryan Michael Colbert
Bryan Michael Colbert marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
L.M.Risley
L.M.Risley marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Nikki Price
Nikki Price marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Wade Hewitt
Wade Hewitt marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Amanda
Amanda added it
Mar 14, 2015
John Paul
John Paul marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Victor
Victor marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Ramon
Ramon marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Philip Cooper
Philip Cooper marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Roman Sailsbury
Roman Sailsbury marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Matt Strahl
Matt Strahl marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Erica Ritenour
Erica Ritenour marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

24 Declassified (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • 24 Declassified: Operation Hell Gate
  • 24 Declassified: Storm Force
  • 24 Declassified: Collateral Damage
  • 24 Declassified: Head Shot
  • 24 Declassified: Death Angel
Eaten Alive (Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear, #1) 24 Declassified: Veto Power Ghost of the Jedi (Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear, #5) City of the Dead (Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear, #2) The Nightmare Machine (Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear, #4)