Start by marking “Dorrie and the Museum Case (Dorrie the Little Witch, #18)” as Want to Read:
Dorrie and the Museum Case (Dorrie the Little Witch, #18)

Dorrie and the Museum Case (Dorrie the Little Witch #18)

4.39 of 5 stars 4.39  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  3 reviews
With the help of her cousin Cosmo, Dorrie, the little witch, thwarts the scheme of Giblett the Enchanter on the opening day of the Witchville Museum.
Published March 1986 by Lothrop, Lee & Shepard

To ask other readers questions about Dorrie and the Museum Case, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dorrie and the Museum Case

Heckedy Peg by Audrey WoodDorrie and the Blue Witch by Patricia CoombsDorrie and the Witch Doctor by Patricia CoombsDorrie's Magic by Patricia CoombsBony-Legs by Joanna Cole
Witchy Picture-Books
25th out of 111 books — 43 voters
Thoughtless by S.C. StephensReal by Katy EvansTalking Pictures by Ransom RiggsThe King Of The Birds by Helen WardGardens of the Moon by Steven Erikson
5 star books read in the past year
27th out of 109 books — 8 voters

More lists with this book...

Kathryn
Another fun adventure with Dorrie the adorable witch and her cute cat Gink! This time, Dorrie's cousin drops in unexpectedly but her mother, Big Witch, is busy organizing a tea and tour of the Oddsen Ends Museum. Dorrie is glad to show her cousin around, but when the stumble across the nasty scheme of Giblett the Enchanter, their museum tour turns into quite an adventure.

My library has only a few of the Dorrie books, and I'm glad I have been able to read them. They are charming! They remind me
Natalie
This is the first of the Dorrie books that I've read since seeing loads of glowing reviews of the series. Last week I spotted two at a booksale so I snatched them up.

The detail of the house and museum scenes is fantastically illustrated, so much so that after I read it, I had to go back through and examine the drawings. Dorrie is precious in her two odd socks trying to outwit the bad guy who's name is Giblett the Enchanter! Seriously, Giblett.
Kimberly Souza
Love this story, every book in the "Dorrie" series is entertaining and beautiful.
rachelish Slater
rachelish Slater marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Ftl
Ftl marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Rosie
Rosie marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Gina M.
Gina M. marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Laney
Laney marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Sadie Faye
Sadie Faye marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2013
Jenika
Jenika marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Shanshad Whelan
Shanshad Whelan marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2013
Sara
Sara added it
Sep 21, 2013
Rory
Rory marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
Madelynne
Madelynne marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2013
Iroulito91
Iroulito91 marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Patricia Coombs was born on July 23, 1926 in Los Angeles, California and during her school age years lived in Hawaii, Boston, New York, and San Francisco. She was always reading books and would hide in unusual places to avoid getting caught reading instead of playing. She attended DePauw University, Michigan State University, and received her bachelor's and master's degrees in English from the Uni ...more
More about Patricia Coombs...
Dorrie and the Blue Witch (Dorrie the Little Witch, #2) Dorrie and the Witch Doctor (Dorrie the Little Witch, #5) Dorrie and the Amazing Magic Elixir (Dorrie the Little Witch, #11) Dorrie's Magic (Dorrie the Little Witch, #1) Dorrie and the Goblin (Dorrie the Little Witch, #9)