Start by marking “The Porridge Manifesto” as Want to Read:
The Porridge Manifesto

The Porridge Manifesto

Transform your breakfast overnight from blah to hurrah, and start your day in a nourishing way with this fresh little DIY guide.
Published March 14th 2011 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about The Porridge Manifesto, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Porridge Manifesto

Jackie
Apr 07, 2014 Jackie rated it it was amazing
I met Rachel Cole on a retreat last year, and her presence was a balm. Her sense of calm and encouragement - and joy in the pleasures of life - was infectious! At the time, I was also thinking hard about my morning habits, and I had determined that I needed to put more thought into my breakfasts. So when I found out that Rachel had written a porridge manifesto, I knew this was a book I had to check out.

I'll be honest - when I first took the book out of the packaging, I was disappointed that it w
Suzanne
Jul 27, 2011 Suzanne rated it really liked it
Short but sweet. I have oatmeal several times a week because it's easy, delicious (with plain yogurt, berries and almonds), and nutritious, but after reading The Porridge Manifesto I'm rethinking my rather uninspired approach! I've ignored other grains in favor of the classic oat. And mixing in legumes? Never would have entered my mind. The slow cooker method is also something I'll try versus the baked/nuked method I currently use. Overall, a nice little book.
Niki
Niki rated it liked it
Jan 08, 2014
Amanda Smith
Amanda Smith rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2016
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2011
Erin O'Dwyer
Erin O'Dwyer marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2011
Vivienne
Vivienne marked it as to-read
May 24, 2013