Start by marking “Winter and His Twins (Welcome to Sanctuary, #2)” as Want to Read:
Winter and His Twins (Welcome to Sanctuary, #2)

Winter and His Twins (Welcome to Sanctuary #2)

[Ménage Amour ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, shape-shifters, sex toys]

After his ex-boyfriend beats him up, erotic romance e-book author Winter Ryan is forced to contact his sister for help. Little did he realize that in doing so his life would change in ways he never would have imagined.

Garrett and Hawk Sullivan, the youngest set of S
Published April 7th 2011 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Winter and His Twins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winter and His Twins

Finnegan
Apr 26, 2015 Finnegan rated it did not like it
Shelves: shifters, menage
Winter got beaten up by his ex, his sister sent him help - twin ahifters who happened to be his mates. The fell in love immediately, and planned a long time commitment within hours of meeting for the first time. And here's the thing: I hate insta- love, because it is almost never done right. I don't feel the connection between the MC's, the sex felt mechanical and in the end I just scanned the last few pages because I was bored to death.
Kiki
Apr 08, 2011 Kiki rated it did not like it
silly ... very, very silly, and rather dull
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Who could ever imagine that getting beat up and left with casts on both arms could be the best thing that could ever happen to you? Winter Ryan might be having a run of bad luck when it comes to boyfriends but when he asks his sister for help he gets double his pleasure in the form of two very sexy twins. I wished I was Winter.

This story had a new interesting element to it being that the Sullivan family are Irish wolfhounds and seem to only have twin boy offspring. Like most shifters they mate
Mandy*reads obsessively*
2.5*
Insta -lust/love for the twins when they meet Winter, their Mate.
I was just sort of surprised Winter totally accepted and was pretty thrilled to have twin wolfhound mates, never questioned it or gave it a second thought. Maybe because his sister had the same thing going?
All is perfect and easy conflict free, even the evil ex is dealt with easily.
Not much plot, just sort of fluffy sweet light reading with a lot a sex thrown in. :)
Serena Yates
Apr 15, 2011 Serena Yates rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-m
Sweet and uplifting are the words I'd use to describe this book. Winter's abuse and hardship is mostly in the past, and this story focuses on him finding love and acceptance with Garrett and Hawk. It enables him to stand up to his tormentor, which made for satisfying closure. Very funny in places, with lots of references to the life of a romance author, this book made me smile.
Lee Brazil
Apr 07, 2011 Lee Brazil rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Winter is so sweet and accepting, and his twins... well... hot doesn't begin to describe it! One of the things I loved most about this book is how Winter discovers his own strength and passion when faced with adversity.
Wendy Ann
I love the m/m/m dynamic, so I singled this book out of the series to read first. The whole story spans just a couple of days in terms of a timeline, so it doesn’t leave a lot of room for depth in the development of the story or characters. I’m sure the other books help to develop more about their home location which is Sanctuary, but each is about different main characters so I still would have liked to learn more about Garrett, Hawk and Winter, especially after Winter was fully recovered from ...more
Mel Auslan Osborne
This book contains Shifters M/M/M Menage and lots of indepth gay sex scenes.
When Winter is attacked by his ex-boyfriend he sends a message to his sister Spring to let her know. Spring calls Garrett and Hawk twin brothers who also happen to be Irish Wolfhound shifters to check on her brother. When Garrett and Hawk approach Winter's apartment they realize they finally found their mate. This book is steamy, yummy and OMG I WANT ME A SET OF TWINS! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK!
Beth Wright
Jul 27, 2012 Beth Wright rated it it was amazing
To start off I must tell you this is 18+ read :D It is M/M/M and very HOT. Twin brothers rush off to help Spring's brother Winter. Once they arrive they find out he is their mate. Wow talk about hot sex, these three have plenty off it :D Wonderful erotic short, with outstanding characters and truelly hot sex scenes. :D Read this you will not be dissapointed.

Ashley Cox
May 08, 2011 Ashley Cox rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
It wasn't anything mindblowing, but I still enjoyed it. Not a whole lot of angst/drama - I would consider this a book for when you want lots of WAFF (Warm and Fluffy Feelings) and a HEA (Happily Ever After). :D
Havan Fellows
May 27, 2011 Havan Fellows rated it it was amazing
Talk about a read that puts a smile to your face. Loved that Winter didn't need to hide behind his mates . . . :D
Gale Stanley
Apr 21, 2011 Gale Stanley rated it really liked it
Book two adds a sweet and humorous chapter to this series. Not to mention hot! I'm looking forward to more.
Rebecca
May 28, 2011 Rebecca rated it it was ok
Bummer... second book in series and thought it had the chance to go somewhere. But it just didn't for me. Review posted at www.theromancereviews.com/rpoma72.
Noor
Aug 01, 2012 Noor rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, shapeshifters, r-have
the story Was ok but it all moved to fast and i did not get time to enjoy it... also there should have been move detail about the character we know little to nothing about the twins
DoaJaneoDoe
DoaJaneoDoe rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2013
Lang
Lang rated it it was ok
May 11, 2011
Phoenix
Phoenix rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2015
Anna
Anna rated it it was ok
Apr 18, 2014
Celeste Eason-nelson
Celeste Eason-nelson rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2015
Adriana
Adriana rated it it was ok
Jan 30, 2012
Kbnature
Kbnature rated it liked it
May 09, 2014
Tala
Tala rated it liked it
Mar 18, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2015
Dante
Dante rated it it was ok
Mar 20, 2013
Laura M
Laura M rated it really liked it
May 25, 2011
Rae
Rae rated it liked it
Oct 11, 2014
Sue
Sue rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2013
WinterOrchid
WinterOrchid rated it did not like it
Oct 05, 2014
Sisska
Sisska rated it it was ok
Feb 22, 2013
Rebecca Merz
Rebecca Merz rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2016
  • Unspoken Desires (Tri-Omega Mates #5)
  • My Little Kitty (Purrfect Mates #2)
  • Dragon's Bloodmoon (Deadly Mates #4)
  • Hellbourne (Hellbourne, #1-3)
  • Magick Ignited (Pentacles of Magick, #2)
  • The Center of Earth and Sky (Center of Earth and Sky, #1)
  • Hunter (Zeus's Pack #5)
  • Threesome (erotic menage)
  • Volley Balls  (Balls to the Wall #1)
  • Tomfoolery
  • Color Me
I always thought I had been born a hundred years too late, but I do appreciate air conditioning, computers and other conveniences of modern day living. I love the slower pace of New Bern, North Carolina as well as the history and small town community. Imagine a neighborhood where people wave at one another and keep eye out for the children. It's like living in the 1950s. In addition to dreaming up ...more
More about Cooper McKenzie...

Welcome to Sanctuary (5 books)
  • Spring Comes to Sanctuary (Welcome to Sanctuary, #1)
  • Summer Loving (Welcome to Sanctuary #3)
  • Autumn Healing (Welcome to Sanctuary, #4)
  • Thanksgiving In Sanctuary (Welcome to Sanctuary #5)