Start by marking “Electric Daisy vol. 7” as Want to Read:
Electric Daisy vol. 7

Electric Daisy vol. 7 (Dengeki Daisy #7)

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  2,895 ratings  ·  42 reviews

Reads R to L (Japanese Style).

Kurosaki decides that he needs to tell Teru the truth, but little does he know that an unsettling fellow called Akira has other ideas. What is Akira scheming, and how will his actions irrevocably affect Teru's relationship with Kurosaki?

Published 2011 by PT Gramedia (m&c!)

To ask other readers questions about Electric Daisy vol. 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Electric Daisy vol. 7

Amy Keeley
Miss
Akiraaaaa~ Honey come over here, I've got something for you.

Gosh, I love Katherine. Always so willing to inflict violence when called for. What do you think are the chances Motomi will write her in next volume to give Akira the stabbing he so richly deserves?

You know how I said all those things last volume about being surprisingly okay with the slow burn approach Motomi's taking to Teru and Tasuku's romance. I take it back, these kids need to kiss. Noses and foreheads touching to see if Teru ha
Booknut

I quit. I don't want emotions. I want to be a robot!! I want to not be able to feel these feels that I'm feeling! HOW CAN KYOUSUKE BE SO CRUEL TO US FANGIRLS?!!

Josephine
and this is where everything falls apart...sad. I really love this story even if the pace is slow... maybe because of the funny moments in this book ^_^ looking forward for more ^_^
*Queen Diva*
OMG WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!! The ending!! I might die waiting for the 8th volume (which only comes out in a few days but I have to wait for the library to get it and then wait in line for it... though I'm number 12 in line and there will be 10 available copies... so I should get it relative soon after the library gets their copies) But..... daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!!! I was nearly in tears! (no lie!)

I can't wait to see what happens next!!

Until then, look at these hot pictures XD

Kurosaki looks so hot
S.Q. Eries
Judy (Geeky Reading)
~4 - 4.5/5
This volume... Oh, this volume. It was... It just... It. I'm even sure how to describe it yet. It was amazing. Everything, well, almost everything that I wanted to happen, happened. And I totally wasn't expecting it. I was thinking that it was going to be put off for a bit longer, till at least the next volume. But some serious stuff happened in this one, you guys. I don't even.
So, it opens with Teru wondering what the other teachers think of Kurosaki. Some like him, some don't. One of
Courtney
An interfering teacher tries to keep Teru from associating with Kurosaki, claiming that he's a bad role model, but then has to go asking them for help after pirating a movie that puts a virus on the school computer.
Kurosaki visits the grave of his old teacher, then the daisy group try to figure out the identity of the newcomer in the villain group, hoodie-boy (Akira).
Meanwhile, hoodie-boy has already approached Teru, pick-pocketing her bus pass, then approaching her when she goes back to the sto
Alison (AlisonCanRead)
This volume is a turning point for the Dengeki Daisy series. A lot happens that sets up the plot for future books, but I never had the feeling that it was simply a place holder.

Kurosaki can't take the secrecy anymore. He wants to tell Teru not only that he's Daisy but that he loves her (he doesn't say this outright, but that was my impression). He is becoming increasingly protective of Teru and doesn't have as many rude janitor/master moments with her. I missed some of this, but their relationsh
Natsu Dragneel
Why would Kurosaki leave Teru?! He could have realized that she (Teru) didn't write that message! "I want you to disappear from my life." Come on! He's Kurosaki, he's the genius hacker "Daisy" he's known Teru ever since Soichiro (Teru's brother) gave her that phone a year ago! He should know that Teru doesn't want him to leave! Bring him back Teru!!! \(*^*/) We're counting on you~
Selene
Adoro questo manga!! Ha tutto ciò che una lettrice desidera: è dolce, profondo, divertente, commovente.
L'idea principale è interessantissima e riesce a catturarti come pochi altri riescono a fare. I personaggi sono costruiti benissimo e non si può fare a meno di affezionarcisi.
Resistere a questo manga è impossibile.
Hannah
Series Review: I adore this series! It is gripping and entertaining. The characters never fail to make me laugh and the plot can be suspenseful without being overwhelming. I definitely recommend this manga!
Courtney
More reviews at Rondo of a Possible World: YA Book Reviews

Dengeki Daisy is a favorite of mine for not only for its beautiful artistic characters but also for the romance that just tantalized me through and through but also for the tight-knit relations that the characters have. Through a darkened past, they all stick close to each other because they are more of a family. That is what I find beautiful about this manga.

Definitely something Shojo fans should look into. You'll fall for the characte
Hannah
OK, call me a fan-girl, but this entire series has had me either gnawing on my knuckles in anticipation, walking in front of traffic with a big stupid grin on my face (yes, I read while walking), or otherwise rolling around on the floor drowning in my unstoppable giggle fits.

I have actually had to stop reading entirely because it's much too awesome for my brain capacity to possibly cope with. When I come to points like this in the story, I usually bang my head on a pole to keep me from biting m
Dinda P
A bit boring if you read them non-stop in only one day. I've read from volume 1 and was decided to stop when i reached this volume (volume 7). Don't know, i just so bored with their problems.
Mercy Martinez
Este tomo rompió todo mi estado emocional TT_TT
NO PODIA HABER TERMINADO DE ESA MANERA!! D:
Tomo 8 VOY A POR TIIIIII!!! *-*/
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
My Thoughts:

Noooooooooooooo! It ended in a sad place! Things were going to well! I hate Chiharu and Akira!
Patricia BookExhibitionism
Morgane
I may have cried at the end of the volume.....maybe.....OK I DID FUCK
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
A lot happens near the end. Another good volume in this manga series.
sinta nisfuanna
Akira, nama yang sempat muncul sebentar secara sembunyi-sembunyi di volume sebelumnya, sekarang menunjukkan aksinya dengan lebih jelas. Penggambaran lebih menyeramkan dibandingkan antagonis yang lain, padahal sebelumnya dikira mirip dengan kakaknya Teru.

Walaupun serem, tetep aja keren :D

Aksi di Akira inilah yang kemudian membuat Teru dan Kurosaki, yang ingin mengungkapkan rahasianya, gagal karena pengiriman SMS 'pengusiran' yang tidak sengaja dikirim oleh Teru. Well, volume yang satu ini lumaya
Rachel (Sfogs)
Such an emotional book.
I just want to hug them both.
Jessica-Robyn
The secret is finally out ... sort of.

I mean, I am super glad that I have volume 8 in front of me because my little fangirling heart can't take this sort of drama, but I want to know what happened and I mean what really happened. I am willing myself to not freak out till I know the full story! Such a dick move telling her your secret and not giving the full explanation! I don't want to write this review any more! I have manga to read damn it!
Kristine Pratt
Can I cry? I want to cry at the end of this one....
Fariha Hossain
Once again Kurosaki & Teru blew my heart away.It is a very nice volume with much comedy & sooo much emotion.And the last chapter....WoW!
(P.S:If you really disappear,I'm gonna kill you kurosaki!!!)
Doremili
Idiotas!! todos idiotas!!
Kate
Lara
Ohhhhhhh, the angst, the angst! Things are definitely coming to a head...I'm really hoping that things will get wrapped up in the next volume or two and not just go on and on indefinitely like some series do. Guess we'll see!
jenni  Ⓥ
Kurosaki can't handle the pressure of his secret anymore. He needs to tell Teru the truth. The end of this volume was very intense. Huge cliffhanger!
Ana
Mar 22, 2011 Ana rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: komik
Sambungannya yang kemarin, sebenernya masih kurang nyentuh. Ngga ada adegan tangis2annya. Tapi gambarnya oke, itu yang bikin suka :)
  • 今日、恋をはじめます 3 [Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu] (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, #3)
  • Kimi ni Todoke, Volume 14
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 10 (Maid Sama!, #10)
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 3 (Strobe Edge, #3)
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 27
  • High School Debut, Vol. 04 (High School Debut, #4)
  • Faster than a Kiss 06
4519463
Kyousuke Motomi (最富 キョウスケ Motomi Kyōsuke) is a Japanese mangaka whose stories have frequently been published in the monthly Betsucomi magazine. She is most currently working on Dengeki Daisy.

She uses a male pseudonym and draws herself as a man, but she's actually female."If my stories can touch you, make you laugh, forget unhappy things, or even give you that 'good job' feeling, then I'll be super
More about Kyousuke Motomi...
Beast Master, Vol. 1 (Beast Master, #1) Electric Daisy, Vol. 1 (Dengeki Daisy, #1) Beast Master, Vol. 2 (Beast Master, #2) Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 2 (Dengeki Daisy, #2) Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 3 (Dengeki Daisy, #3)