Start by marking “Electric Daisy vol. 7” as Want to Read:
Electric Daisy vol. 7

Electric Daisy vol. 7 (Dengeki Daisy #7)

4.43  ·  Rating Details ·  4,107 Ratings  ·  64 Reviews

Reads R to L (Japanese Style).

Kurosaki decides that he needs to tell Teru the truth, but little does he know that an unsettling fellow called Akira has other ideas. What is Akira scheming, and how will his actions irrevocably affect Teru's relationship with Kurosaki?

Published 2011 by PT Gramedia (m&c!)

To ask other readers questions about Electric Daisy vol. 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Electric Daisy vol. 7

Amy Keeley
Dec 26, 2011 Amy Keeley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Miss
Jan 19, 2012 Miss rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Akiraaaaa~ Honey come over here, I've got something for you.

Photobucket

Gosh, I love Katherine. Always so willing to inflict violence when called for. What do you think are the chances Motomi will write her in next volume to give Akira the stabbing he so richly deserves?

You know how I said all those things last volume about being surprisingly okay with the slow burn approach Motomi's taking to Teru and Tasuku's romance. I take it back, these kids need to kiss. Noses and foreheads touching to see if Teru ha
Booknut
Dec 16, 2012 Booknut rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-and-comics

I quit. I don't want emotions. I want to be a robot!! I want to not be able to feel these feels that I'm feeling! HOW CAN KYOUSUKE BE SO CRUEL TO US FANGIRLS?!!

Jane
Dec 27, 2016 Jane rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
oh my what a heartbreaking end this volume had!
Paula
Mar 18, 2016 Paula rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mangas-comics
"Juro por mi vida que solo hay una princesa a la que voy a servir" re SEEEEEEEE pero ese final es NOOOOOOOOOO
Amber Hetchler
Jul 11, 2016 Amber Hetchler rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Angst, angst, and more angst. Just kiss her already!
Josephine
Aug 04, 2011 Josephine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
and this is where everything falls apart...sad. I really love this story even if the pace is slow... maybe because of the funny moments in this book ^_^ looking forward for more ^_^
Alasblancas
Jul 29, 2016 Alasblancas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Que intenso. Menudo giro ha dado la historia. Necesito el tomo 8 ¡yaa!.
Rachel
Omg, the freaking feels in this volume! Kurosaki finally decides he will have a date with Teru and tell her the truth about his mysterious secret (that he has something to do with her brother's death - it was pretty obvious if you're paying attention to the series, though you don't learn how until now). She's beyond ecstatic, only to have it ruined when the crazy nurse from school and the mysterious boy Akira (who are behind the Fake Daisy plot that nearly killed Kurosaki) butt in. It seems like ...more
Judy (Geeky Reading)
Mar 28, 2012 Judy (Geeky Reading) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
~4 - 4.5/5
This volume... Oh, this volume. It was... It just... It. I'm even sure how to describe it yet. It was amazing. Everything, well, almost everything that I wanted to happen, happened. And I totally wasn't expecting it. I was thinking that it was going to be put off for a bit longer, till at least the next volume. But some serious stuff happened in this one, you guys. I don't even.
So, it opens with Teru wondering what the other teachers think of Kurosaki. Some like him, some don't. One of
Amanda Setasha Hall
Mar 21, 2017 Amanda Setasha Hall rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, 2017
This volume broke my heart and ripped it to shreds.
Erin H
Mar 04, 2017 Erin H rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: not-owned
So far my favorite in the series. I liked the plot around tha amusement park and what happened at the end.
Laiba Saif
Motomi is really playing with my feelings...
S.Q. Eries
Dec 09, 2011 S.Q. Eries rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Alison (AlisonCanRead)
Mar 10, 2012 Alison (AlisonCanRead) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This volume is a turning point for the Dengeki Daisy series. A lot happens that sets up the plot for future books, but I never had the feeling that it was simply a place holder.

Kurosaki can't take the secrecy anymore. He wants to tell Teru not only that he's Daisy but that he loves her (he doesn't say this outright, but that was my impression). He is becoming increasingly protective of Teru and doesn't have as many rude janitor/master moments with her. I missed some of this, but their relationsh
Miss Ryoko
Dec 04, 2011 Miss Ryoko rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, library-book
OMG WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!! The ending!! I might die waiting for the 8th volume (which only comes out in a few days but I have to wait for the library to get it and then wait in line for it... though I'm number 12 in line and there will be 10 available copies... so I should get it relative soon after the library gets their copies) But..... daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!!! I was nearly in tears! (no lie!)

I can't wait to see what happens next!!

Until then, look at these hot pictures XD

Kurosaki looks so hot
Courtney
An interfering teacher tries to keep Teru from associating with Kurosaki, claiming that he's a bad role model, but then has to go asking them for help after pirating a movie that puts a virus on the school computer.
Kurosaki visits the grave of his old teacher, then the daisy group try to figure out the identity of the newcomer in the villain group, hoodie-boy (Akira).
Meanwhile, hoodie-boy has already approached Teru, pick-pocketing her bus pass, then approaching her when she goes back to the sto
Hannah
OK, call me a fan-girl, but this entire series has had me either gnawing on my knuckles in anticipation, walking in front of traffic with a big stupid grin on my face (yes, I read while walking), or otherwise rolling around on the floor drowning in my unstoppable giggle fits.

I have actually had to stop reading entirely because it's much too awesome for my brain capacity to possibly cope with. When I come to points like this in the story, I usually bang my head on a pole to keep me from biting m
Patricia
Jun 29, 2012 Patricia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Courtney (Storybook Slayers)
More reviews at Rondo of a Possible World: YA Book Reviews

Dengeki Daisy is a favorite of mine for not only for its beautiful artistic characters but also for the romance that just tantalized me through and through but also for the tight-knit relations that the characters have. Through a darkened past, they all stick close to each other because they are more of a family. That is what I find beautiful about this manga.

Definitely something Shojo fans should look into. You'll fall for the characte
Sinta Nisfuanna
Dec 15, 2011 Sinta Nisfuanna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Akira, nama yang sempat muncul sebentar secara sembunyi-sembunyi di volume sebelumnya, sekarang menunjukkan aksinya dengan lebih jelas. Penggambaran lebih menyeramkan dibandingkan antagonis yang lain, padahal sebelumnya dikira mirip dengan kakaknya Teru.

Walaupun serem, tetep aja keren :D

Aksi di Akira inilah yang kemudian membuat Teru dan Kurosaki, yang ingin mengungkapkan rahasianya, gagal karena pengiriman SMS 'pengusiran' yang tidak sengaja dikirim oleh Teru. Well, volume yang satu ini lumaya
Jessica-Robyn
The secret is finally out ... sort of.

I mean, I am super glad that I have volume 8 in front of me because my little fangirling heart can't take this sort of drama, but I want to know what happened and I mean what really happened. I am willing myself to not freak out till I know the full story! Such a dick move telling her your secret and not giving the full explanation! I don't want to write this review any more! I have manga to read damn it!
Natsu Dragneel
Dec 05, 2014 Natsu Dragneel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shoujo-beat
Why would Kurosaki leave Teru?! He could have realized that she (Teru) didn't write that message! "I want you to disappear from my life." Come on! He's Kurosaki, he's the genius hacker "Daisy" he's known Teru ever since Soichiro (Teru's brother) gave her that phone a year ago! He should know that Teru doesn't want him to leave! Bring him back Teru!!! \(*^*/) We're counting on you~
Holly Letson
The cat is finally out of the bag. Daisy's identity is no longer secret - not even slightly, anymore.

I'm returning all the other volumes of this to the libraries, and putting this series on the backburner for awhile, since I want to read other series instead. And, while this series continues to be a decent read, I am just not as easily impressed with it, anymore.
Selene
Dec 02, 2014 Selene rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Adoro questo manga!! Ha tutto ciò che una lettrice desidera: è dolce, profondo, divertente, commovente.
L'idea principale è interessantissima e riesce a catturarti come pochi altri riescono a fare. I personaggi sono costruiti benissimo e non si può fare a meno di affezionarcisi.
Resistere a questo manga è impossibile.
Kate
Oct 25, 2011 Kate rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Soobie's heartbroken
Ormai sto leggendo la serie solo perché ormai l'ho comprata. Mi ricordo che la prima lettura - finita probabilmente intorno al numero 7 - mi aveva entusiasmato parecchio. Ma adesso proprio...

Mi sembra tutto così senza senso.
Lara
Oct 31, 2011 Lara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ohhhhhhh, the angst, the angst! Things are definitely coming to a head...I'm really hoping that things will get wrapped up in the next volume or two and not just go on and on indefinitely like some series do. Guess we'll see!
Dani
I love how the mangaka is constantly approaching this story from different angles and exploring what it means to have history with another person and perhaps not being perfect the entire time.

BOTTOM LINE: It's hard to conceive of forgiveness after living so long with guilt...
Hannah
Aug 19, 2014 Hannah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-buy, wishlist, manga
Series Review: I adore this series! It is gripping and entertaining. The characters never fail to make me laugh and the plot can be suspenseful without being overwhelming. I definitely recommend this manga!
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 10 (Maid Sama!, #10)
  • フラワーコミックス [Black Bird, Vol. 13]
  • Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Vol. 10
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 2] (Faster than a Kiss #2)
  • High School Debut, Vol. 09 (High School Debut, #9)
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 27
4519463
Kyousuke Motomi (最富 キョウスケ Motomi Kyōsuke) is a Japanese mangaka whose stories have frequently been published in the monthly Betsucomi magazine. She is most currently working on Dengeki Daisy.

She uses a male pseudonym and draws herself as a man, but she's actually female."If my stories can touch you, make you laugh, forget unhappy things, or even give you that 'good job' feeling, then I'll be super
More about Kyousuke Motomi...

Dengeki Daisy (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Electric Daisy, Vol. 1 (Dengeki Daisy, #1)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 2 (Dengeki Daisy, #2)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 3 (Dengeki Daisy, #3)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 4 (Dengeki Daisy, #4)
  • 電撃デイジー5
  • 電撃デイジー 6 (Dengeki Daisy, #6)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 08 (Dengeki Daisy, #8)
  • Dengeki Daisy 09 (Dengeki Daisy, #9)
  • 電撃デイジー10