Start by marking “An Introduction to Medical Statistics” as Want to Read:
An Introduction to Medical Statistics

An Introduction to Medical Statistics

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  1 review
Now in its Third Edition, An Introduction to Medical Statistics contin ues to be and invaluable textbook for medical students, doctors, medic al researchers, nurses, members of professionals allied to medicine as well as those concerned with medical data. The material covered inclu des all the statistical work that would be required for a course in me dicine and for the ex ...more
Paperback
Published September 28th 2000 by Oxford University Press, USA (first published December 3rd 1987)

To ask other readers questions about An Introduction to Medical Statistics, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Introduction to Medical Statistics

Khaldoun Alkayed
Excellent book and definitely more than an introduction to medical statistics. First time I read this book was during my Pediatric Hematology Oncology fellowship, and since then I can't stop referring my friends to this book. If you would take this during a practical course ,I would rate it 5 stars. Highly recommended!
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Mrtechnicolor
Mrtechnicolor marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2013
Nivedita
Nivedita is currently reading it
Aug 08, 2012
Cindy
Cindy added it
May 22, 2012
Robbie
Robbie added it
Feb 18, 2012
Fix NICD Makita Battery 1234 bl1815 pa1418V 12V 14.4V Statistical Questions in Evidence-Based Medicine Interzone - Science Fiction & Fantasy (Sept-Oct 2009, Issue #224)