Start by marking “Incubo sotto la neve” as Want to Read:
Incubo sotto la neve

Incubo sotto la neve

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  946 ratings  ·  32 reviews
Pur essendo l'erede di un ingente patrimonio, Caitlin Bennett conduce una vita solitaria e ritirata, dedita quasi esclusivamente alla sua attività di affermata scrittrice di libri gialli. Quando comincia a ricevere lettere minatorie, tutti, compresa la polizia, pensano all'opera di un innocuo lettore malcontento. Ma quando, a un incrocio, una mano misteriosa la spinge dava ...more
Published 2001 by Harlequin Mondadori

To ask other readers questions about Incubo sotto la neve, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Incubo sotto la neve

Jan
Caitlin is the poor little rich girl who write novels and suddenly starts to receive threatening notes and dead animals in the mail. Her amusingly funny gay editor send his half-brother to protect Caitlin. Mac is very likeable, strong and handsome and is drawn to Caitlin and they play cat and mouse for awhile until neither can deny the attraction. The plot was far from deep but there's a little twist at the end and it's an enjoyable read.
Lauren
Snowfall
3.5 Stars

Synopsis:
Mystery author Caitlin Bennett is the target of a deranged fan who progresses from mailing threatening letters and rat parts to pushing her into traffic. Against her wishes, Caitlin’s publisher asks ex-cop, Conner “Mac” McKee to provide protection for her. However, just as she begins to feel safe, the bodies of women who bear a remarkable resemblance to her are discovered and Caitlin realizes that she could be next.

Review:
An entertaining romantic suspense novel even if
Gina
Another great book by Sharon Sala. The characters were colourful, with personalities of their own. Caitie can hold her own, and Mac... which he was my bodyguard! You could feel the chemistry between them. And Sharon takes you once again into the perp's mind. I had a feeling that the obvious wasn't the right choice, and there was something strange about another character, and I was right. It was great. I liked the last chapter, and I didn't like it. The epilogue was fantastic, but I'm talking abo ...more
Lyndi
Anyone with half a brain can figure out who the villain is right away, even though it's supposed to be a Big Reveal all the way at the end. Nope, it was super obvious. But still a nice little read, so whatever.
Loreta
I really enjoyed Sharon Sala's book, Snowfall. Although I had read books written by her in another genre this book showed she was adept at her craft.

Someone pushes her in front of a fast approaching truck. So begins a terrifying time for best selling author Caitlin Bennett. Someone is trying to kill her for no known reason. This book grabbed my interest from the very first and is a real page-turner. Until the final chapter of the book the reader does not know who the fiend is who is killing wome
Jade
I think I like this book, It was funny and I never put the book down. A good read which always put you on the edge.
Susan
A romantic suspense that is high on the thriller side. This book grabbed my interest from the very first page and is a page-turner. The characters are well defined and develop throughout the story. The protagonists are believable and sympathetic, you feel that you know and love them. The other characters are interesting and the villain is really twisted and scary. I did not figure out who the killer was until it was revealed to us. (I am usually good at this) There were a lot of suspects.
There
Deb Blackbourn
Nice easy read. Perfect for sitting at a cabin in the sun! The story focuses on a woman who has been totally wrapped up in her career leaving her (ex-)husband and children while she is "taking care of business". She has made major strides in her career but has learned after a devastating situation that work is not the only thing in life. The woman decides to move to the town her children live in and to give up her international career. It takes the reader through some tough decisions and reflect ...more
Pamela(AllHoney)
Caitlin Bennett, a bestselling mystery author, recieves letters from a psychotic "fan" and finally hires Conner McKee (Mac), an ex-cop, as a bodyguard. Meanwhile, there are women being murdered that have a resemblance to her.

Ms Sala, who also write as Dinah McCall is a comfort read for me. I know what I'm going to get from her and that is great in my opinion. Her stories may not always have a "Wow" factor and are fairly predictable but I know I'm going to get the HEA I want and be entertained.
Leslie Mesmer
I absolutely love Sharon Sala's books. I have read almost everything she has written.
This is about a woman who is being threatened and her friend/publisher asks his brother, a retired Atlanta officer to protect her.
They eventually notice after the attacks escalate they realize there is a killer killing people that look like her.
The suspense builds and leaves you wondering how the pieces are going to fit together to find the killer before he gets to her.
Dovie Skidmore
Good read

Good read for a cold night. I liked it. The romance dragged just a little. But overall it was good.
Cupcakencorset
A thriller/romance, this quick read is well written and engaging. The protagonists are believable and sympathetic, the secondary characters are interesting and the villain is really twisted. And I didn’t figure out who he was until Sala wanted me to, which was nice.
Toni ~married to a hunk~
This is the first book my friend Rhonda told me to read like it and after that I was hooked. I have loved Sharon Sala since then and have read most of her books. I have re-read this book many times just to remind myself why I love it so much.
Kellie
Sep 24, 2008 Kellie rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone that loves a great mystery with a touch of romance
Sharon Sala is an awsome writer. I love her books they never lack suspence and are hard to put down. I love romance but not so much that you forget what the book is actually about and she adds just enough without going overboard.
Renna
I really enjoyed reading this after the 4 Twilight books - was a great light read.... I loved the characters - and didn't figure out who was the bad person til the very end!!! She will keep you guessing!!!
Leslie
To me, the book was just ok. It was too mushy for my taste-lol. I may read more from her, only if I run across a book on the library shelves and I don't have anything else to read.
Shannon Clark
I have found another favorite author-Sharon Sala. This book had romance, humor, and mystery in it. Started it this morning and finished it just now. Did not want to put it down!
Asia Nafha
really interesting..was not able to keep the book down..and i was not able to guess who the stalker was..found it sooo gud...likd the hero character very much...
Dawn
Nov 06, 2008 Dawn rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who enjoys Romantic Suspense novels.
Recommended to Dawn by: I read all of Sala/McCall's books.
Another "hard to put down" book by Sharon Sala. She writes great books filled with suspense & some romance thrown in between the action.
Lois
Clunky writing. Terrible dialogue. The identity of the bad guy is the only thing that's not blatantly predictable.
Kerra
I loved this book so much! It was pretty unpredictable. I was hooked right after the 1st chapter!
I loved this book. It made Sharon Sala one of my favorite authors!
Christin
Enjoyed it, easy read and good mystery...
Lesli
Typical Sharon Sala suspense.
Manuela
Un po' banale e scontato.
Glenn Harris
Excellent romantic thriller.
Nikel27
Good read, bookcrossing book
Kim
Good book. Love Sharon Sala
Becky
One of my favorite re-reads.
  • Mimosa Grove
  • Exposure
  • On the Edge: WITH Capsized AND Shelter Island AND Bougainvillea
  • Illeanna (Orchidea: Love on the Bayou, #2)
  • Clay (Louisiana Gentleman #4)
  • Blaze
  • Compromised Cowgirl (Bride Train, #3)
  • Cold Ridge (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals, #1)
  • The Nanny's Homecoming (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #1)
  • Desert Heat (Sinclair Sisters Trilogy, #2)
  • Thicker Than Water (Mordecai Young, #1)
  • Lost and Found
  • Deadly Obsession (Deadly, #3)
  • Homecoming
  • More Than Words: Stories Of Courage: Homecoming Season\\The Yellow Ribbon\\Hanging By A Thread
  • Ready
  • Saving Emily
Sharon Sala has been a published author since 1991, and has also written under the pseudonym Dinah McCall, although the last McCall book was released in March of 2007.
Her 76th book, THE HEALER, was released in April 2008. She's a member of Romance Writers of America and writes mostly romantic suspense and paranormal romantic suspense for Harlequin Enterprises, Silhouette Books, and at one time, a
More about Sharon Sala...
Out of the Dark Missing Nine Lives (Cat Dupree, #1) Blown Away The Healer