Start by marking “Attitude Is Everything” as Want to Read:
Attitude Is Everything

Attitude Is Everything

Author Vicki Hitzges has nailed it! Your success or failure is not about how you dress, how you look or even how you're educated. It's all about your Attitude!

It's true, most of us would prefer being around a positive person. It's as true in our personal lives as it is in our business life.

Makes a great new employee gift that reinforces your company spirit of "Attitude i

Published January 1st 2010 by Simple Truths

To ask other readers questions about Attitude Is Everything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Attitude Is Everything

Gary Potratz
Jun 12, 2015 Gary Potratz rated it it was amazing
I have been in the business of selling for over 30 years and I KNOW I would have never made it 10 years if I was a person who was negative or down all the time.
This book summarizes some basic principles that most people think they already know, but believe me, very few people practice these principles.
Are they just common sense? NO. They are reminders to guide you daily on a path to success.
Are they silly? NO. They are arrows directed at your mind to get you off the negative mindset that most pe
Claudia
Dec 08, 2011 Claudia rated it it was amazing
I just wanted to tell everyone how much I enjoy this book, Attitude is Everything. I say enjoy rather than enjoyed because I find myself reading it about once a month. It has helped me to remember what is really important in life during trying times. Most of all I feel it provides the reader with not only words of wisdom, but actual tools that can be employed to live a better life. I particularly love rule #1 - Wait to Worry, rule #2 - Keep an Attitude of Gratitude and rule #10 - Surround ...more
Rev. Monte
Sep 29, 2011 Rev. Monte rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful book!! The first chapter on worry is by itself, well worth the price of the book. A fantastic read with so many pearls of wisdom to be mined. Each time I read it I am encouraged to improve my attitude and keep trying. And on days when I need a little pick me up, I pop in the dvd and relax to the music and get inspired by the great quotes. Thank you, Vicki, for all the beautiful insights.
Ken Newberry
Sep 26, 2011 Ken Newberry rated it it was amazing
Keep this book close so you can go back to it when you need a quick fix in your attitude. It is so hard to stay positive when we are bombarded with so many negatives going on in the world today. I really liked this for its spiritual wisdom that makes it easy to apply. These 10 Rules and a little rock and roll on the radio work for me every time!
Brenda Smith
Sep 25, 2011 Brenda Smith rated it it was amazing
In a world filled with self-help, self-promoting, and self-self-self books, Vicki Hitzges brings useful, applicable, and workable elements of a fulfilling life. The reality of her illustrations makes it impossible to say "she doesn't understand" because clearly she does. Thank you, Vicki, for giving us the tools to live a better life with a great attitude.
Larry Latour
Jul 08, 2011 Larry Latour rated it it was amazing
Good book for sensitive men and strong women. The photography and graphics are outstanding. The copy is thought-provoking and rich. (Sounds like I'm reviewing a wine!) Get the book. You'll be glad you did!

Thank you!
Larry LaTour
Falguni Desai
Jul 19, 2013 Falguni Desai marked it as to-read
I truly enjoyed reading this book. It had some strong points which gave me lots of strength to work on my weaknesses and gain positive energy. I would really recommend all to read this book and try to implement each of the 10 rules into our life.
Melissa
Jun 22, 2013 Melissa rated it it was amazing
This book was a gift from my friend Anna Greenberg who died of cancer on May 28, 2013. It was incredible to have all these suggestions and tools for dealing with grief amongst other difficult emotions. I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a positive perspective.
Aseel
Jul 04, 2015 Aseel rated it liked it
Nice book...good list of rules, but wouldn't call the book a must read... My favorite rules are:

Rule #6 losing the fight ? Write
And
Rule #8 learn to say "no" graciously
Chris
Nov 01, 2014 Chris rated it liked it
Great reminders to some ways of keeping your head up. I have heard many of the stories in this book before but it is nicely packaged for quick consumption which is needed for a book like this. Rather than a long treatise on attitude adjustment, Vicki gets it done with her energetic storytelling.
Adriano Ariganello
Nov 24, 2016 Adriano Ariganello rated it really liked it
Very brief, but still very useful tips to stay positive - even when it's difficult.
Sue
Sue rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2014
Cherie
Cherie rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2015
Katherine Parsons
Katherine Parsons rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2014
Emad Mokhtar
Jul 08, 2015 Emad Mokhtar rated it liked it
Very short and to the point book on How to be positive.
Mister G
Mister G rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2015
Jackie
Jackie rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2014
Judi
Judi rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2011
Wendy G
Wendy G rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2013
Maha
Maha rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2014
Suzudy
Suzudy rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2016
Velmurugan
Velmurugan rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2015
Maria
Maria rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2016
Anda C
Anda C rated it really liked it
Jul 16, 2014
Leny Muliadi
Leny Muliadi rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2015
Zah Lucia
Zah Lucia rated it really liked it
May 12, 2014
Sue Sheehy
Sue Sheehy rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2012
Matthew
Matthew rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2013
Ann Robinson
Jul 08, 2011 Ann Robinson rated it it was amazing
Delightful book! Filled with stories, quotes and solid ideas. Excellent gift.
nupur arora
nupur arora rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2015
VICKI HITZGES, CSP*

For 15 years, Vicki Hitzges hosted TV news and talk shows at Dallas, TX affiliates for Fox, CBS and ABC. She learned to communicate talking to newsmakers like U.S. Presidents' Carter, Reagan, Clinton and both George and George W. Bush.
As an interviewer, Vicki's favorite celebrity was Bette Midler. The star with the biggest grin—Ron Howard. The most conservative—Ronald Reag
More about Vicki Hitzges...