Start by marking “WolfSong” as Want to Read:
WolfSong

WolfSong

Three species. One country. A vicious murder and a village of the dead. A soldier desperate for vengeance at any price.

Amber is sworn to uphold justice on the Crescent.

But as grief and rage drive her to the edge of insanity, she may no longer be capable of choosing between justice and personal vengeance - and may the gods help any being that stands in her way.
If you plan
Published (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about WolfSong, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about WolfSong

Jason Mckinney
Dec 19, 2011 Jason Mckinney rated it it was amazing
Wolfsong by Janet Sked is a touching tale…no, that’s not it. Wolfsong by Janet Sked is a wild ride of adventure…no, that’s not it either. Wait, I’ve got it. Wolfsong by Janet Sked is so much awesomeness packed into one book it cannot be simply described as one thing or another. Think The Wolfman travels to the realm of Dragonlance, meets a whole new race of ferociousness with heart that Harry Potter wishes he could perform magic like and now we are getting close to describing Wolfsong.

I was blow
Jeffrey Poole
Jun 06, 2011 Jeffrey Poole rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wolfsong (Tales from the Crescent) takes place on a world populated by a variety of species, dealing mainly with hawks, humans, and werewolves. The reader follows the exploits of one squad of hawks. After suffering a tragedy at the hands of a renegade werewolf, the squad swears to hunt the rogue down with the help of another werewolf.

I have never been a fan of werewolf stories, nor do I actively pursue looking for them, but I won a copy of this ebook on a blogger’s website and decided to give it
Scott
Mar 16, 2011 Scott rated it really liked it
WolfSong is a tale about an area called the Crescent. The primary three races are the hawk, werewolves, and humans (there are also fey, but in this book they play a smaller role). The story for the most part follows around a squad of hawks as they hunt down a rogue werewolf that led to the deaths of two of their own. There is also a young werewolf man who is with the squad helping to track down the fugitive.

This is actually a pretty decent sized book especially for .99 and it only took me two d
Sharon Michael
Jun 13, 2012 Sharon Michael rated it really liked it
The author has started with a classic fantasy framework and developed a fascinating world and populated it with a unique cast of characters.

The plotline was woven skillfully around a group of characters that were well developed and very individual. Action moved the story along smoothly for the most part and while the major issues within this plot were resolved, there is obviously more to be told.

It is a bit slow to get off the ground in some ways, but by the time I was halfway through, it defin
Jeffrey Poole
May 04, 2011 Jeffrey Poole rated it really liked it

Dannie Hill
Jan 28, 2014 Dannie Hill rated it it was amazing
WolfSong is the first book I've read by Janet Sked and now I'm wondering why. I thoroughly enjoyed this fantasy and will read more of her books. If your a fan of good writing and a great imagination then you will love WolfSong. It has everything a good fantasy needs and will grab you from the first page.
Tiawni
Tiawni rated it it was ok
Sep 16, 2012
J.H. Sked
Oct 23, 2011 J.H. Sked rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote
B Throwsnaill
B Throwsnaill rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2012
Sky Corbelli
Sky Corbelli rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2012
Nicholas
Nicholas rated it liked it
May 25, 2014
Angela
Angela rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2012
Hannah
Hannah rated it it was ok
May 25, 2015
Harriet Holmes
Harriet Holmes rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2012
Cacauli
Cacauli rated it really liked it
Dec 22, 2011
Shari
Shari rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2015
MrsKat
MrsKat rated it liked it
Jan 22, 2016
Robert
Robert rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2012
Tabitha Diane
Tabitha Diane rated it liked it
Mar 06, 2013
Kantami Blossom
Kantami Blossom rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2014
G. Walker
G. Walker rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2011
Dannie Hill
Dannie Hill rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2014
Bjarte Karlsen
Bjarte Karlsen rated it it was ok
Aug 17, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2011
Rick F.
Rick F. marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2011
Tamara Rose Blodgett
Tamara Rose Blodgett marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2012
Arthur
Arthur marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2012
David Fournier
David Fournier marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2012
Debra
Debra added it
May 04, 2012
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2012
Jeff Hargett
Jeff Hargett marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2012
Sadie Forsythe
Sadie Forsythe marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2012
Mike Bratek
Mike Bratek marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Cheryl Jones kneubuhl
Cheryl Jones kneubuhl marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Irene
Irene marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Stephanie Robello
Stephanie Robello marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Valorie
Valorie marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Tara Blake
Tara Blake marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2016
Indie Book Club: January fantasy BotM: WolfSong 43 18 Jan 30, 2012 02:19AM
Goodreads Authors...: WolfSong free today 3 101 Dec 17, 2011 02:32PM
4720999
The author of WolfSong, Basement Blues, and Die Laughing (Blue Moon Detectives Series).
I currently live in Glasgow, UK, where I'm surrounded by books and tend to cause electronic/computer malfunctions on a regular basis.
My reading tastes cover almost everything, although I really like fantasy/horror and anything with a paranormal flavor, and the only thing I love more than reading is writing.

More about J.H. Sked...