Start by marking “The Little Book That Loves You” as Want to Read:

The Little Book That Loves You

4.33  ·  Rating Details  ·  6 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Kindle Edition
Published February 26th 2011 by ic7 Unique

To ask other readers questions about The Little Book That Loves You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Little Book That Loves You

Erika
Apr 09, 2011 Erika rated it really liked it
This book was marvellous. It was a short book that I managed to drag out for weeks just to be around it for a little bit longer. The Little Book That Loves You is a series of short passages that each say something about why you, the reader, are loveable. It is akin to a love letter in the sense that they often feel quite romantic in both what the passages say and how they say it. For example, one of the first things the book says is:

“There is light in you. I see your light. I don't know who
els
Babs
What a remarkable book by Elle. You can feel the strength Elle has for her family and the love she surrounds them with. A touching warm read. Elle's words are thought provoking, caring, strong, compelling and poetic.

I enjoyed the book for the fact you can feel the love while you are reading this story. At such a young age Elle expresses her love better them some adults out in this world. I can only hope my children love me as much as Elle loves her family.

Jana
Dec 03, 2012 Jana rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-books
Wow, really wow. Not a poem, not a book...just an inspirational text from a young girl to her parents and brother.
Stephanie Clarke
Stephanie Clarke marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Robert Ernst
Robert Ernst rated it really liked it
Aug 22, 2015
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
D
D rated it liked it
Apr 10, 2011
Light
Light rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2011