Start by marking “Jailbait Justice” as Want to Read:
Jailbait Justice
Preview

Jailbait Justice

4.75 of 5 stars 4.75  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Published May 1st 2011 by Indepenpress Publishing (first published March 15th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Jailbait Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jailbait Justice

Icy Sedgwick
When was the last time you read a book that was so fun that you just couldn't stop reading? Well as they say on their website, Pulp Press are "dedicated to providing entertainment and escapism in the form of dime novels, penny dreadfuls and spicy stories that will be accessible to everybody." As a Pulp Press title, Danny Hogan's Jailbait Justice does not disappoint.

Set in a future where an apocalypse has returned Texas to its Old West roots, Jailbait Justice tells the story of gunfighter Jezebel
Heath Lowrance
There's something awful alluring about the post-Apocalyptic novel, isn't there? It's a great tradition, and one that opens up to all kinds of possibilites, serious and comic.
Danny Hogan's third novel, Jailbait Justice, takes place in such a world, populated with gunslingers, mutants, roving bandits and general ne'er-do-wells in a decidedly Old West-style.
Strutting through this world is Jezebel St. Ettienne, a misfit in a world of misfits, her only friend Comeuppance, the big-ass .44 she wears at
Carrie Clevenger
Seeing that this book was partially set in Austin, Texas which is where I happen to live, I had more than one reason to check this book out. Danny's company Pulp Press features grittier, more comfortable stories comparable to the paperback rags back in the 60s-70s that sold for a dime or so. And at 99 cents USD, how can you justify NOT checking it out?

Who would enjoy it: Noir/Pulp enthusiasts. If you like Westerns/Post-Apocalyptic tales, you might enjoy it too.

Who will probably NOT enjoy it: Peo
Elle
Elle added it
Apr 18, 2014
Chris Taylor
Chris Taylor marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Jason Duke
Jason Duke marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2013
Rhonda
Rhonda marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2012
Ian Ayris
Ian Ayris marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
I was the bassist and founding member of Oi!/street punk band Gundog, had my own stall in Camden market and ran English pubs in Paris, France for six years until I threw myself full time into writing and publishing.

I write pulp and post-apocalyptic stuff and produce pulp stories for other authors. I also market authors for Indepenpress Publishing so you could say that I live and breath publishing
More about Danny Hogan...
Killer Tease The Windowlicker Maker Laughing at the Death Grin! True Brit Grit